I've been defeated by Life. The face of Who gave up

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
Screenshot 2022 01 15 04 12 48 55

I've been living in this fucking room for 2 Years with minimum human interaction
I Just want to exhale my last breath like an old Lion

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DivineBeing, EverythingMattersCel, Danish_Retard and 7 others
Mirin bro. I used to be jacked and now I'm DYEL with unkept hair too after rotting for years. I hope surgery will fix me.

• JFL
Reactions: DivineBeing, AlexBrown84 and the BULL
Mirin bro. I used to be jacked and now I'm DYEL with unkept hair too after rotting for years. I hope surgery will fix me.
i've forgotten the surgery cope long time ago. the most important things which are ratios and bone mass can't be changed

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, DivineBeing, Deleted member 9670 and 1 other person
tyson ballou is that u:hnghn:

• JFL
Reactions: Effortless, EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 9670 and 2 others
i've forgotten the surgery cope long time ago. the most important things which are ratios and bone mass can't be changed
Never heard of implants? You're 1 jaw implant away from ascending. Instead you rot at home and look like a Tsarnaev brother on FBI watch.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: DivineBeing and gamma
Never heard of implants? You're 1 jaw implant away from ascending. Instead you rot at home and look like a Tsarnaev brother on FBI watch.
the fuck do you do after ascension
who wants to interact with boring shallow ass women anyway
i'm just tired been living for a long time now
seeing all of those people on the hospital bed make me sick in the stomach. an human should die like an old lion , alone in the woods and peacefully

the fuck do you do after ascension
who wants to interact with boring shallow ass women anyway
i'm just tired been living for a long time now
seeing all of those people on the hospital bed make me sick in the stomach. an human should die like an old lion , alone in the woods and peacefully
"Dopamine starved dog". As soon as a girl looks in your direction you'll snap out of this nihilism shit.

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing, Kroker and gamma
"Dopamine starved dog". As soon as a girl looks in your direction you'll snap out of this nihilism shit.
and what do i tell her about?? i've just been studying working out for the last 5 years i've literally nothing to say to no one at the very max i can talk about blackpill

and what do i tell her about?? i've just been studying working out for the last 5 years i've literally nothing to say to no one at the very max i can talk about blackpill
Another non-NT mentalcel. I'm truly the only actual incel here. Fully NT, decent neurotransmitters, not fucked over by nihilism or depression, but yet I'm incel because of my FACE.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332, Kroker and gamma
You look like a complete phycho

Another non-NT mentalcel. I'm truly the only actual incel here. Fully NT, decent neurotransmitters, not fucked over by nihilism or depression, but yet I'm incel because of my FACE.
bro i literally have the brain of an 8 years old not having chad face is the last of my problems. i just can't face life

You are looking good, just not gymmaxed and mentally ill.

• +1
Reactions: Kroker, Deleted member 9670 and Deleted member 7725
bro i literally have the brain of an 8 years old not having chad face is the last of my problems. i just can't face life
Well then it's fucking over for you. I'm sorry bro. Looks aren't your issue, your brain is like 99% of the users here.

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
Well then it's fucking over for you. I'm sorry bro. Looks aren't your issue, your brain is like 99% of the users here.
i feel like most ppl here never matured into a mind of an adult
also dick crippling blackpills everyday from a young age contributed to that
most ppl here can't go to a job interview can't do basic tasks and i'm one of them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
i feel like most ppl here never matured into a mind of an adult
also dick crippling blackpills everyday from a young age contributed to that
most ppl here can't go to a job interview can't do basic tasks and i'm one of them
Well then you don't belong here, you belong in therapy or a mental institute. You make real incels like me who are fully normal mentally but are oppressed due to their face look bad.

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
Well then you don't belong here, you belong in therapy or a mental institute. You make real incels like me who are fully normal mentally but are oppressed due to their face look bad.
you're another "mentalcel" even though idk what kind of issues you have you seem well adjusted
from what i saw you're white and 6'7" height is automatic slayer in north italy no matter the face you will always have height fetishizing women

Take the ways of your brother go to Asia

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211222-102658_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211222-102658_Chrome.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 0
you're another "mentalcel" even though idk what kind of issues you have you seem well adjusted
from what i saw you're white and 6'7" height is automatic slayer in north italy no matter the face you will always have height fetishizing women
@gamma

Please bring these brothers back together

Attachments

• 2695271_Screenshot_2022-01-15-04-12-48-55.jpg
    2695271_Screenshot_2022-01-15-04-12-48-55.jpg
    653.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20211222-102658_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211222-102658_Chrome.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 0
automatic slayer in north italy no matter the face you will always have height fetishizing women
More in the south that is shorter
North is 5'11 on average
Also imo girls don't care a lot about height here
I see a lot of guys shorter than me with hot girls
I'm 6'2 btw

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 7725 and volcelfatcel
North is 5'11 on average
I'm 6'2 btw
When height becomes so normalized when everyone is tall face takes over because it’s the one thing that separates a man from another

• +1
Reactions: gamma
When height becomes so normalized when everyone is tall face takes over because it’s the one thing that separates a man from another
Bluepilled af. Explain why Stallone slays.

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel
North is 5'11 on average
I'm 6'2 btw
6' is enough but 6'7" is halo i doubt looksoverall is incel
Bluepilled af. Explain why Stallone slays.
he never slayed anything

Just walk outside, bro

Get a job or something. It'll help

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Get a job or something. It'll help
can't talk to people. can't take their judgment on me . i don't want to be judged no more

He could get more women in Russia that is his home country
bro if height isn't important in north italy why tf everyone wore lifts at uni
why the fuck girls always talked about the 2 meters behemoths
why the fuck they were always gathered around the tall moggers

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Just walk outside, bro

bro if height isn't important in north italy why tf everyone wore lifts at uni
why the fuck girls always talked about the 2 meters behemoths
why the fuck they were always gathered around the tall moggers
Everyone wears lifts? Wtf

What's your height btw

• +1
Going outside has indeed gotten quite difficult
Not excited for summer when I can no longer cope with a winter jacket up to my nose

6' is enough but 6'7" is halo i doubt looksoverall is incel

he never slayed anything
Keep coping. This was his sex tape before he was famous:

1 1

Idk what you look like man. But earlier this year I genuinely 100% believed it was over for me and binge ate my way from 14%bf to 25% in 2 months. But now when I look back on that I realise my brain actually wasnt itself and i was being irrationally defeatist.

Maybe itll get better for u

• Woah
Reactions: turkproducer
Idk what you look like man. But earlier this year I genuinely 100% believed it was over for me and binge ate my way from 14%bf to 25% in 2 months. But now when I look back on that I realise my brain actually wasnt itself and i was being irrationally defeatist.

Maybe itll get better for u

i feel you bro
its ok to rope
pain is not worth it, suffering too
lets meet an eternity , just let me know when you are ready

• +1
What about me? My FACE ruined me too. No one here got the iods I have gkt.

What about me? My FACE ruined me too. No one here got the iods I have gkt.
You having a 4.5-5 PSL face in the pics you sent. You can still relate to a lot of incel issues as well despite that so I would consider you as well. You're not some htn who leaves their house 1 time and then ascends.