I've been blackpilled since I was 14, 8th grade

Deleted member 13370

Deleted member 13370

Bronze
I looked like a shitter, I had a bowl cut and was had low T hobbies like beyblading. Autistic edgy jokes in public and completely non nt. I did robotics before and talked to a group of friends that did not like me. They kicked me out of their friend group when I tried to hug one of them, they punched me in the stomach and told the principal they don't know me and thought they were assaulting me. They believed the guy. After 8th grade or second semester of 8th grade. I began to do a lot. First of all, I fixed my hairstyle, since I stumbled upon a very viral looksmaxxer Toni Mahfud. I tried to be like them, but was held back by my underdeveloped face of course, plus brown eyes.
IMG 6765

IMG 8574 LI
(mogger 5'8 dad)

I was getting better by the day, and stopped acting autistic. I did find a new group of friends on the last days of 8th grade, which I could then transfer to with to in the high school they were going to as well. Before 9th grade started, I started to try and gymmaxx. I wanted to show people I wasn't weak. I started to become more high T and violent in my thinking. I did mog some people in 9-10th grade, and yes, most of the people in my old friend group were under 6ft and average face, I had more smv if thats the term psl autists use. ( I didn't talk to this girl btw jfl :lul:)
IMG 4977

I realized quickly the black pill changed my life, even if I didn't talk to girls, it was still a step in the right direction. Everything in my life got better due to it. Now, I have gotten depressed due to not fulfilling my future with stocks and getting educated like I wanted to. I will black pill myself on that as well. I have changed a lot due to Toni Mahfud, and those bad experiences. Although fuck facial bloat and acne it's still a little bad just didn't take many pics when I'm like that lol.
IMG 9755

IMG 9756

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Dior, paranakee, Mewton and 5 others
over if you become rich and famous and this shit pops up

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Fgsfds, AscendingHero, Mewton and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, Mewton, Deleted member 13332 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽. and TeenAscender
beyblad beyblade let it rip

You seem autistic, are you a virgin?
This is a good forum for you. (y)

• JFL
Reactions: highT, AscendingHero, Elvisandreaa and 5 others
You seem autistic, are you a virgin?
This is a good forum for you. (y)
normal behavior for me is kinda autism for normies. I'm from sheltered overprotective (loving way) middle eastern parents

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905
I looked like a shitter, I had a bowl cut and was had low T hobbies like beyblading. Autistic edgy jokes in public and completely non nt. I did robotics before and talked to a group of friends that did not like me. They kicked me out of their friend group when I tried to hug one of them, they punched me in the stomach and told the principal they don't know me and thought they were assaulting me. They believed the guy. After 8th grade or second semester of 8th grade. I began to do a lot. First of all, I fixed my hairstyle, since I stumbled upon a very viral looksmaxxer Toni Mahfud. I tried to be like them, but was held back by my underdeveloped face of course, plus brown eyes.
View attachment 1515830
View attachment 1515831 (mogger 5'8 dad)

I was getting better by the day, and stopped acting autistic. I did find a new group of friends on the last days of 8th grade, which I could then transfer to with to in the high school they were going to as well. Before 9th grade started, I started to try and gymmaxx. I wanted to show people I wasn't weak. I started to become more high T and violent in my thinking. I did mog some people in 9-10th grade, and yes, most of the people in my old friend group were under 6ft and average face, I had more smv if thats the term psl autists use. ( I didn't talk to this girl btw jfl :lul:)
View attachment 1515833
I realized quickly the black pill changed my life, even if I didn't talk to girls, it was still a step in the right direction. Everything in my life got better due to it. Now, I have gotten depressed due to not fulfilling my future with stocks and getting educated like I wanted to. I will black pill myself on that as well. I have changed a lot due to Toni Mahfud, and those bad experiences. Although fuck facial bloat and acne it's still a little bad just didn't take many pics when I'm like that lol.
View attachment 1515834
View attachment 1515835
at least you got to take a picture with a subhuman sausage looking foid ive never talked to a woman in my life outside of school

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, metagross and DesperadoRatado
I met the heightpill when I was 14 years old measuring 1.55/1.60cm

• So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot
true, no one save this lets all be nice

Archived.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905 and Anchor_Ship
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905
You look better bro(y)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13370
i've been blackpilled since i was born

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 14905, Deleted member 16369 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 16369 and GandyIsNormie
View attachment 1515830
View attachment 1515831 (mogger 5'8 dad)

View attachment 1515833
View attachment 1515834
View attachment 1515835
mirin ascencion

new favorite greycelibate from mexico city (i suppose)

Blackpill hit me when I was 11.

Keep an eye on that hairline