I've abandoned my ambition to slay Aryan females

6ft4

Kraken
After getting a lucky slay on my second night out in europe from an Aryan female and thinking I could repeat it I have realized that I should've just quit while I was ahead but I've finally put the idea to rest
Aryan Females are located in Western/Northern Mainland Europe
People from these countries are giga closed off to strangers and do not get drunk so there is no window for an outsider to slay them
Any of the one's who aren't being pumped and dumped by guys of Niko's looksLevel, NTLevel and StatusLevel are getting a normie boyfriend from social circle who they know will slave away in a well paid job for life to provide for her.
There is literally zero reason for them to venture outside of guys who are ethnically native to their country, speak the same native language, have common ground
In the couple of European cities I've stayed in, the girls on tinder are 3 points lower on average than the girls you see walking down the busy shopping streets
Tinder is for the girls who are too facially unappealing to get a boyfriend through social circle
Here's the final one: Cities with Aryan people generally have unfathomably high imports of Middle Easterns/North Africans
It is not safe for me to live in such a city since it would only take me getting drunk and saying the wrong thing once to get myself killed
I was talking shit to a random guy on the street the other night and my mate got me back to the hotel before anything could escalate
I was in no state to find the hotel if it wasn't for him

• +1
Reactions: DoctorLooksmax, ReadBooksEveryday and Br0sk1
1. You are not Aryan
2. Take what you can get. Holding to pride is incel cope

3. It’s true slaying is hard if you’re an outsider