I've been in this community for 4 years and never looksmaxxed once

N1666

N1666

Kraken
I was never that subhuman where I needed to actively looksmax, but I wasn't a chad either. I was extremely non-nt though and had no friends. The only reason I looksmax now is to reverse the damage I caused from rotting at home, like putting on fat and my diet leading to acne.

This site ends up filling whatever void you have in Ur life and acts as entertainment and easy dopamine for you. I used to sit in the back of class and browse this site JFL.

I can guarantee most of the active posters on here don't even do anything other than rot at home and sit on this site/looksmaxxing discord servers. Everyone on here just talks about wanting to achieve their goals, but never do anything about it.

If you are a fag who came here from tiktok, and you are a teen too, just get off this site. Most of you haven't even gone through puberty and looking at the rating sections you could easily ascend through basic softmaxxing.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lemonnz, Niksy, Delikate2900 and 15 others
I was never that subhuman where I needed to actively looksmax, but I wasn't a chad either. I was extremely non-nt though and had no friends. The only reason I looksmax now is to reverse the damage I caused from rotting at home, like putting on fat and my diet leading to acne.

This site ends up filling whatever void you have in Ur life and acts as entertainment and easy dopamine for you. I used to sit in the back of class and browse this site JFL.

I can guarantee most of the active posters on here don't even do anything other than rot at home and sit on this site/looksmaxxing discord servers. Everyone on here just talks about wanting to achieve their goals, but never do anything about it.

If you are a fag who came here from tiktok, and you are a teen too, just get off this site. Most of you haven't even gone through puberty and looking at the rating sections you could easily ascend through basic softmaxxing.
brutal

So what did you learn from 4 years of rotting

then you are one of the only blackpilled users on this site. looksmaxxing is useless, many people on this site are non nt, it doesn’t matter how good you look if you have plenty of trauma and can’t even communicate with normal people.

i always thought looksmaxxing is dumb, even if you are an nt normie it’s stupid, as nt guys don’t need to look good at all they just need to not be 0/10 in looks or a midget

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27066, Deleted member 50702, N1666 and 2 others

Fatty

• JFL
Reactions: N1666
If you ain’t looksmaxxing =. You know it’s over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 58285, N1666 and wishIwasSalludon
then you are one of the only blackpilled users on this site. looksmaxxing is useless, many people on this site are non nt, it doesn’t matter how good you look if you have plenty of trauma and can’t even communicate with normal people.

i always thought looksmaxxing is dumb, even if you are an nt normie it’s stupid, as nt guys don’t need to look good at all they just need to not be 0/10 in looks or a midget
You summed it up perfectly tbh , looking back at pictures of myself I could've easily gotten female attention and I sometimes did, but due to the trauma and mental issues I had I could never progress anything.

Now it's kind of too late to try and relive my teenage years and do what everyone else my age is doing. I don't even looksmax for women anymore just for the self confidence. I sound like a massive cuck, but I'd never get into a relationship with a woman considering they are massive whores nowadays.

• +1
Reactions: Delikate2900, efidescontinuado and n0rthface

You're retarded over. Jfl at browsing this site and being a fatfuck.
It's true you don't need org to softmax but it's very easy to find all the info quickly here

You're projecting your laziness onto others

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Codeinlover and Deleted member 51465

Cope
Biggest chad i know irl has diagnosed asperger, doesn’t matter one bit. Woman still flock towards them.

A quiet aspie htn still gets more woman than a normal mtn normie

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
It's true you don't need org to softmax but it's very easy to find all the info quickly here

Where am I telling people to not looksmax? I don't even browse this site either anymore I just come back once every few months when I'm bored. The point I was trying to make is that this site just becomes a place for losers to become even bigger losers, it becomes a place to rot and people forget the true reason they joined here.

Also JFL at calling me a retard when your some newfag troll who asks questions about shoe lifts :lul:

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado and n0rthface
Where am I telling people to not looksmax? I don't even browse this site either anymore I just come back once every few months when I'm bored. The point I was trying to make is that this site just becomes a place for losers to become even bigger losers, it becomes a place to rot and people forget the true reason they joined here.

Also JFL at calling me a retard when your some newfag troll who asks questions about shoe lifts :lul:
Nigga you said you've rotted 4 years and still haven't looksmaxed :lul:

Also never said you told people not to looksmax jfl ?

Cope
Biggest chad i know irl has diagnosed asperger, doesn’t matter one bit. Woman still flock towards them.

you are obviously a delusional basement rotter. thanks for the laugh

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and N1666
you are obviously a delusional basement rotter. thanks for the laugh
I went out 2 times a week from 18-21
I’m not the shut in aspie you think i am

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and N1666
I went out 2 times a week from 18-21
I’m not the shut in aspie you think i am
okay tell me why your title says "bbw only" then you talk about chad only or tall lean htn only? most big girls (bbws) are dating fat idiots who can be easily mogged yet they stay with their stupid ogre bfs and not even look at me for 2 seconds despite me obviously being way better looking. there's more to it than looks. i would hope someone who goes out 2x a week realises that

• +1
okay tell me why your title says "bbw only" then you talk about chad only or tall lean htn only? most big girls (bbws) are dating fat idiots who can be easily mogged yet they stay with their stupid ogre bfs and not even look at me for 2 seconds despite me obviously being way better looking. there's more to it than looks. i would hope someone who goes out 2x a week realises that
Slaying is all looks+low inhib
Bbws have the same standards as skinny foids ironically and all are htn+
Their ugly boyfriends are beta simp cucks that get treated like shit and walked over by their fat girlfriends

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Canwefixit, blackazure88 and Deleted member 51465
Slaying is all looks+low inhib
Bbws have the same standards as skinny foids ironically and all are htn+
Their ugly boyfriends are beta simp cucks that get treated like shit and walked over by their fat girlfriends
skinny foids date skinny soyboys, bbws date fat guys, and they cant be beta simp cucks if they have no money. im not talking about 40+ year olds i dont count old betabuxxers

you can easily do your on research with google, hair products or oils for hair and face, which toothpaste combinations work best , go to the gym for a hour 3 times a week. Dudes rather just be fat/obese and complain about not getting pussy like oreo-man aka savvy guy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
skinny foids date skinny soyboys, bbws date fat guys, and they cant be beta simp cucks if they have no money. im not talking about 40+ year olds i dont count old betabuxxers
Bbws don’t date fat guys, nobody dates fat guys.
Maybe they do date them from time to time but they treat them like shit and have 0 respect for these fat boyfriends you’re talking about. Do you think this hot Bbw respects her boyfriend and doesn’t treat him like a handbag or hasn’t cheated on him. https://www.instagram.com/irissvava
She has all the power in their relationship

when clubbing or on OLD they’re htn+ only, doesn’t matter that they’re fat their smv is trough the roof in 2024

• +1
Reactions: Canwefixit
Bbws don’t date fat guys, nobody dates fat guys.
Maybe they do date them from time to time but they treat them like shit and have 0 respect for these fat boyfriends you’re talking about. Do you think this hot Bbw respects her boyfriend and doesn’t treat him like a handbag or hasn’t cheated on him. https://www.instagram.com/irissvava
She has all the power in their relationship

when clubbing or on OLD they’re htn+ only, doesn’t matter that they’re fat their smv is trough the roof in 2024
holy shit you are a huge coper. you see a happy couple and instantly think "he is definitely a betabux!!!" even though he literally has only 267 followers and looks like he has no money

why the fuck would she have no respect for her bf who is her size but show respect to some skinny guy half her size? i have 3x your post count but i am not delusional about this at all like you seem to be. i never see a couple and think to myself she always cheats on him or she sees him as a betabux (unless its a couple where the guy is twice her age but i never see that in real life). im guessing you listened to some doomer tier coper or "blackpill youtuber" and now think women date guys they dont like

• JFL
Reactions: nofap
holy shit you are a huge coper. you see a happy couple and instantly think "he is definitely a betabux!!!" even though he literally has only 267 followers and looks like he has no money

why the fuck would she have no respect for her bf who is her size but show respect to some skinny guy half her size? i have 3x your post count but i am not delusional about this at all like you seem to be. i never see a couple and think to myself she always cheats on him or she sees him as a betabux (unless its a couple where the guy is twice her age but i never see that in real life). im guessing you listened to some doomer tier coper or "blackpill youtuber" and now think women date guys they dont like
Again, im not the shut in basement dweller you think i am.

I’ve seen and experienced this myself with drunk girls cheating on and bashing their ugly boyfriends and laughing about them with their girlfriends. I know multiple woman that go on dates with guys that they have 0 attraction towards to get free restaurant food.

My chad mate at 18 cheated with a 26 year old woman who was married for 3 years and she approached him. Another friend of mine had sex with a woman that’s been in a ltr for 5 years, and her boyfriend looks like a typical soyboy wimp.

• +1
Reactions: blackazure88 and Deleted member 51465
Again, im not the shut in basement dweller you think i am.

I’ve seen and experienced this myself with drunk girls cheating on and bashing their ugly boyfriends and laughing about them with their girlfriends. I know multiple woman that go on dates with guys that they have 0 attraction towards to get free restaurant food.

My chad mate at 18 cheated with a 26 year old woman who was married for 3 years and she approached him. Another friend of mine had sex with a woman that’s been in a ltr for 5 years, and her boyfriend looks like a typical soyboy wimp.
okay? i never said you didn’t see those things but that’s not the average woman. i can easily show an example of a short poor fat guy from my school who got lots of pussy and then claim being fat is ideal to all girls when it’s not, usually only fat girls like fat guys.

and no shit women use cucks for free food, that’s not the same as dating, if she only wants you for free shit she isn’t gonna become your gf. most of the time she won’t even go on a date with you as she has plenty of other cucks lined up for that

okay? i never said you didn’t see those things but that’s not the average woman. i can easily show an example of a short poor fat guy from my school who got lots of pussy and then claim being fat is ideal to all girls when it’s not, usually only fat girls like fat guys.

and no shit women use cucks for free food, that’s not the same as dating, if she only wants you for free shit she isn’t gonna become your gf. most of the time she won’t even go on a date with you as she has plenty of other cucks lined up for that
@Corleone @6ft4 @Canwefixit
This man is in for a rude awakening if he ever tries to approach a pretty bbw if he’s not a chadlite at the very least. Thinking that fat girls would maybe like fat guys. Nobody likes fat guys

• +1
Reactions: Canwefixit, blackazure88, Corleone and 1 other person
Cope

40% Of Autistic Men Are Virgins, 32% Have Never Been In A Relationship.

• +1
@Corleone @6ft4 @Canwefixit
This man is in for a rude awakening if he ever tries to approach a pretty bbw if he’s not a chadlite at the very least. Thinking that fat girls would maybe like fat guys. Nobody likes fat guys
im going by years of observation. if i see a fat girl with her bf 99% of the time he’s also fat. i don’t need someone telling me different especially seeing as you probably live in some giga hypergamous area of america where all women are brainwashed into thinking they deserve only a top tier chad, i live in a european country where it’s much different, a skinny normie or fat normie or ugly normie can still get a gf who likes him

These days I'm just looksmaxxing so I can be non nt without getting shit for it and keep to myself while it being socially acceptable

Htn above or death

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR, nofap and Deleted member 51465
im going by years of observation. if i see a fat girl with her bf 99% of the time he’s also fat. i don’t need someone telling me different especially seeing as you probably live in some giga hypergamous area of america where all women are brainwashed into thinking they deserve only a top tier chad, i live in a european country where it’s much different, a skinny normie or fat normie or ugly normie can still get a gf who likes him
You probably live in EE then if that’s the case and you’re not bullshitting

I live in North Western Europe and hypergame is insane here, it’s htn or death

• +1
Reactions: Canwefixit and Deleted member 51465
if i see a fat girl with her bf 99% of the time he’s also fat
Because only repulsive men would be low-inhib enough to openly date those meat-beasts and walk around with them in public.

When it comes to one-night stands, fat pretty women have an infinite pool of options, and as @nofap says, only choose to give no commitment sex to HTNs+

• +1
Reactions: Canwefixit and Deleted member 51465
You probably live in EE then if that’s the case and you’re not bullshitting

I live in North Western Europe and hypergame is insane here, it’s htn or death
you are in norway or something like that? i thought fat people were very rare there

Because only repulsive men would be low-inhib enough to openly date those meat-beasts and walk around with them in public.

When it comes to one-night stands, fat pretty women have an infinite pool of options, and as @nofap says, only choose to give no commitment sex to HTNs+
im not talking about morbidly obese women (200 kg+) i meant chubby-fat girls with average faces to good faces, i don't pay attention to the 200kg ones i don't like those

• +1
Reactions: Corleone

Ik what a fucking loser

im not talking about morbidly obese women (200 kg+) i meant chubby-fat girls with average faces to good faces, i don't pay attention to the 200kg ones i don't like those
Even with those normal chubby-fat 100-120kg women, there‘s a huge negative stigma attached to dating a fat women and most men won‘t degrade themselves like that unless they have nothing to lose.

The fat bitches that end up with a fat oofie doofie boyfriend probably 100x their partners bodycount and only settled for them because the HTNs who used to pump-and -dump them under the cover of the night wouldn‘t commit.

• +1
Reactions: Canwefixit, nofap and Deleted member 54067

Except it does though. Even if you are the guy stuttering to himself in the corner of the party you'll get bitches talking to you regardless if gl. If God offered to make me Chadlite with a giga abusive alcoholic dad and junkie mom I would take it with 0 hesitation

• +1
If God offered to make me Chadlite with a giga abusive alcoholic dad and junkie mom I would take it with 0 hesitation
you'd accept it because YOU NEVER HAD THOSE PARENTS IN THE PAST. you probably grew up with normal parents.

as someone who had a combination of awful abusive parents and bad school environment i can say that i would much rather be reborn as an ugly guy with normal parents than as a chadlite/chad with my parents

Even with those normal chubby-fat 100-120kg women, there‘s a huge negative stigma attached to dating a fat women and most men won‘t degrade themselves like that unless they have nothing to lose.

The fat bitches that end up with a fat oofie doofie boyfriend probably 100x their partners bodycount and only settled for them because the HTNs who used to pump-and -dump them under the cover of the night wouldn‘t commit.
thats a possibility but i don't count oofy doofy or betabuxx couples, i never look at 40yo+ couples and there's zero rich people or semi rich people in my area. im only seeing 12-35 year old low class - middle class couples

you'd accept it because YOU NEVER HAD THOSE PARENTS IN THE PAST. you probably grew up with normal parents.

as someone who had a combination of awful abusive parents and bad school environment i can say that i would much rather be reborn as an ugly guy with normal parents than as a chadlite/chad with my parents
"Normal" is stretching it hard jfl

But come on bro. You may have a decent childhood but the rest of your life is going to be absolute shit in the 21st century as an ugly male. A Chadlite+ may have it worse in the beginning but essentially you have unlimited potential as life goes on at that level

• +1
"Normal" is stretching it hard jfl

But come on bro. You may have a decent childhood but the rest of your life is going to be absolute shit in the 21st century as an ugly male. A Chadlite+ may have it worse in the beginning but essentially you have unlimited potential as life goes on at that level
your upbringing and teen years determine your mental state for the rest of life, i could become a chad now but still have a plagued incel type of mind for the remaining 40+ years of my life and the scars of being a 20+ yr old virgin wont disappear

I remember talking to you when you were 16 and left school. And nothing changed, brootal

• +1
your upbringing and teen years determine your mental state for the rest of life, i could become a chad now but still have a plagued incel type of mind for the remaining 40+ years of my life and the scars of being a 20+ yr old virgin wont disappear
Fair. But as an abused Chadlite you could probably ascend well before that. Poorfag gl teens actually probably fuck the most in whatever hoods they live in

I guess it's the idea of temporary suffering that affects you later on but you essentially have top 1% potential. If you can get past the trauma you're set

Wait you're Crawford? Lol

Fair. But as an abused Chadlite you could probably ascend well before that. Poorfag gl teens actually probably fuck the most in whatever hoods they live in

I guess it's the idea of temporary suffering that affects you later on but you essentially have top 1% potential. If you can get past the trauma you're set
yeah i grew up among tons of people fucking as young as 11-12-13 but they were not good looking they were just annoying ntfag kids

How can you survive without a job

im also in the community bro and never looksmaxxed. a chad doesn‘t need to looksmax he already is.

The incels.is Crawford
cant see any user on that site called that

Brutal ngl. Just repeating the same convos I had with you on .is
what was your name on that forum, i wasnt called crawford i was called soulflayer there
Why'd you get banned?
because a certain sub 70 iq subhuman inbred obese spic (dregster) decided to ban me out of nowhere calling me an infiltrator then when i asked him for proof he ignored it

• JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back