I’ve achieved first ascension

nixos

nixos

Iron
Joined
Dec 6, 2025
Posts
60
Reputation
43
I’m not saying I had the craziest ascension, but losing weight, growing out my eyebrows and lashes, and gaining muscle for the past year has done something to the people around me for sure. From the girl in high school who laughed at me for wanting to take her out for homecoming and now asking me for a threesome with another chick after she came over to “chitchat,” to my ex texting me after seeing how much progress I’ve made and coming over just to “catch up,” to going to a party and having females approach me instead. I’m not sure where I stand amongst your rankings, but I mean, something is working obviously. Life is good, you know? People actually enjoy being in my presence, which feels so weird to say. This is only the beginning. Soon it’s loose skin surgery, then if I’m still feeling it, possible implants in a few years. I’m not really insecure anymore, just curious how far I can take things.


IMG 4429
IMG 5250
IMG 5159
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5101.jpeg
    IMG_5101.jpeg
    88.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5423.jpeg
    IMG_5423.jpeg
    36 KB · Views: 0

Similar threads

TGUN.
Replies
4
Views
45
Psl King
Psl King
applespinner333
Replies
8
Views
41
duebaora
D
paulwesleyyy
Replies
0
Views
26
paulwesleyyy
paulwesleyyy
NOMALICIOUSINTENT
Replies
19
Views
75
shortmanlett
shortmanlett
simematic
Replies
11
Views
42
cowmuncher26
cowmuncher26

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top