I've asked to be deported from the UK

D

Dylan

Diamond
I'm in detention right now, coming up on a month now for fucking nothing, gave into what they wanted and asked for a voluntary return but they don't let you go to leave or get you everything and put you on your whatever to leave

they just let you rot and maybe one day in a long time from now they'll wake you up and take you to the airport

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and raleqtambrobret
I'm in detention right now, coming up on a month now for fucking nothing, gave into what they wanted and asked for a voluntary return but they don't let you go to leave or get you everything and put you on your whatever to leave

they just let you rot and maybe one day in a long time from now they'll wake you up and take you to the airport
For real? You a third worlder?

go back to ur roots bhai
go back to the motherland

go back to ur roots bhai
go back to the motherland
The netherlands is not a motherland because it is not warm nurturing or motherlike at all these are all qualities i have observed more during my tenure in the UK than anywhere else

Damn brutal to see a European getting deported from the UK soo much ethnics here that should be deported instead of you UK such a joke

Damn brutal to see a European getting deported from the UK soo much ethnics here that should be deported instead of you UK such a joke
Most of the people here getting deported are European but they're Albanian

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240611-152752_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20240611-152752_Google.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Dylan