ive been obsessed with my side profile in the last few months

karbo

karbo

300 iq mastermind sociopath manipulator demi-god
i remember few years ago, i literally only looked at my front. now its the complete opposite
i fucking hate how Low T my face looks in shit lighting. so fucking boneless, its so over for me. but in good lighting its suddenly decent so idk man.
whenever im in school, i try to stay in motion (JFL) at all times, so people wont ever see me from the side

i feel like you just CANNOT have a good jawline if u arent atleast 6 feet. no manlet has ever had a good jawline. even my fellow 5'7 slayer classmates, their hyoid looks high and they have no signs of jawlines, meanwhile the ectomorph 6'2 chads all have chiseled jawlines

• +1
Reactions: Time Travel, Deleted member 1464 and Hepatologyscribe
False I know some 5’8 Manley’s with chad heads

Remember Brad Pitt Himself doesn't have an amazing side profile but is sexiest man of all time

Remember Brad Pitt Himself doesn't have an amazing side profile but is sexiest man of all time
yea man but his harmony insane, and his masseters are jfl tier

• +1
Reactions: Swolepenisman
yea man but his harmony insane, and his masseters are jfl tier
His massetere are so massive they make him have a decent side view

• +1
Reactions: william and karbo
whenever im in school, i try to stay in motion (JFL) at all times, so people wont ever see me from the side
caged hard@this

• JFL
Reactions: karbo
1d5-gif.280554

• +1
narcy 16 yo nw2 aspiecel 24/7 rotting slayer

• +1
Jfl if you think that stacy hasnt noticed your recessed side... Sui is your only option

• +1
It's opposite for me

I have good side with a decent jaw, long ramus, and good straight nose, but a horrible front

nigga aren't you like 5'7? face is least of your concern

Feels bad, I have a similar issue. My mandible absorbed my ramus and grew too long

meanwhile the ectomorph 6'2 chads all have chiseled jawlines
that's the way of life brother,

you can emulate their hormonal profiles with certain protocols though, but at the end of the day, they are genetically superior, and you are the opposite.

it is what it is.