Ive been rated over 100 times

try2beme

try2beme

Gaslighters.org
And i never got mad when a MAN called me ugly or pointed out my failos. Why? Because im normal and straight, you shouldn’t get emotional over what a man thinks especially when he tries to help

Then theres people like @RealFunkyFlamingo and @NorwoodAscender who will try to smear my name on a incel forum, make drawings of me, and attack me for giving honest feedback. Thats quite literally how you identify gay users, they lash out at LOOKSMAXXING feedback on a SEEMINGLY OPEN ENDED QUESTION, that naturally results in different answers . This site has way too many gay people, its truly a weird enviromment.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sigma ✰, AverageTevvezFan, Debetro and 12 others
You “men” ask open ended questions then demand positive feedback from men. U should make grinder accounts its no diff. Baiting normal ass men who help for help in return to validate you :feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sigma ✰, NZb6Air, Kaari and 2 others
Flamingo is like a woman constantly asking you: "Do I look pretty in this selfie“?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sigma ✰, NZb6Air, ryuken and 7 others
The Grinch

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist, Kaari, PsychoH and 2 others
Flamingo is like a woman constantly asking you: "Do I look pretty in this selfie“?
If you dont think hes gay (not as an insult but genuinely from one look) then you have a bullshit gay radar

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JohnBaza, Kaari, PsychoH and 1 other person
@NorwoodAscender

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air, Kaari and try2beme
I believe I’m a LTN

• +1
Reactions: Kaari and try2beme
@NorwoodAscender
Watch him reply with the drawing of me. Drawn by jisko the truecel and editted by his homosexual low T self. Doesnt undo his daddy issues and tricking men into validating him in IMPROVEMENT , NON GAY spaces

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoH
Watch him reply with the drawing of me. Drawn by jisko the truecel and editted by his homosexual low T self. Doesnt undo his daddy issues and tricking men into validating him in IMPROVEMENT , NON GAY spaces
i dont think he even will reply lol.

• Hmm...
Reactions: try2beme
how did you and him even start to beef, he wasnt happy with a rating?
I rated him high mtn and another guy on his thread did too then he started attacking us, insulting us and being racist or derogatory and we never insulted him. Same for funky whenever i rate him ltn plus he is deluded too. Its just extremely gay and weird because ive been insulted when i ask guys to help me and never attacked them either, so clearly theyre gay as fuck and manipulate normal men into validating them on these open questions

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air and PsychoH
how did you and him even start to beef, he wasnt happy with a rating?
If a man here insults me i literally thank them because maybe theyre keeping it real and giving a new perspective. Ofc with no pettiness

• +1
I rated him high mtn and another guy on his thread did too then he started attacking us, insulting us and being racist or derogatory and we never insulted him. Same for funky whenever i rate him ltn plus he is deluded too. Its just extremely gay and weird because ive been insulted when i ask guys to help me and never attacked them either, so clearly theyre gay as fuck and manipulate normal men into validating them on these open questions
Funky is goofy asf, Norwood though is above high mtn for sure. Funny that they just slurred you lol.

• +1
Funky is goofy asf, Norwood though is above high mtn for sure. Funny that they just slurred you lol.
His looks changed overtime at the time he was definitely a MTN idk how he looks now tho

• +1
And i never got mad when a MAN called me ugly or pointed out my failos. Why? Because im normal and straight, you shouldn’t get emotional over what a man thinks especially when he tries to help

Then theres people like @RealFunkyFlamingo and @NorwoodAscender who will try to smear my name on a incel forum, make drawings of me, and attack me for giving honest feedback. Thats quite literally how you identify gay users, they lash out at LOOKSMAXXING feedback on a SEEMINGLY OPEN ENDED QUESTION, that naturally results in different answers . This site has way too many gay people, its truly a weird enviromment.
I get why you hate funky flamingo but why norwoodascender, he is chill asf

• JFL
insulting us and being racist or derogatory and we never insulted him.
yeah I read it just now
wasn’t going to reply to this weird human being pinging me for the 100th time with another one of his tantrums until this faggot started making shit up about me being racist.

such a weird thing to do.

you can look through this account, my old deleted account, and ask other people here that have been here for a while. i’ve never said anything racist on here or ever will, and why would i? i post my face jfl. and while ur doing that please find this meltdown you keep over exaggerating and making shit up about me having.

but i mean how can u expect a dude that barely makes a living off of scamming little ass kids to have any morals? guess u can’t.

and i mean i have to do it now….
IMG 6065

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: JohnBaza, anthony111553, ChadL1te and 3 others
wasn’t going to reply to this weird human being pinging me for the 100th time with another one of his tantrums until this faggot started making shit up about me being racist.

you can look through this account, my old deleted account, and ask other people here that have been here for a while. i’ve never said anything racist on here or ever will, and why would i? i post my face jfl. and while ur doing that please find this meltdown you keep over exaggerating and making shit up about me having.

but i mean how can u expect a dude that barely makes a living off of scamming little ass kids to have any morals? guess u can’t.

View attachment 3219562
:lul:

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and NZb6Air

View attachment 3219562
You typed all that but it wont undo ur daddy issues and homosexual actions

And you did exactly what i expected. Hahahahaha weirdo asf baiting men into fulfilling your daddy isues. Id rather be drawn by a homosexual then be the homosexual whos drawing and editting soem ngga to feel better about being a weirdo

• JFL

View attachment 3219562
You were racist in that specific tantrum. I guess we pushed you over the edge so hard. Thats really fucking gay and embarrassing, you even apologised to me and months later you try gaslight everyone. Be who you are faggot, its 2024 and clearly men on incel forums opinion on ur lookz get u in ur feelz

• Hmm...
Be who you are faggot, its 2024
stealing what i told u last time u tagged me in one of ur temper-tantrums, good one

and the rest of your comment has not enough substance to even bother with giving a reply to, just keep replying the same thing over and over like the low sentience human you are, then claim to be “high iq”. yeah man u really seem it:lul::lul::lul::lul:and keep pinging me with ur eight-year-old meltdowns. i don’t give a fuck, last time replying to your shit.

good fucking riddance and i hope your mom finds a rich chad to get her shit pounded by like you were wishing in that thread u made. then you won’t have to keep scamming innocent children you piece of utter dogshit :love:

View attachment 3219562
Where is that pic based on. Did anyone see his face and then draw that

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
yeah someone else drew it.

i have his pics and it’s pretty fucking accurate :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: JohnBaza
stealing what i told u last time u tagged me in one of ur temper-tantrums, good one

and the rest of your comment has not enough substance to even bother with giving a reply to, just keep replying the same thing over and over like the low sentience human you are, then claim to be “high iq”. yeah man u really seem it:lul::lul::lul::lul:and keep pinging me with ur eight-year-old meltdowns. i don’t give a fuck, last time replying to your shit.

good fucking riddance and i hope your mom finds a rich chad to get her shit pounded by like you were wishing in that thread u made. then you won’t have to keep scamming innocent children you piece of utter dogshit :love:
Why ru typing paragraphs like ur actions didnt exist. And idk wym by scamming nor do i care. Still gay. Still have daddy issues. Womp womp faggot, i dont even remember what ur talking about 🤡

yeah someone else drew it.

i have his pics and it’s pretty fucking accurate :lul:
U so mad that im calling u out for ur validation seeking/ baiting men for validation. And how emotional ur answers to open ended questions make u. Keep being a bitch. Ur so ashamed

Jisko drew it, if u remebber his subhumanity

Norwood editted it because hes upset i know he baited normal men into validating him, maybe even more who knows… his actions are objectively weird and gay but all he does is type paragraphs and throw insults rofl even tryingt o insult my mom when hes gonna end up marrying a man who compliments him like he wanted .org users to. Zero testostrone

When they try to insult ur mother and threaten ur pics u know theyre mad and disgusted with themself:feelswhy::feelswhy: Use your shame for good not for being a low T keyboard warrior and raging homosexual

When they try to insult ur mother and threaten ur pics u know theyre mad and disgusted with themself:feelswhy::feelswhy: Use your shame for good not for being a low T keyboard warrior and raging homosexual
all jokes, insults, beef aside. i just want to let you know i would never share and spread your pics. that’s just not cool and i value ur privacy no matter how much i dislike you as a person.

don’t want you to have to worry about someone spreading ur pics that u don’t want to be spread. that’s unneeded stress that nobody deserves to go through