I've been getting paid $25 hourly to browse .org for months (SERIOUS)

baburam

baburam

Gymceling
So I recently turned 18 and live in a big city so the day I turned 18 i got my Guard license, training and background checked from Bereu of Investigation (cost around $500 total for everything) and spam applied to all the Security Companies but got no offer and almost all of them were hiring 21+ but my dad had network and linked me with a supervisor from a company and got interviewed and hired on same day for a post that was 21+ jfl. (lifefuel, applying for jobs online never works u need to have a network or go irl and ask never apply online u get ignored harder than ur looksmach ignores u).

So this place is giga cucked that I work at, its a 8 floor building for office space thats been empty since 2020 lockdown and they cant find anyone to rent which they could be earning $100K+ monthly and my post is to basically sit in lobby and make sure no one breaks in to building. (no one will)
and i my home is like 5 mins walking distance but still take the bus cuz its free for ppl under 19 in my city so imma abuse this for 1 more yr harder than @Clavicular abuses his mod power.

So this is where I get to sit all day and no interaction or job responsibility besides 1 patrol of all 8 floors per shift and write a short report of stuffs. Since theres only 1 entrance I just sit in the main door lobby and make sure no one unauthorized comes.

Screenshot 2024 09 28 at 74355AM

This giga nice place work environment space with bathroom and kitchens along with shower each floor.

Interesting how they've losing so much money and doing nothing abt it.
So I work here 3 days a week (24hr weekly) and get paid $25hrly which will go up in the future and jfl this mogs every jobs u can work as a sub HTN teenager. I can do all my school homework here watch youtube and rot in org all day while getting paid.
So I finished reading every molecule in threads by @6ft4 & @Orc last week.
Will read @forevergymcelling, @garoupilled_ today. Recommend me some interesting high iq PSLers.

If u live in a big city look for jobs like these while ur in collage and make sure its security officer where u get to do other tasks like making report (needs initial investment of training and license) and not Security Guard where u stand on door all day jfl.

I been browsing on and off .org since 2022 but never made an acc but finally joined last month to share my thoughts.

@Pei @human_centipede @Noyas @sub5pslathlete @PROMETHEUS @muneebo @YungTrappa @Quande-Rende @undefined64 @Fegacel @Cristiano @ronaldo @rift3938 @MFMF @Klasik616 @Mandibular @nQwiff @joaquinmax @swaggyp1 @wrist @Cry @Elevate @mind @NoReedemingFeature @Disrupted @Gene @Guiltyfeelings @devonhendryx999 @halloweed @PeakIncels @alurmo @Pendejo @snowmaxara @cocenjoyer @imnotincelcore @klip11 @TheDarkPhoenix @TwoFace @truegreycel @kalluss @Weter @aids @okwiwhd @watah @TabulaRasa @marigold @ilostitall @MA_ascender @chudlite @Gaiseric @jrobts @Gothboi @jed9 @Roninotrolling @pettibuke @KNOXS @TheBiggestIncelEver @bakpaokukus @vernier @fantom3k @Heatmiser @jaydobonemashing @zuku @SubhumanForever @castizo @optimisticzoomer @God-himself @jordanisbetterthanu @onskibidi @Mushroom @gggggggggk @Arkham @zerotohero @tomakine @iblamepheno1 @psimaxx @cyprian_tomaszewski @AnthonyM1 @L.A @LuizManfrinatti @bloaty @drykill @uNO1 @linkcel @bobjack004 @ropeordietrying @Zikel_Nut @Lokki @MANLETprettyBOY

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: mewingmaxxer, watah, Debetro and 18 others

• +1
Reactions: watah, greywind, Nirvana and 1 other person
inb4 you get warned for mass tagging:feelshmm: not by me tho

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: boss8055, castizo and Chintuck22
Good post tbh

• +1
Reactions: garoupilled_, baburam and Clavicular
bro tagged someone named anthony but not me, please kys tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sub5incel125, wsada, Funnyunenjoyer1 and 8 others
mirin easy way of making money, wish I had such a job in my younger years
Working from 18-22 then quitting the workforce once I'd saved enough money would've made far more sense that working from 22-25.5 then quiting the workforce
Is there anything you read from my threads you'd like to discuss?

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Clavicular and baburam
need thoughts from my fav PSLers @tombradylover @anthony111553 @Gengar @enchanted_elixir @skkrrrtcantdo @ey88

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
Cba reading
Sum it up in a nutshell

yeah easiest way to make money no matter what age or anything, just look at cctv or whatever from time to time and some other minor shit and then u can do whatever else u want even making more money online whilst getting paid to virtually do nothing

• +1
Reactions: watah, boss8055, DarkAscender and 1 other person
mirin easy way of making money, wish I had such a job in my younger years
Working from 18-22 then quitting the workforce once I'd saved enough money would've made far more sense that working from 22-25.5 then quiting the workforce
Is there anything you read from my threads you'd like to discuss?
bro I basically know everything abt u and I legit spent 2 of my shift last week reading everything u have posted, good and very underrated I am thankful to learn from experiences of mature PSLer

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: N1666 and 6ft4
being a security in a place that doesn't need security.... wow mirin ur work & ur dad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055 and DarkAscender
yeah easiest way to make money no matter what age or anything, just look at cctv or whatever from time to time and some other minor shit and then u can do whatever else u want even making more money online whilst getting paid to virtually do nothing
its filled with people over 50 but its sad at that age its good for ppl in collage cuz u dont have any experiences and this is best u get paid but better to carrermaxx now cuz $25hrly isnt much

being a security in a place that doesn't need security.... wow mirin ur work & ur dad
they need to just to make sure everything is on place cuz its mega big empty building and someone can break in and live in one of the corners without anyone finding out

Pretty sick, make use of your time there though rather than aimlessly scrolling.

• +1
Reactions: garoupilled_, FUE Mogger, DarkAscender and 1 other person
inb4 you get warned for mass tagging:feelshmm: not by me tho
No what the fuck youre a mod again, god fucking damn it I cant put you on ignore anymore

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Schizotypalcel and Clavicular
You could be watching movies or other stuff but instead you choose to rot on .org all day...
Mirin :feelshmm:

• JFL
Reactions: Schizotypalcel
Lmao yall first world niggers have it so easy I cant, mirin tho

Pretty sick, make use of your time there though rather than aimlessly scrolling.

You could be watching movies or other stuff but instead you choose to rot on .org all day...
Mirin :feelshmm:
I dont always, Im usually learning programming and math or doing school homework for carrermaxxing but been a month i been browsing all day lol

• Love it
Reactions: aids
can u dox urself a bit further

Lucky bastard

How much u got payed last month

pretty much me during the first 8 months of my remote job since i had minimal work to do :forcedsmile: