I’ve been eviscerated and will leave because everything that could be taken from me was taken.

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
@stuckneworleans is a legit forum chad now. He took everything from me like how everyone else did irl. Hes the king of .me

He’s high IQ, he wasn’t lying. He calculated everything and seized power. Now everyone is gonna give him what he wanted, respect, power and clout

I fuckn took the biggest L in the history of .me. I peaked so many times but now I’ve reached my end, I fucked up. There is no road back here, there is no road to victory.

I just wanted something, I wanted to carve something out for myself and become a winner. But I couldn’t hold onto it. I remember so many instances just like this from the past

I ofc feel hate and envy against some specific niggas rn but I ain’t gonna let it consume me. I’m just gonna walk away, clear out. Fuck the poll, the results are meaningless now

I’ve lost again in life and don’t know if I’ll make it back after this. I’m down and out. Imma just leave and improve myself

But yeah bro. I lost all my respect here and have been eviscerated, I’ve been taken out. Blackout.xl is fuckn dead and buried, why would niggas here like me after what just happened? I have people shittalking me in PMs and giving my enemies respect for taking me down.

This ain’t larp. The mask is off. I’m just walking away and done, I can’t regain respect and lost power. There’s no point in staying if everyone stomped your head and slammed you while laughing at u

I’m tagging all niggas who are celebrating this rn, Theyre laughing n shit.

@ManANamNahMan
@stuckneworleans
@PenileFacialSurgery
@OOGABOOGA

this is how they are rn

I hope you niggas read all this but you’ll just say dn rd. It is what it is

Failure is failure. No victory for most, only victory for some.

giphy.gif

Done and gone.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Petsmart
What you call forum-chad has lost its worth because you make such threads every 2 days

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Dude just fuck off already if you wanna leave
Low T faggot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Golang
t. 1000 ng/dL beast

• +1
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and 25thpercentile human
The extent in which I don't care is immeasurable

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4614 and Deleted member 5293
DON'T you worry my son. It's all gonna be alright.

• +1
bro you make this thread every week

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Golang
0 reacts

• +1
Man just let it go.

• +1
DON'T CARE, DIDN'T READ

Layindown

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 6401
ok then leave
leave and dont ever come back

• +1

• +1
You need ectasy

• +1
@stuckneworleans is a legit forum chad now. He took everything from me like how everyone else did irl. Hes the king of .me

He’s high IQ, he wasn’t lying. He calculated everything and seized power. Now everyone is gonna give him what he wanted, respect, power and clout

I fuckn took the biggest L in the history of .me. I peaked so many times but now I’ve reached my end, I fucked up. There is no road back here, there is no road to victory.

I just wanted something, I wanted to carve something out for myself and become a winner. But I couldn’t hold onto it. I remember so many instances just like this from the past

I ofc feel hate and envy against some specific niggas rn but I ain’t gonna let it consume me. I’m just gonna walk away, clear out. Fuck the poll, the results are meaningless now

I’ve lost again in life and don’t know if I’ll make it back after this. I’m down and out. Imma just leave and improve myself

But yeah bro. I lost all my respect here and have been eviscerated, I’ve been taken out. Blackout.xl is fuckn dead and buried, why would niggas here like me after what just happened? I have people shittalking me in PMs and giving my enemies respect for taking me down.

This ain’t larp. The mask is off. I’m just walking away and done, I can’t regain respect and lost power. There’s no point in staying if everyone stomped your head and slammed you while laughing at u

I’m tagging all niggas who are celebrating this rn, Theyre laughing n shit.

@ManANamNahMan
@stuckneworleans
@PenileFacialSurgery
@OOGABOOGA

this is how they are rn

View attachment 335506
I hope you niggas read all this but you’ll just say dn rd. It is what it is

Failure is failure. No victory for most, only victory for some.

giphy.gif

Done and gone.
Your virginity hasn't been taken though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and stuckneworleans
XVHhrBf

• +1
This post is an emotional rollercoaster

• +1
You've had like three mental breakdowns on here