1. Curry
2. Curry
3. Curry
4. Curry
5. Nose

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and didntreadlol
The cause of my subhumanity is my grandad who passed norwooding and bulb nose on to me.

- beaten by my dad from 8 to 14 years old. Schools noticed 3 times, I told them 3 times, nothing happened (they probably didn't think it was too serious)
- Short, ugly and bullied in year 9 (delayed puberty was responsible for me being short and "younger" than the other ones)
- Suicide attempt at age 14 (rope), saved by a neighbor who was watching me from his house
- At 15 a broken girl (probably raped in her childhood but never told me about it) I had a crush on unironically asked me to have sex with her. Denied it because I still had child features and wouldn't want to tell her the truth since she would tell her friends and I would end up scoffed at.
- Lobotomized to become a doctor since I was a child, I chose a course of study that didn't suit me and I miserably fail.
- At 20, the same girl, wants something serious this time. By the time, she's had sex with around 20 guys and got raped + beaten. She mutilates herself, there's nothing I can do about that + she still loves an ex and dumps me after 2 months.
- After that 4 years in depression, I find another girl but she cucks me because I have a weak personality and I'm dead inside.

So now basically I have a lot of personality disorders, the most serious one being the avoidant personality disorder.

Going to see a psychiatrist today for the first time of my life (never wanted to before because I'm a dumb guy), if nothing changes, I probably will rope.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper and didntreadlol
[/QUOTE]
Sunlight lack

braces, but not exactly the braces. Fucking rubberbands. I had chad potential but he fuck me up by recessing my maxilla and make it downward. He fuck up my cheekbone and undereye support with thisshit

-Acne which have caused scars
-weak and thin eyebrows
-Bulbous nose
-Weak Jaw
-Upper lip is way more prominent than lower
-Slight UEE

I will begin:
- Mother 38 years when had me
- Father about the same age
- Parents facial features probably not ideal
- Mother was a product of the lipid hypothesis of the 70s, so pregnancy diet was bad (no fats, etc)
- My own childhood diet was influenced by parents who believed the normie logic of “fat makes you fat so don’t eat fat” :lul:
-Late night eater so stunted hgh production
-Genetically big teeth, so orthodontist got involved and made me pay shekels to have bands and braces.

Basically it was over before it began. I was dealt substandard cards in life and thus, I am indeed subhuman

Your turn!
Yuck, here goes, i got all the worst parts from both of my good looking parents. Except they are both 5'9 and 5'2 and I am reaching 6'5 currently 6'4. Perfect growth growing up full health.

"geneticaly big teeth" lol

• Hmm...
Reactions: KrissKross
5'3
Below average lower third.

- Not enough nutrition or GH in developmental years (got offered medical HGH by doctor at 14 and my parents said no

Height?
Asymmetry and 5’10

Im 16 tho, maybe ill grow a inch or 2

Damn my parents were the exact same age.

For me, I got my dad's nose size (massive) and my mom's nose shape (hook). My brother got the opposite (normal sized, straight nose.) On the flip side of the coin, I ended up 6'2 while my brother is 5'10. Genetic recombination has its way of being fair. I would rather have to get rhino than LL
my brother got perfect Pheno/colouring with sean o pry aspie eyes 6PSL face I got a 5PSL face at most when ripped

my height 6’1
Brothers height 5’7

god damn genetic recombination
Fucking way too real man. My brother even has hunter eyes, I have bug tier eyes with mild sclera show and upper eyelid exposure. Why should his orbitals be so much better than mine? Has absolutely nothing to do with development... Just like rolling a die really
Guys, to be honest

Have you ever considered your mom cheated on your dad and your brother actually its a step brother ?

Guys, to be honest

Have you ever considered your mom cheated on your dad and your brother actually its a step brother ?

My brother is actually my half brother lol should’ve mentioned that tbh...

But his dad is OGRE AF and my dad was a slayer
Which doesn’t explain the face differences at all but we know that’s genetic recombination at this point

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1769
My brother is actually my half brother lol should’ve mentioned that tbh...

But his dad is OGRE AF and my dad was a slayer
Which doesn’t explain the face differences at all but we know that’s genetic recombination at this point
And why your mom left your dad to stay with that ogre ? Sad for you tbh, my condolences

And why your mom left your dad to stay with that ogre ? Sad for you tbh, my condolences

because my low inhib slayer dad got bankrupt and she found ogre with money. But it’s okay because I am happy for my brother starting out life with a 5/5.5PSL face without any effort at all

• So Sad
Guys, to be honest

Legitimately no and I won’t explain why on here

• JFL
I will begin:
- Mother 38 years when had me
- Father about the same age
- Parents facial features probably not ideal
- Mother was a product of the lipid hypothesis of the 70s, so pregnancy diet was bad (no fats, etc)
- My own childhood diet was influenced by parents who believed the normie logic of “fat makes you fat so don’t eat fat” :lul:
-Late night eater so stunted hgh production
-Genetically big teeth, so orthodontist got involved and made me pay shekels to have bands and braces.

Basically it was over before it began. I was dealt substandard cards in life and thus, I am indeed subhuman

Your turn!
underbite and balding, Still 8 psl

5'9

narrow skull

nw3

bug eyes, big bent ethnic nose, 5'4,shit skin, teeth gap, flat cheek bones, narrow temples (but too wide zygos), 404 eye support, recessed lower third, narrow jaw, huge ass lips. Basically never began, should've never been brought into this world. Feels like being Tyrion Lannister, an ogre monster since birth. Here's my side profile.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200303_074401.jpg
    Screenshot_20200303_074401.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 6