D

Deleted member 24002

Mistral
0D3EA2EA 860D 4223 85A2 4882253F1350
TempImageNUM9n6

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 18890, Deleted member 22886, Deleted member 5815 and 9 others
Mirin, are you persian?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Mateusz74, Deprived and 3 others
Yes bro wtf how can u tell. I get Indian, Mexican, Arab, but never Persian.
I live in Toronto where there are a lot of persians I can instantly tell a persian apart, you look good though you would slay in Toronto with longer hair and if you have good height

I live in Toronto where there are a lot of persians I can instantly tell a persian apart, you look good though you would slay in Toronto with longer hair and if you have good height
Im 5'10 and planning to grow my hair out. Trying to get the Wall Street banker slick back. Im also from Toronto, I go to UofT.

• +1
Reactions: lelouch
Im 5'10 and planning to grow my hair out. Trying to get the Wall Street banker slick back. Im also from Toronto, I go to UofT.
Good shit but remember to not reveal too much personal info on this forum to anyone, some dark triad moggers in here that would do weird shit

• +1
Reactions: Jarate
Its just puberty
Thats the thing tho bro, Im 18. By working out, eating 100% clean, and sleeping well I have somehow grown more (also added 3 inches to my height) than 2 years of puberty prior during COVID where I was in my basement doing nothing.

Good shit but remember to not reveal too much personal info on this forum to anyone, some dark triad moggers in here that would do weird shit
My bad

Mouthbreather.

you look good , try to fix your posture when taking selfies

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24002
Mouthbreather.
Nope lol. Every negative feature I have has been on one side of my family for centuries. Like big nose and dead eyes are not from mouth breathing when 90% of my family on my dads side has those exact features.

He would get utterly.curb stomped into the ground on Toronto tinder
Dont lie to the man

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2268, GymCelNeckPill, AlexBrown84 and 1 other person
Yeah bro you look pretty good

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 24002
He would get utterly.curb stomped into the ground on Toronto tinder
Dont lie to the man
True. Maybe gear is the way to go for me. But my acne genetics are terrible so I'll look disgusting for a while + I dont want to permanently tank my test

Its why i have a nordic obession massively best looking race on average
Very true, Ive been to sweden a few times and ive never seen more good looking people

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
Ain’t no way that’s three months
Lol it is. I have a lot of flaws, but my muscle building genetics aren't one of them 💪. Also why I'm considering gear in the future, there's a chance my body responds exceptionally well and I turn into a beast.

Attachments

• 8B9D5252-B7B2-465A-B755-BB7FFAE57567.jpeg
    8B9D5252-B7B2-465A-B755-BB7FFAE57567.jpeg
    189.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 3362436E-E215-4355-BCAC-07E6B8C26086.png
    3362436E-E215-4355-BCAC-07E6B8C26086.png
    5.5 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar and GuyFromSingapore
Lol it is. I have a lot of flaws, but my muscle building genetics aren't one of them 💪. Also why I'm considering gear in the future, there's a chance my body responds exceptionally well and I turn into a beast.
Bro if you got that in three months you don’t need gear bruh

L
Looks curry to me. Don’t think he would slay anything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20368
this really 3 months? lmao

Lying bout time frame

'no gym for my face' copers on suicide watch.

Lying bout time frame
I have no reason to lie, I even said on my first post on this forum that I only started to give af about looks 3 months ago. I no joke have gone to the gym every single day since the end of august for 1.5 hours, even lifting in my basement when I was sick for a week. Hmu if you want my workout routine/diet tho, I spent a lot of time researching how to properly do things before I even set foot in the gym.

L

Looks curry to me. Don’t think he would slay anything
Yeah, I get Indian a lot. Admittedly, this picture is also in good lighting so my skin appears lighter than usual. As such, I dont "slay" anything but my success rate with Arab/persian/desi girls is pretty good, but I dont get any white girls (which is the true marker of a brown man's attractiveness imo).

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
upper eyelid exposure of over death

upper eyelid exposure of over death
Yeah bro, I expected people to roast my nose when I joined this forum and instead my entire eye area has been torn to shreds.

more like 7 years

How tall r u

Mirin, what's you diet?

Mirin, what's you diet?
Protein shake (2 scoops, banana, peanut butter) for breakfast, 5 eggs for lunch, 1/2 cup of peanuts snack, chicken breast for first dinner, protein bar snack, and usually steak for second dinner.

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and Yuno_howitez
Protein shake (2 scoops, banana, peanut butter) for breakfast, 5 eggs for lunch, 1/2 cup of peanuts snack, chicken breast for first dinner, protein bar snack, and usually steak for second dinner.
you eat tthat every day?

you eat tthat every day?
Yes, maybe the only difference is that some days I have rice with my chicken or I have an omelette instead of eggs. And for my second dinner I dont always have steak because that would be really expensive, but it is ideal.

Persians are also Indians @TRUE_CEL
I am on the fence about this one. Do they have ancestral Indian ancestry? If yes then sure. If not then no.

• +1
Reactions: Biggdink
I am on the fence about this one. Do they have ancestral Indian ancestry? If yes then sure. If not then no.
Persians are most similar to Mediterranean people genetically. I have so many cousins that look European due to their white skin, and my ancestors probably looked Greek. But because we got conquered by Arabs, a lot of us became brown. I dont think we're similar to desi people at all (not saying being desi is bad) but rather some of are closely related to Arabs and some of us mediterranean.

Persians are most similar to Mediterranean people genetically. I have so many cousins that look European due to their white skin, and my ancestors probably looked Greek. But because we got conquered by Arabs, a lot of us became brown. I dont think we're similar to desi people at all (not saying being desi is bad) but rather some of are closely related to Arabs and some of us mediterranean.
Nigga you look Indian
Tho I’ve seen few med looking Persians but that’s mostly girls

Persians used to have empires in antiquity and would often go to war with Europeans. The reason you have cousins that look European is likely because you have European female ancestors. I also am reluctant to consider Persians as South Asian. But Persian culture had been the leading culture amongst northwestern South Asians, so it may give off the false idea that Persians are South Asian. However in ancient times, before Persians even mixed with Europeans, they had first mixed with South Asians. All South Asians have both ancient Iranian and South Asian ancestry. Certain South Asian ethnic groups such as Kashmiris have cultural links to Persia, even according to Persians, and therefore Kashmir is also considered as Little Persia. Something like that. Having said that, I have met different Persians and only one of them looked completely Indian. He said many people mistook him for that. So in short, Persians and South Asians are different in modern times but throughout history we have been mingling with each other to the point that modern South Asians have considerable amount of Iranian ancestry. I am not sure about Persian genetics but I have a feeling you have distant South Asian ancestry as well, similar to Tajiks and other Central Asians, no more than 5-10% South Asian ancestry.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas
Okay, I wrote my earlier post without looking at your picture. But I would say you look Indian. Less Indian than the dude I met though.

Nigga you look Indian
Tho I’ve seen few med looking Persians but that’s mostly girls
Fair enough. I dont see anything wrong with looking indian.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar