I've been lied to

Lil_KINJA

Lil_KINJA

Silver
Haha. Months ago my oneitis told me that she likes men with beautiful thick hair and nice teeth. Baby, I am beautiful hair and nice teeth. Why the fuck did she still reject me? Bitch has standards so high-up-her ass she even refuses to call me cute or something. It's so over.

Last edited:
friendzoned

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2607
That is some sad shit, man.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
is the teeth part even legit? sure having shitty teeth are always a failo but how much?

Tqol73U
orb would still slay regardless

That is some sad man, shit.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
Haha. Months ago my oneitis told me that she likes men with beautiful thick hair and nice teeth. Baby, I am beautiful hair and nice teeth. Why the fuck did she still reject me? Bitch has standards so high-up-her ass she even refuses to call me cute or something. It's so over.
Brutal

is the teeth part even legit? sure having shitty teeth are always a failo but how much?

View attachment 95281 orb would still slay regardless

Slaves used to be evaluated based on their teeth/ palates it showed genetic health. There is something to it.

Slaves used to be evaluated based on their teeth/ palates it showed genetic health. There is something to it.
I feel likeit's mostly bluepilled shit influenced by the Jewish media for subhumans to become even more subhumans by purchasing braces and etc..

I mean generally, it's an easy fix so they tend to spout BS to please the audience

You weren't good enough bro, get in the line

Bich, I was cold approached by girls of her psl in the past.

Even worse when others told me she seemed into me the whole time.
P in V is only ioi boi

• +1
Reactions: framecel222
JFL at believing her

How do you keep misinterpreting signs? Are you autistic? This has happened like 4-5 times with you.

You need to get redpilled on girls srs
Rule 1. Never listen to what they say, look at how they act

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and norwoodreaper
3CA7ED93 0603 4973 AEC6 65E57DBFE0F7

XD

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
Everyone likes people with beautiful hair and nice teeth. Shitty hair and teeth are just a deal-breaker...

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
damn, that is a ridiculous improvement on the right
Thing is Orb has far more potential than just fixing his teeth, his fucking teeth also fucked his jaw position and the way it developed.

XGcWXF7
here when he was younger had more symmetry than he does now, he could of looksmaxxed in puberty can potentially come out looking like this
Download 1
srs

Thing is Orb has far more potential than just fixing his teeth, his fucking teeth also fucked his jaw position and the way it developed.

View attachment 95400 here when he was younger had more symmetry than he does now, he could of looksmaxxed in puberty can potentially come out looking like thisView attachment 95402 srs
his eye area is legit godly..

his eye area is legit godly..
fact is, he doesn't even have that good of bone development/growth like his orbitals, maxilla or zygos...

I theorised it's his genetic bone placement and how it's positioned, born a slayer srs

fact is, he doesn't even have that good of bone development/growth like his orbitals, maxilla or zygos...

I theorised it's his genetic bone placement and how it's positioned, born a slayer srs
i played the game which is called 'the moster hunter' and there is a character customizing phase.
i tried every brows and brow ridges and shit, it felt like hunter eye or low brow ridge was quite cope.
and there can be so many different way of jaw and cheekbone growth, some face with less cheekbone growth looked better than good cheekbone in weird place.
i think from certain threshold bones loses its meaning and the harmony matters the most.

i played the game which is called 'the moster hunter' and there is a character customizing phase.
i tried every brows and brow ridges and shit, it felt like hunter eye or low brow ridge was quite cope.
and there can be so many different way of jaw and cheekbone growth, some face with less cheekbone growth looked better than good cheekbone in weird place.
i think from certain threshold bones loses its meaning and the harmony matters the most.
legit.

genetics are what mostly determines your harmonious glow, whether it'd be your collagen, eyelashes, lips, ratios, symmetry, eye colour... enviroment can only do much to make you human.
Slay regardless

Face height frame = bones is LITERALLY all that matters
some models I know have shitty teeth that get laid regularly and those boneless coping subhumans that think teeth and personality are all that girls care are COPING HARD.

teeth are the most fixable things in today's society, it's been popularized by the media to calm beta men down from panicking thinking they have no control over their looks (bones) and their relationships. it's painfully obvious, BONES determine your quality of life since day 1

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt