ITT post your method to disguise/gaslight hardmaxxing

OnlyWs

OnlyWs

Bronze
Obviosly you can't tell family friends your getting aesthetic surgery so what do you say to bridge the gap?

My plan is to roidmaxx + haircut change + lie about needing lower third augmentation for functional purposes

just tell them you got into a car accident and the doctor made your legs longer cuz he felt bad for you

Obviosly you can't tell family friends your getting aesthetic surgery so what do you say to bridge the gap?

My plan is to roidmaxx + haircut change + lie about needing lower third augmentation for functional purposes
What surgeries do you want to disguise?

Just think about something that would warrant it like if you get Rhino you could say you where hit in the nose very hard and you had to have it reconstructed.

Etc. Most people wont recognise it tho even if its quite a big change unless they compare images of you before and after.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: alriodai
What surgeries do you want to disguise?

Just think about something similar for example, Rhino you could say you where hit in the nose every hard and you had to have it reconstructed.

Etc. Most people wont recognise it tho even if its quite a big change unless they compare images of you before and after.
Saying I need jaw surgery to fix sleep apnea that doesn’t exist

For zygo implants I can’t think of a specific thing but probably just gonna say they’re more defined cause of leanmaxxing with roids + skin stretches more after jaw surgery if asked

But your right that it won’t be a night and day difference and ppl will mostly chalk it up to hard work in gym and functional jaw surgery

• +1
Reactions: Nims
Saying I need jaw surgery to fix sleep apnea that doesn’t exist

For zygo implants I can’t think of a specific thing but probably just gonna say they’re more defined cause of leanmaxxing with roids + skin stretches more after jaw surgery if asked

But your right that it won’t be a night and day difference and ppl will mostly chalk it up to hard work in gym and functional jaw surgery
Yep exactly most normies cant recognise surgeries they will just think you lost fat or started hitting the gym. I doubt a lot of people would even mention it anyways tbh even if they did notice it and suspect surgery.

You could also say dependant on age that it was a late puberty or maybe you damaged your face and required surgery like you said saying sleep apnea might be a good idea, or you could say you had a messed up bite or smth.

Yeah with the zygos I would just say you lost weight which made your face a little less bloated I doubt they would realise they are more prominent (unless comparing pics but normies don't do that I don't think).

You could even claim you found out you had a mild allergy to some food and stopped eating it which stopped your face being puffy or smth.

• +1
Reactions: OnlyWs
I don't give a shit what my family thinks, they gave me this genetic curse. And I don't have friends because trucels don't have friends due to the transactional nature of friendship.

So nothing, I guess.

• +1
Reactions: OnlyWs