I've been having a cold for 2 months straight

Zeta

Zeta

Job is not finished
I'm so fucking sick of having a plugged nose all the time and mouth breathing like a retard. Also coughing like a lung cancer patient all the fucking time.
I need advices boyos, help me get rid of this cold.

Haha. Subhuman.

Haha. Subhuman.

I'm so fucking sick of having a plugged nose all the time and mouth breathing like a retard. Also coughing like a lung cancer patient all the fucking time.
Cold means your body removes toxins and u want to stop lol u stupid! Eat raw primal diet or die from toxins 100procent i bet all money that u gonna have problems at 40 yo

• JFL
Reactions: PseduoAryan
Had the same symptoms,
- fever a few days
- clogged nose
- dry and continuous cough

The first doctor said it's a viral and prescribed some random antibiotics.

Second doctor said it's jut my asthma acting up.
No benefits either.

Checked it myself and symptoms matched with pleurisy. Went to the doctor. And it indeed was pleurisy.
Recovered noe

Might go to the doctor and get some codeine or sum. Cuz this shits taking too long

Might go to the doctor and get some codeine or sum. Cuz this shits taking too long
Try getting a chest xray and a CT scan. Maybe a feno report as well. Though that needs to be prescribed

• +1
Reactions: Zeta
Put vitamin C in your nose: dissolve some in a little sterile water(boil it and cool it or just buy medical saline) then add some baking soda to neutralize the ascorbic acid(or you can just buy directly sodium ascorbate) then put a few drops of this solution in each nostril every 15 minutes. You can also just snort small bumps of pure vitamin C powder, but the acid form is kinda harsh, the ascorbate is probably a better option.
You can cure a cold in just a few hours, it's just a miracle and it's simply mind boggling how this is not more common knowledge, I've used this method plenty of times to get rid of colds, during the cold season, you can read more here:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PseduoAryan and Zeta
sinus
infection

• So Sad
You might have a nutrient deficiency. When I was a kid I was in a similar situation as you and it turned out I had an iron deficiency. Go to a doctor and get your blood tested.

• +1
Reactions: PseduoAryan and Zeta
You might have a nutrient deficiency. When I was a kid I was in a similar situation as you and it turned out I had an iron deficiency. Go to a doctor and get your blood tested.
This ^

Also sorry for the mistake but forgot to mention that I also had pain chest when breathing. Which is exclusive to pleurisy.
So it just might be a common cold/viral resulted by deficiency that is weak immunity
Try getting a chest xray and a CT scan. Maybe a feno report as well. Though that needs to be prescribed

lol at the deranged schizo advice itt. Guy comes in with an illness and bros want to talk about vitamins.

• +1