ive been in a psych ward since thursday last week i just got out

chudlite

chudlite

Gold
apperently i was asking the nurse to give me a plastic surgery while overdosed, i dont know what surgeries i ask for since i dont remember but my brother says i kept talking about raising my lateral canthus and infraorbitals

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: narcomogs, ElTruecel, hattrick and 9 others
apperently i was asking the nurse to give me a plastic surgery while overdosed, i dont know what surgeries i ask for since i dont remember but my brother says i kept talking about raising my lateral canthus and infraorbitals
why no one respond to my shit🤬🤬

• +1
Reactions: DalitBoss
Hello, were there any hot alternative goth foids in the psych ward present during your stay?

• JFL
Reactions: Hottaco34
This is how Yk u need to take a break from looksmax :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Hello, were there any hot alternative goth foids in the psych ward present during your stay?
no it was all old men with alcohol abuse disorder and drug addicts (no moggers unlike rira)

• JFL
Reactions: WeiWei
This is how Yk u need to take a break from looksmax :forcedsmile:
she said i was very smart and said i was perfect, the nurse did, damn foid was probably lying straight to my dying face telling me i was perfect, as if i looked anything like damian kater

I need sliding genio

It cost 2k USD in my country :feelswhy:

I need sliding genio
i told the nurse she needed to do obo on me on the spot or i would “rope” apperently, newer information is coming out of my brother who was watching the whole thing

• So Sad
i told the nurse she needed to do obo on me on the spot or i would “rope” apperently, newer information is coming out of my brother who was watching the whole thing
They should give chuddies like us free surgery money and resources for "Physical dysmorphia"

Instead they give it to children for gender dysphoria :feelsree:

• +1
Reactions: chudlite
It cost 2k USD in my country :feelswhy:
2k usd doesnt seem like alot i make like 550 a week depending on hours but then again i live with parents and pay no bills, im saving up for infra and zygo implants tho

• +1
They should give chuddies like us free surgery money and resources for "Physical dysmorphia"

Instead they give it to children for gender dysphoria :feelsree:
they need to give us free facial masculinization instead of those foids that dont know how good they have it

• +1
Why am I not surprised. I'm pretty sure an old forum user on here got genioplasty in Brazil with local anesthetic.