I've been in bed for 20+ hours

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
I'm gonna get up now. Not because I want to. But because I'm hungry.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: wsada, 97baHater, optimisticzoomer and 8 others
wfh life

• +1
Reactions: nathan and SecularIslamist
I just got up and sat down for a 30 minute meeting and said nothing then went back to bed.

Genuinely thinking of just changing my background on MS teams and video calling from bed as well

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wsada, Costcosuperstore, 6PSLcel and 1 other person
I just got up and sat down for a 30 minute meeting and said nothing then went back to bed.

Genuinely thinking of just changing my background on MS teams and video calling from bed as well
based. Do they know the sleepy voice?

How does one get a job like this? Any degrees ?

You work out lately?

based. Do they know the sleepy voice?
Lol no.

How does one get a job like this? Any degrees ?
Get lucky (seriously I did).

Technically lots of STEMcels can get these jobs but they're boring AF (i.e. data analyst).

You work out lately?
Actually been struggling because I don't like working out before sleep. Lost a lot of gains in Ramadan and haven't made up for it. Its nearly 12am I'm gonna go gym around 2am. Prob go sleep probably around 6-7am and wake up at 9am. Seriously.

I will sleep-work from 9-5 tho.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, MaghrebGator, Xangsane and 1 other person
Lol no.

Get lucky (seriously I did).

Technically lots of STEMcels can get these jobs but they're boring AF (i.e. data analyst).

Actually been struggling because I don't like working out before sleep. Lost a lot of gains in Ramadan and haven't made up for it. Its nearly 12am I'm gonna go gym around 2am. Prob go sleep probably around 6-7am and wake up at 9am. Seriously.

I will sleep-work from 9-5 tho.
Wait so you do or don’t have a degree in something, even if it’s unrelated to the job. ?

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
How to get your job

sigmas.org

• JFL
Reactions: nathan
Beds me

• +1
Slow cooker has been a godsend to me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and Costcosuperstore
Wait so you do or don’t have a degree in something, even if it’s unrelated to the job. ?
Yeah I have degree. But bullshit coz I got my job through contacts and got industry experience. No one gives about my degree or grades. Just a tickbox on an application. Just look and sound the part. By look I don't mean PSL shit, I mean be presentable. Even subhumans can look presentable.

How to get your job
Enter tech sector. Even typical office jobs are like this.

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel
Yeah I have degree. But bullshit coz I got my job through contacts and got industry experience. No one gives about my degree or grades. Just a tickbox on an application. Just look and sound the part. By look I don't mean PSL shit, I mean be presentable. Even subhumans can look presentable.

Enter tech sector. Even typical office jobs are like this.
U work 30 mins a day no? Or did i misunderstand something? Hows the pay

• +1
U work 30 mins a day no? Or did i misunderstand something? Hows the pay
Oh no I meant I had a meeting for 30 mins a day.

However I'm ngl, on average my actual 'work' is like 2 hours. The remaining 6 hours are sleep + shitposting on .org

I get paid decent too. I wouldn't swap jobs for 2x my pay and ACTUAL work (e.g. working in a factory).

Oh no I meant I had a meeting for 30 mins a day.

However I'm ngl, on average my actual 'work' is like 2 hours. The remaining 6 hours are sleep + shitposting on .org

I get paid decent too. I wouldn't swap jobs for 2x my pay and ACTUAL work (e.g. working in a factory).
What even is your “work”

Did you piss yourself? Sorry

• JFL
Did you piss yourself? Sorry
No but at this rate I might just use a bottle and nappies. If I had a housewife I'd probably spend the whole week or month in bed.

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and wsada
No but at this rate I might just use a bottle and nappies. If I had a housewife I'd probably spend the whole week or month in bed.
In uni halls I used to piss in a pringles tube at night cos I didn't wanna walk out to the toilet

One time I forgot to empty it and someone came to check my radiator without me knowing, and when I got back it turned out they had accidentally knocked the full tube of piss over and now there was piss all over the carpet

So I had to buy pet urine remover

Last edited:
  • JFL