I’ve always been a hardcore misogynist

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
Even in my bluepilled years. I always thought women are inferior to men and that they are supposed to behave submissively. So I never got along with confident, assertive women and ended up blocking many.

My bluepilled mentality consists in believing that common interests and hobbies are the most important thing in attracting women, and that one doesn’t need to look extremely good to fair well in the dating market. But I never thought behaving like a cuck could get myself any further.

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet, Deleted member 3328 and Pietrosiek
More like hardcore faggot

All or nothing
4B3DB2F2 12E4 442C 9E6B 601896FF9C61

• Love it
Reactions: AbandonShip
I NEVER LIKED FOIDA TOO, IN A WAY THAT CUCK LIKE THEM.

They love that bro... and they hate cucks but will not tell it for so many obvious reasons.
Be a Gorean.

They love that bro... and they hate cucks but will not tell it for so many obvious reasons.
Be a Gorean.
Sadly I don’t have the chad looks to feed my narcy and miscer ego. That’s why be chad or death.

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet
Chad trait

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
Even in my bluepilled years. I always thought women are inferior to men and that they are supposed to behave submissively. So I never got along with confident, assertive women and ended up blocking many.

My bluepilled mentality consists in believing that common interests and hobbies are the most important thing in attracting women, and that one doesn’t need to look extremely good to fair well in the dating market. But I never thought behaving like a cuck could get myself any further.
I love trolling the so-called assertive women. It's like shitposting in real life with 10x the dopamine rush.
tasty

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616