I've become a lot more accepting of how unfair life is after realizing how important genetics are

D

Deleted member 6186

Zephir
You should try it some time. A lot of life makes more sense when you realize it.

Fuck off with your hard work meme. At the highest level, everyone is gonna be working hard. What kind of Olympian wouldn't be training his ass off, taking drugs to maximize his performance etc. Yet unfortunately you don't have a long ass Torso like Michael Phelps, or you're not 6'5 with more fast twitch muscle fibers like Usian Bolt. Or maybe have a thick ass skull and neck that makes you almost impossible to knock out like Muhammad Ali. You're not winning Gold

Or if I wanna go the academic route, there are people like Terrence Tao who have been winning Math Olympiads at the age of 13. Or Magnus Carlson who become world number one at just 19 which is something people who can spend 40 years of their life training and never come close. One day when neuroscience is good enough, we will find the exact points in the brain that makes someone able to do smarter stuff and chances are its genetic.

Or you can be neither and just be good looking, go viral and marry a billionaire's daughters like Jeremy Meeks.

Or if you're black, just have a massive dick and you can star on BLACKED.COM banging barely legal white chicks on screen.

You can say these are the top level but it just shows how much genetics/talent plays a role. And it probably becomes more and more important as you move up the ladder. Thats why people say, people naturally work harder in the areas they feel they have a talent in.

So just be aware, the closer to the top you are, the more you will need the talent for it.

If you can accept you tried your hardest but unfortunately you don't have the talent to make it there, that's ok. Its far better than still being delusional, unhappy and thinking if only I worked more, I could have reached the top when there's a good chance you never would even if you had 50 more years.

There are some idiots who ask why is Jake/Logan Paul so popular even though they are morons? Why couldn't we do the same? Well for starters, they are white, blond, half decent looking and are 6'1-6'2. So just by these things alone, if you don't have these, you can't replicate their stupid pranks on youtube coz no one is gonna watch some ugly ethnic manlet. And lets not forget their family is well connected which like genetics, is also something you can't choose.

Call it coping but it feels great sometimes.

TL;DR Life is a lottery and most of it is determined when you are born.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 7901, Biiyo03 and 39 others
Good post

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968
You just gotta be lucky, right place right time like buying btc at 1000, having attractive parents or winnning the lottery

• +1
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer
1B6ED2C0 0BC3 4603 A857 B22D2C1A0B1F

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2968, ALP, Need2Ascend and 4 others
life is all about the money your parents left for you+ genetics( looks, iq, healthy brain chemistry like being social,extroverted without any mental issues, healthy body ,physique etc...)+ being born in the right times and countries. basically your life path is written as soon as you are born

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ALP, Deleted member 15305 and pizza
true. realise that genetics play a massive role in your life, but still try 100%. only way to realise your potential

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Biiyo03, Deleted member 2968, turkproducer and 4 others
jesus christ this post is high iq

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03 and Yerico7
Still you'll never know your true potencial if you just rot 24/7

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Baldingman1998, HQNPmaxxing, one job away and 8 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9753, Yerico7 and AbuSAF
Kind of but *most* or even just *alot* of people are not so genetically inferior that they can't carve out an enjoyable life for themselves. You might not be chad conqueror but you could make friends and money and have fun

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7419
life is all about the money your parents left for you+ genetics( looks, iq, healthy brain chemistry like being social,extroverted without any mental issues, healthy body ,physique etc...)+ being born in the right times and countries. basically your life path is written as soon as you are born
my parents made i born with poland sindrome :love:

• So Sad
Reactions: mortis
Call it coping but it feels great sometimes.

Knowing that your life is determined by your genes doesn’t feel great at all. It makes me rage.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 3828, JL~ and 3 others
Knowing that your life is determined by your genes doesn’t feel great at all. It makes me rage.
if only you were a white chad

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Still you'll never know your true potencial if you just rot 24/7
you most likely will never know your potential anway - unless its something easily identifiable like height, or the ability to do math well

how would you know if you have the talent to be a great detective? You wont. You first would have to spend years in academy, then years in the force and only after that youd be allowed to even try.

Same thing is with all others. You cant possible try everything. Thats why clearly identifiable traits are so much more valuable.

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd
you most likely will never know your potential anway - unless its something easily identifiable like height, or the ability to do math well

how would you know if you have the talent to be a great detective? You wont. You first would have to spend years in academy, then years in the force and only after that youd be allowed to even try.

Same thing is with all others. You cant possible try everything. Thats why clearly identifiable traits are so much more valuable.
Ok so just do nothing and rot bro ion care really

• +1
Reactions: ALP
personally, its more just of a "it is what it is" situation and finding good copes such as videogames or manga/anime. Life is unfair, thats true, but even tho ughwhat im about to say sounds bluepilled, you should live life to the fullest you can, is my opinion.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Baldingman1998, EverythingMaxxer and 2 others
You need to have the right genetics for being an athlete or a genius scientist. But for not rotting, you just need the right mental attitude. To say it's all just genetics is cope. Many things are in our hand.

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend
I was born with an unsavory sfs condition yet I still manage to fall into HTN territory by jutting my jaw forward, soon I will get LF2 and end this once and for all.

Genetics wanted me to be a truecel, knowledge and not being a bluepilled retard gave me a choice.

• +1
Reactions: APJ
I was born with an unsavory sfs condition yet I still manage to fall into HTN territory by jutting my jaw forward, soon I will get LF2 and end this once and for all.

Genetics wanted me to be a truecel, knowledge and not being a bluepilled retard gave me a choice.
You’re not hopeless, probably; the saving grace of having SFS is that the benefits of a downgraft are so so visible, vertical jaw movements tend to be way more noticeable than horizontal ones, so getting rid of that failo should have a huge impact. The bad news is relapse lol, the downgraft is the most unstable movement in orthognathic surgery

• +1
Reactions: Mastermind
Something related to this: never take a woman’s attraction (or lack of it) too personally or seriously. It depends on features that are incredibly contingent. In five minutes I can drop my PSL score by at least one full point by shaving my head bald, and at least another half a point if I take my boots+insoles off. If a girl rejects me bald and shorter, and accepts me with a full head of hair and taller, is her opinion of my attractiveness something I should really take to heart?

Absolutely looksmax for the life advantages it gives you, including more and better sex, affection, treatment from men, career prospects, feel more attractive in the mirror, etc.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
i am so happy that this site made me so aware with the brutal truth

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, Deleted member 3828, Baldingman1998 and 3 others
i am so happy that this site made me so aware with the brutal truth
i am so sad that this site made me so aware with the brutal truth

• +1
Reactions: Lars
good thread
i regret posting my similar topic thread on offtopic

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Fuck ur black*d i hate this son of a bitches

true. realise that genetics play a massive role in your life, but still try 100%. only way to realise your potential

this is also the recipe to happiness. but even though I know this, sometimes the brutal truth just overwhelms me and I start to LDAR

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Baldingman1998, lilhorizontal32 and 1 other person
Time to Karma Max

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828

OP what are your thoughts on Nietzsche's views on acceptance of Reality?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
How many men start from nothing and end up nowhere because of their genes? A glowing maggot can never compete with the Sun.
Like you say op I have been much more serene ever since I have put aside all my delusions and accepted being a bitch ass nigger. I have no risk aversion to anything or feel any regret on bad money moves because I know my situation is already a game over screen

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 3828
well, you are making examples of top tier gigachads (which is 0.0001 percent) and top tier intelligence which is just as rare.Mind you , you can opt for knowledge work (like md, engineering , software developing etc) with enough hard work and average intelligence.... Life is a lot of luck , you just have to be at the right time place, "trying" to make it just makes it more possible to succeed. What about ethnic tiktoker Khaby Lame (granted he is not manlet) , he blew up by making funny faces on some stupid do it yourself tips . Just be lucky theory , if you want to be extra famous holds true a lot.

For average people hard work, and dedication matters more.

Last edited:
McGregor has much longer arms which give him a huge advantage in fights, it's not something you can train, just a genetic trait...
ye McGregor is 5'9" with the reach of a guy who's 6'2". huge advantage
muh "I'm not talented I'm obsessed" cope from McGregor

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
The amount of black and white thinking and narcissism here is retarded,
you don't have to be a top genius in order to succeed in life or the best athlete, you just need to earn
enough to have a comfortable earning, you need to be good looking enough to have a girlfriend, all of which is achievable with
average stats and hard work

You don't need to be the top of everything