I’ve been doing semen retention for years and still haven’t experienced the female “magnetism”

watah

watah

Always give up
I have been doing semen retention for years, and have not experienced magnetism that people talks about, I have had all the benefits of semen retention has to offer except the magnetism, I have done everything one could possible imagine to fully awaken the energy, by doing lots of qi gong, transmutation, positive energy, not caring about magnetism, even pine pollen, and fields, meditation.

I have experienced higher states of consciousness such as intense and overwhelming feelings of love and transcendence of the ego, when you mind completely stops thinking and you go beyond your sense of self.

In the past I used to suffer/confused because I used to measure my semen retention with how people acted around me which made me think i was doing something wrong. Just wanted to share this, I wonder, if I get advice, or understanding on why I don't experience magnetism, when I am doing everything in the world to make sure I am doing proper transmutation, also if you guys says its because I care about semen retention magnetism I have had months or periods of time when I wasn't thinking about magnetism and later read a post and forgot it was a thing and didn't experience it.

In fact certain people feel repulsed by my as if I relapsed and hearing honey stories of this glory attraction everywhere as a universal phenomena made me question if I was doing anything wrong with semen retention.

Maybe I have an abundance of spiritual energy and not enough primal jing energy, like more shen energy then jing, shen being the connection to god and higher self, and jing being raw sexual energy. Maybe some ones intuition can help my long dilemma.

I have wrote this post 3 days ago, and wanted to delete it in the past since I didn't want to dis courage or create a wave of skepticism on magnetism, this is just my personal experience of semen retention upon thousands, and many people have experienced magnetism. Also now re reading my post, I saw that i wrote it as if I have never experienced magnetism in 6 years, so to clarify through my 6 years I used to experience magnetism a lot in the past, it was on and off, like I would have it in certain days so strong, and non existent, for a few weeks or days etc, however as strong as the magnetism was becoming it fully stopped and never experienced much of the magnetism again after going for a lot longer streaks, I haven't had magnetism and attraction for 3 years, in the first 2 i did experience it but they where fully gone after that.

The spiritual states have become incredible profound I could write a while post about my spiritual experience with magnetism, so my understanding is that when you reach a certain level of frequency instead, of magnetism and attraction its more focus internal, inwards energy and the energy becomes much lighter and of a higher frequency so people don't feel that giant physical Prescence because the sexual energy has become more of a spiritual nature.

B

• +1
Reactions: falcon1
I have had all the benefits of semen retention has to offer except the magnetism, I have done everything one could possible imagine to fully awaken the energy, by doing lots of qi gong, transmutation, positive energy, not caring about magnetism, even pine pollen, and fields, meditation.

I have experienced higher states of consciousness such as intense and overwhelming feelings of love and transcendence of the ego, when you mind completely stops thinking and you go beyond your sense of self.
maybe because it doesnt fucking exist and what the hell are you talking about in that sentence

bro fell for the Jew meme

• JFL
Reactions: sigma ✰
no coincidence all the guys pushing semen retention on YouTube all look like shit

• +1
Reactions: watah