I’ve ascended beyond low-church “Save Europe” bs on TikTok

cromagnon

cromagnon

WishiwasWishIwaswishIwaswishIwasSalludon
I have moved on to greener pastures, intellectual racism and more focus on our history rather than blanket hatred

Is anyone else like this now? I still hate niggers, chinks etc but the Save Europe stuff I see on chinktok feels too mainstream now. Almost like it’s being hijacked, I’m feeling less and less close to it now as time goes on

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Debetro, aber and SecularIslamist
Fuck forum

Nationalism is cucked. The french and Jews concocted this after the french revolution. This is the only thing I agree with the communists on.

Don't get me wrong I don't want a world full of globohomo liberal monoculture. There should be strong cultural ties between people. We should go back to tribalism and live under dictatorships. Democracy is gay. So are monarchies.

• Ugh..
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin
Nationalism is cucked. The french and Jews concocted this after the french revolution. This is the only thing I agree with the communists on.

Don't get me wrong I don't want a world full of globohomo liberal monoculture. There should be strong cultural ties between people. We should go back to tribalism and live under dictatorships. Democracy is gay. So are monarchies.
You're arab so of course you dont want nationalism HAHAHA

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
You're arab so of course you dont want nationalism HAHAHA
Lmao curry. Anyway you couldn't be far from the truth, Arabs are some of the most nationalistic pieces of shit on the planet rn.

You're thinking of Salafi Muslims. They're the anti-nationalist ones. Western Muslims are also quite anti nationalist.

Would you vote for me?