Ive been gymmaxing for 3 months now and I've seen major face gains

Posting wonky faces should be a bannable offense.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 24002
Yeah, I get Indian a lot. Admittedly, this picture is also in good lighting so my skin appears lighter than usual. As such, I dont "slay" anything but my success rate with Arab/persian/desi girls is pretty good, but I dont get any white girls (which is the true marker of a brown man's attractiveness imo).
What do you base this on? If you do well with ethnic chicks you should be doing well with white ones too imho.

What do you base this on? If you do well with ethnic chicks you should be doing well with white ones too imho.
Because as a brown man its harder to pull a 7/10 white girl than a 7/10 brown girl in my experience. I think there is data from dating apps that shows brown men do the worst in white countries like Sweden. There have been white girls who would date me, but they all look worse than the brown girls who would date me.

Because as a brown man its harder to pull a 7/10 white girl than a 7/10 brown girl in my experience. I think there is data from dating apps that shows brown men do the worst in white countries like Sweden. There have been white girls who would date me, but they all look worse than the brown girls who would date me.
Ok, yes, fair enough. I thought you were saying not a single white chick was into you which would've been weird considering you do well with ethnic chicks. 7/10 white chicks are rare in the US though. You'd have more luck in Europe, I think.