I've been in this community for 4 years and never looksmaxxed once

I remember talking to you when you were 16 and left school. And nothing changed, brootal
Yeah my teen life has been cucked. I still have some hope though

thats a possibility but i don't count oofy doofy or betabuxx couples, i never look at 40yo+ couples and there's zero rich people or semi rich people in my area. im only seeing 12-35 year old low class - middle class couples
Oofie doofie doesn‘t mean beta-bux.

Women are desperate for commitment once they are past a certain point where they’ve been pump-and-dumped one too many times. This isn‘t age related at all either.

Once they are at that point they try to find emotional support and stability by lowering their standards, and that‘s where the oofie doofies come in to be their emotional tampons and safety net.

Oofie doofie doesn‘t mean beta-bux.

Women are desperate for commitment once they are past a certain point where they’ve been pump-and-dumped one too many times. This isn‘t age related at all either.

Once they are at that point they try to find emotional support and stability by lowering their standards, and that‘s where the oofie doofies come in to be their emotional tampons and safety net.
i don't live in a country with pump and dump culture, impossible here and saying it's not age related at all is just straight up insanity. you cannot say a girl fresh out of highschool is just as likely to be settling down as a 40 year old woman is

i don't live in a country with pump and dump culture,
you live in the UK what are you talking about.
you cannot say a girl fresh out of highschool is just as likely to be settling down as a 40 year old woman is
20+ year olds are all the same. if you're a teen and still go to school that different, but only because the girls haven't reached a high enough body-count to get frustrated yet.

you live in the UK what are you talking about.
anywhere in scotland is 100x different from london or any big english city
if you're a teen and still go to school that different, but only because the girls haven't reached a high enough body-count to get frustrated yet.
no this makes no sense, a 20-25 year old woman (or even 30 year old) is way more similar to a 15yo girl than she is to a 40yo+ women, i despise old women but i don't feel much towards teens / 20s / early 30s girls

The most active posters on this site are not talking about looksmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: N1666
  • JFL
Reactions: N1666

Users who are viewing this thread

Back