I’ve accepted that my life is over

Brootal possible weirdo vibes, you mog everyone at your gym correct? Heightwise I'd assume and possibly looks as well.
I mog looks wise and height, yes. Only one guy taller than me. Strength wise I’m top 5.

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
I wouldn’t fuck that either, because I know what would happen if I made a mistake and this whore got pregnant. A slave for life.

No I’m not weird, I’m just a little awkward and I don’t maintain consistent eye contact, but to most people I seem cool (people talk behind your back and you find out, and most people consider me to be cool. I’m not very weird).
well you should hop on CONDOMS and them fuck, also if u impregnate just disappear, i know its asshole tier shit behaviour but they are bad people so fuck it

• JFL
Reactions: Yerico7 and .*my*.
well you should hop on CONDOMS and them fuck, also if u impregnate just disappear, i know its asshole tier shit behaviour but they are bad people so fuck it
I would never do that to my kid

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12165
I will never experience the blessing of being with a woman, I will never have kids, I will never escape my mind and soul crushing loneliness and I accept it. I’m not happy about it but I accept it. Why try to fight blindness as a blind person? Just learn to rely on your ears and hands and accept the hand you’ve been dealt, and I’ve been dealt a shit hand. The same analogy applies to me except I should just buy hookers because everything else will either be fake (her trying to just use me) or it won’t be fake but it won’t last.

For those of you who don’t know I’m apparently autistic so I’m screwed. You can’t change how your brain is wired.

I will never experience the blessing of being with a woman, I will never have kids, I will never escape my mind and soul crushing loneliness and I accept it. I’m not happy about it but I accept it. Why try to fight blindness as a blind person? Just learn to rely on your ears and hands and accept the hand you’ve been dealt, and I’ve been dealt a shit hand. The same analogy applies to me except I should just buy hookers because everything else will either be fake (her trying to just use me) or it won’t be fake but it won’t last.

For those of you who don’t know I’m apparently autistic so I’m screwed. You can’t change how your brain is wired.
You are 6’3 with good pheno and hair get the fuck out of here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yerico7, volcelfatcel, Deleted member 12165 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12165 and SubhumanCurrycel
What’s the point of doing anything if you have to experience all the wins and successes alone?
whats the point being with woman who only cares about how you look, i dont know how can you still love women knowing the truth. anyways jus accept its over your genetics are failed, thats how it is weak genes die strong ones pass.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12165

didnt read GIF

kys then faggit

• JFL
Reactions: .*my*.
OP you look good.

Look at this mentalcel idiot
90% People on here would kill to have your aesthetics.

• JFL
Reactions: .*my*.