Osteotomies are painful as hell! Just done my sliding genio!

D

Deleted member 2933

Kraken
Well, it was supposed to end yesterday, i was there at the clinic in the morning, i took some oral drugs+local anesthesia, the nigga started to cut my chin with a saw, at this time, everything well, then at some part, it begun to come closer to the nerv and it start to ache, the local anesthesia started to run out and all the cut kinda started to hurt, i asked for more anesthesia, he apllied it, then my chin was kinda 90% detached and he was having a problem cutting it at the deep of my mouth, so he got a fking ortognatic hammer and nail and for the mother of god, he started to break the remaining bone there, THAT SHIT HURTED AS HELL, ALL I COULD THINK WAS THE TRANSFORMATION SCENE FROM CAPTAIN AMERICA

God he did it some 50 times and i was almost crying from pain, but im high T, i can take pain. The sound of my bone wrecking niggaaa, that shit is awful. Then he fully detached my chin and then tried to advance it with the hand and it fucking hurted, i was fking screaming hard. He then told me i we would need to go to the hosp to continue cause i would need to take complete anesthesia to finish the procedure, the dr pinned my chin at the same position it was and then gave me another oral drug for pain and paid my uber to the hosp, 20 mins after i was there and 1 hour after i was on the surgery table, i took complete anesthesia, slept like a chad and woke up some hours later with my new chin. I had to sleep on the hosp and at the morning i leaved it.

Ascension is painful, if u want pics from my face right now i will send, i wont send before because im full of bandages and swealing.

LURKERS AND SOFTMAXXERS GET OUT

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, wagbox and 29 others
Mirin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
:feelstastyman:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ThisLifeKillsMe, GoMadAndSTFU, Gosick and 7 others
nigger, caring for his chin. already over from the beginning.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CursedOne, Deleted member 1751, Mr.cope and 1 other person
Yes bro as soon as I can afford it I will schedule my genio. The pain will be true lifefuel. No ascension without suffering.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 17345, Azoriko and 7 others
Show bro. Pm

• +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod and Deleted member 2933
Did you get some hood to just saw your chin? JFL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jflsnowdzz, Joyride, Heirio and 8 others
bruh

• +1
WTF? You did it with local anesthesia? Of course it would be painful as hell
People normally do this shit under general anesthesia. I didn’t even know it was possible to do it like thaf

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, karbo, to_stop_da_cope and 28 others
SEND PICS BRO

• +1
tf is this nigga did you get genio with your local hood surgeon?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Mewton, coolguy1 and 30 others
WTF? You did it with local anesthesia? Of course it would be painful as hell
People normally do this shit under general anesthesia. I didn’t even know it was possible to do it like thaf

I tried to avoid hosp, cuz i would double the cost. Everything which u can avoid hosp will be way cheaper. I took the complete anesthesia in a public hosp from a friend of the Dr who operated me. Networking is everything.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope, CursedOne and Deleted member 2012
I tried to avoid hosp, cuz i would double the cost. Everything which u can avoid hosp will be way cheaper. I took the complete anesthesia in a public hosp from a friend of the Dr who operated me. Networking is everything.
you tell your IRL friends about your cosmetic surgeries? L

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and Deleted member 2933
  • +1
Reactions: Sergio-OMS and Deleted member 3583
Why no square and wide chin implant? Was your chin recessed?

Bro wtf, how are you gonna get a genio with local anesthesia.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751, Joyride, anti caking agents and 1 other person

:love:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and WannaBeA6
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: CursedOne, OCDMaxxing and Slayerino
Caged at that third world procedure. Everything is comical tbh. What the fuck is that? Is that even allowed? This is actually pretty fucked up. Risking your life because of muh money and muh looksmax muh high T. It only proves thr point: the majority of users here are legit narcy autists.

Caged hard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, n0rthface, Deleted member 7098 and 17 others
@turkproducer you in near future lmao allah korusun amk

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fakemeta. and turkproducer
@turkproducer you in near future lmao allah korusun amk
inshallah zaten benim icin LL ve genio cok lazim, belki chadlite/low chad olablirim roids ve surgeries

Well, it was supposed to end yesterday, i was there at the clinic in the morning, i took some oral drugs+local anesthesia, the nigga started to cut my chin with a saw, at this time, everything well, then at some part, it begun to come closer to the nerv and it start to ache, the local anesthesia started to run out and all the cut kinda started to hurt, i asked for more anesthesia, he apllied it, then my chin was kinda 90% detached and he was having a problem cutting it at the deep of my mouth, so he got a fking ortognatic hammer and nail and for the mother of god, he started to break the remaining bone there, THAT SHIT HURTED AS HELL, ALL I COULD THINK WAS THE TRANSFORMATION SCENE FROM CAPTAIN AMERICA

God he did it some 50 times and i was almost crying from pain, but im high T, i can take pain. The sound of my bone wrecking niggaaa, that shit is awful. Then he fully detached my chin and then tried to advance it with the hand and it fucking hurted, i was fking screaming hard. He then told me i we would need to go to the hosp to continue cause i would need to take complete anesthesia to finish the procedure, the dr pinned my chin at the same position it was and then gave me another oral drug for pain and paid my uber to the hosp, 20 mins after i was there and 1 hour after i was on the surgery table, i took complete anesthesia, slept like a chad and woke up some hours later with my new chin. I had to sleep on the hosp and at the morning i leaved it.

Ascension is painful, if u want pics from my face right now i will send, i wont send before because im full of bandages and swealing.

SImple question for you: Why the fuck LOCAL anesthesia?

• +1
Reactions: OCDMaxxing, Deleted member 3962, Deleted member 1464 and 1 other person
what the fuck lmao

hope it turns out well

• +1
Caged at that third world procedure. Everything is comical tbh. What the fuck is that? Is that even allowed? This is actually pretty fucked up. Risking your life because of muh money and muh looksmax muh high T. It only proves thr point: the majority of users here are legit narcy autists.

Caged hard

You are turk, your point is invalid

• +1
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope
Hope it will be worth for you bro

• +1
What Shithole did OP get surgery in lol

• +1
Reactions: Usum and Deleted member 4054
inshallah zaten benim icin LL ve genio cok lazim, belki chadlite/low chad olablirim roids ve surgeries
you can be an easy chadlite with ll genio and leaning out

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and turkproducer
  • +1
you can be an easy chadlite with ll genio and leaning out
yeah inshallah oglum

im more upset about current society problems rather than my looks lol

People getting teeth transplant with general anestisia and this nigga is getting a genio under local anestisia.
Mirin the low inhib ngl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy, Slayerino, Deleted member 1751 and 3 others
no wonder it was so cheap jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, Cardiologyscribe, Deleted member 3123 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slayerino, Deleted member 1751 and Deleted member 1464
tf is this nigga did you get genio with your local hood surgeon?
I'll make you pay for plagiarizing me, subrat untermensch.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933 and Deleted member 1464
Zero chance this happened. Show me your chin phaggot.

• +1
Absolutely brutal OP

• +1
Thats straight up barbaric lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Wait you had to take an Uber while your chin was half sawed off? What country was this?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Azoriko, RecessedPrettyboy, Slayerino and 2 others
lol brazil

a true favela shithood

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, Usum, diggbicc and 3 others
Wait you had to take an Uber while your chin was half sawed off? What country was this?

It was pinned back of course greysel

Did you get sliding genioplasty in the fucking middle ages or something JFL. Miring though ngl. Post results later.

• JFL
Reactions: Slayerino
Sounds painful whatever it is

Jfl I think he did it in brazil :lul: doesnt surprise me at all