i've been rejected 50 times. 14yo and still KHHV😔😫

.👽.

.👽.

everyone can get a GF except me💔
when I was younger (before teen years) and I liked girls I wouldn't ask them out because I was too shy and nothing more

as I got older into my mid teens I started to ask out girls that I liked bc all my friends had gfs

at that age I never thought I was ugly, or attractive. I just thought I was normal looking and never really thought about my apperance.

after the first 10 rejections or so I started to watch videos that talked about bluepilled stuff like wearing matching shirts, wearing cologne, etc

then I continued to get rejected and by 25 rejections or so I learned about the redpill and I started going to the gym and talking with a deeper voice (this actually got me looks in class but it was just looks of girls thinking: "look at that idiot pulling his shoulders back" etc)

Then after another few rejections I started to notice that all my white friends had girlfriends and my ethnic friends didn't except the ones that were chadlite or higher in looks. I wasn't completely aware of the blackpill but I started to take the height/racepill.

Fastforward to like my 35th rejection I stumbled upon faceandlms and the blackpill. I slowly started to accept the fact that I wasn't a 4-5/10 like I previously thought but moreso like a solid 3/10 and straight up ugly.

I started to study facial aesthetics and learned that slowly by slowly I had all the bad features that were resembling of an ugly male.

This is all when my hormones spiked too which led me to desperation, I started to lower my standards and hit on uglier girls. I still kept getting rejected.

Now its come to the point where I've asked out close to 50 women and have not managed to go on a single date.

Because of this I have trouble looking myself in the mirror everyday and its gotten so bad that I have such low self esteem that
-Ive stopped doing my hair in the morning and just wear a headband
-Ive stopped hanging out with my friends because I get depressed if we take a photo and I see how ugly I am
-Ive started holding my head down to cover my face (including when I sit down) so other girls don't see me and puke
-I stopped looking at the mirror when I use the bathroom
-Ive started browsing plastic surgery research and I've learned all my flaws (now I just have to cope until I get my Bimax already

its over :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman:

@N1666 @PingPong @subhuman incel @one job away

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: AcneScars, looksmaxxtocope, Deleted member 14139 and 13 others
Can’t relate. I’m volcel. Unlucky kiddo :ROFLMAO:

U have asked more girls out already than @OldVirgin ‘s whole life combined, congratz

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Toth's thot, aBetterMii, WontStopNorwooding and 7 others
Cope. I got slays when i was clubbing even though i am a bit deformed. Just dont be high inhib cucks like most of you behave. lower your iq little bit to get slays otherwise its cope or rope. i warned you @subhuman incel

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Beetlejuice, WontStopNorwooding and 8 others
What have you done to looksmax

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, ShowerMaxxing, SubhumanCurrycel and 2 others
hit the gym, delete facebook and lawyer up

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
im 18 yo and khhv also
its over

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
i must fix this before im 20 or else ill rope

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 15343 and Deleted member 8244
wtf ur 14? be thankful that u got time still, highschool is life go have fun and enjoy your experiences

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
At 14 was the first time I coomed. Now is the perfect time to ascend. Do swimming and calisthenics then gymmax and looksmax for 2 years with androgens from puberty

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8244
i must fix this before im 20 or else ill rope
same im 18 rn and im heavily considering roping. genetics didnt pull through. highschool is over idk maybe that stuff about puberty going until 21 is true but even then im wasting it by getting little sleep and eating bad

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 4614 and CtrlAltDelete
same im 18 rn and im heavily considering roping. genetics didnt pull through. highschool is over idk maybe that stuff about puberty going until 21 is true but even then im wasting it by getting little sleep and eating bad
dont rope bro
trust me i was THIS close to ascending last summer but my mom cucked me. once you get your license and eventually live on your own, things will look up

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 8244
If you are 14 you still have time.
On top of that I must ask.
How old were the "women" that you asked out?

dont rope bro
trust me i was
bruh I just might. my life might seem okay on the surface but my parents are divorced, my dad lives across the country. my entire high school years I lived in a house with my mom and her boyfriend.

my dad still communicates with me. but I wish he was here to help me through my teen years in person. I think I've become a stereotypical women hating incel because I hate my mom but I don't want to become gay either.

im also a low iqcel with add so focussing on anything is hard for me.

Idk what ascending feels like and probably never will. so the benefits of roping outweigh the cost of emotional damage to my siblings. I'm still a khv.
THIS close to ascending last summer
^^^ good for you but my problems are being a framecel, dickcel, facecel, chincel.

life doesn't feel good to live anymore.

would take an enormous effort to fix these problems. so I'm thinking it might be better just to end it then deal with this.

I have nothing to my acclaim. other than being accidentally funny which makes people take me as a joke irl and on here.
but my mom cucked me.
sorry about that. I hate my mom aswell
once you get your license and eventually live on your own, things will look up
4 more years of failure just to wageslave because I couldn't graduate college, thats most likely the future im gonna have.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4614 and CtrlAltDelete
bimax. saving for rhinoplasty. will roid when im 16.:feelswhy:
How did you go on holiday without ur parents with ur friends at 14?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and .👽.
when I was younger (before teen years) and I liked girls I wouldn't ask them out because I was too shy and nothing more

as I got older into my mid teens I started to ask out girls that I liked bc all my friends had gfs

at that age I never thought I was ugly, or attractive. I just thought I was normal looking and never really thought about my apperance.

after the first 10 rejections or so I started to watch videos that talked about bluepilled stuff like wearing matching shirts, wearing cologne, etc

then I continued to get rejected and by 25 rejections or so I learned about the redpill and I started going to the gym and talking with a deeper voice (this actually got me looks in class but it was just looks of girls thinking: "look at that idiot pulling his shoulders back" etc)

Then after another few rejections I started to notice that all my white friends had girlfriends and my ethnic friends didn't except the ones that were chadlite or higher in looks. I wasn't completely aware of the blackpill but I started to take the height/racepill.

Fastforward to like my 35th rejection I stumbled upon faceandlms and the blackpill. I slowly started to accept the fact that I wasn't a 4-5/10 like I previously thought but moreso like a solid 3/10 and straight up ugly.

I started to study facial aesthetics and learned that slowly by slowly I had all the bad features that were resembling of an ugly male.

This is all when my hormones spiked too which led me to desperation, I started to lower my standards and hit on uglier girls. I still kept getting rejected.

Now its come to the point where I've asked out close to 50 women and have not managed to go on a single date.

Because of this I have trouble looking myself in the mirror everyday and its gotten so bad that I have such low self esteem that
-Ive stopped doing my hair in the morning and just wear a headband
-Ive stopped hanging out with my friends because I get depressed if we take a photo and I see how ugly I am
-Ive started holding my head down to cover my face (including when I sit down) so other girls don't see me and puke
-I stopped looking at the mirror when I use the bathroom
-Ive started browsing plastic surgery research and I've learned all my flaws (now I just have to cope until I get my Bimax already

its over :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman:

@N1666 @PingPong @subhuman incel @one job away
keep hustling keep grinding

• JFL
Reactions: .👽. and itorroella9
same

• So Sad
Reactions: .👽.
its over i stopped showering idgaf like tsartsar:hnghn:
No bro, pls do shower
you won't find a cute greek bf if you don't take care of personal hygiene:trepidation:
@TsarTsar444 thoughts?

Last edited:
  • JFL
Cope. I got slays when i was clubbing even though i am a bit deformed. Just dont be high inhib cucks like most of you behave. lower your iq little bit to get slays otherwise its cope or rope. i warned you @subhuman incel
Reminder

I got rated HTN-chadlite 4.5-5PSL on this trash-rating forum and I am quite low inhib, approach girls regularly etc. I have never had success with girls in clubs, beyond a rare makeout. Overall I strongly advice against clubbing/parties for slaying as you will be dissapointed if you are not well above 5PSL.

Go to parties/clubs only for your own enjoyment, chilling with friends, doing drugs, etc. It's not a good way to get girls.

For that, go for social-circle game tbh. What is social-circle game? I don't know, I do engineering so there's no women in my daily life.

Cya and good luck. Ur 14yo plenty of time to learn how this shit works. I only started self-improving for the purpose of getting women when I was ~20yo. Too late for me. Over.

More to life than women though so u'll be fine either way.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 4614 and 2 others
Cya and good luck. Ur 14yo plenty of time to learn how this shit works. I only started self-improving for the purpose of getting women when I was ~20yo. Too late for me. Over.

Another larp you fell for, OP is in his 20s.

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234, Deleted member 275 and .👽.
View attachment 1350103
I got rated HTN-chadlite 4.5-5PSL on this trash-rating forum and I am quite low inhib, approach girls regularly etc. I have never had success with girls in clubs, beyond a rare makeout. Overall I strongly advice against clubbing/parties for slaying as you will be dissapointed if you are not well above 5PSL.

Go to parties/clubs only for your own enjoyment, chilling with friends, doing drugs, etc. It's not a good way to get girls.

For that, go for social-circle game tbh. What is social-circle game? I don't know, I do engineering so there's no women in my daily life.

14yo mentally though.

I am also 14yo based on the amount of social/sexual experiences I've had so I can relate. The 19yo I dated had multiple LTRs already, multiple hookups, unrelatable. Need to date younger than that.

• So Sad
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and AlexAP
that thread was a larp too :Comfy:

dude, my face changed so fucking much from 17 to 20 years old. People legit think I'm a different person. At 14 you're a fucking CHILD. You're not even remotely finished developing. I know you really wanna fuck because your hormones are furious, but RELAX. Please curtail the amount of time you spend on incel forums and lookism spheres. Your self confidence and esteem are still developing. Don't let girls' rejections lower your self esteem. You have ALL the time in the world to improve, meet girls, slay etc. Just eat healthy, excercise, stay lean, chew and if you can get bimax, get that, but don't be in such a rush

• +1