Reactions: Butthurt Dweller, incelslayer01, Zeta ascended and 20 others
y would she just randomly report u

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902
many men

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, nausea, Ruby and 2 others
You should have offered her MK 677 and phenibut
Lmao. I'm legit excited to sit down with my boss and supervisor and her husband and dominate the shit out of em all

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Effortless, Deleted member 3902, Time Travel and 3 others
Lmao. I'm legit excited to sit down with my boss and supervisor and her husband and dominate the shit out of em all
Make sure to call them all subhuman dogs and tell them how they should keep crying for you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vitruvian, Deleted member 3902, Bewusst and 5 others
Make sure to call them all subhuman dogs and tell them how they should keep crying for you
I mog her husband so hard jfl. He's a skinny twink with a bald head, no wonder she came onto me in the first place

be a low inhibition bad boy and tell them their mandible and maxilla is retruded.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Effortless, Bewusst, retard and 7 others
be a low inhibition bad boy and tell them their mandible and maxilla is retruded.
He might come in to work in 2 hours with a shotgun lmao. Gotta watch mu back ngl

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3902, Zygos4Life, Deleted member 1464 and 1 other person
Over for your job tbh

He might come in to work in 2 hours with a shotgun lmao. Gotta watch mu back ngl
When he does just hold frame and say no shotgun for your face

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810, Effortless, turkproducer and 8 others
Just point his flaws and tell its over and that his wife cucks her every weekend tbh

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: CopingCel, turkproducer and Ruby
Several coworkers who normally say hi and exchange a few lines passed by me and said nothing. Interesting :feelshmm:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810, Zeta ascended, Vitruvian and 7 others
to give a cover story for why she was with him alone probably
my best bet is the husband suspected some weird shit was up so she invented this indian smoke story on the spot to throw him off the trail of realizing she's a slut
she's most likely already coached herself into believing it

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
Several coworkers who normally say hi and exchange a few lines passed by me and said nothing. Interesting :feelshmm:
that whore is spreading rumours.

stop what your doing immedietaly and go find that rag and slap the shit out of her.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2810, Deleted member 3701, birchman and 2 others
on the real you're kind of a moron for associating with a character like this chick though not gonna lie to you
there's a reason most people just instinctually avoid characters like these, druggies, people with insanely low self-esteem, etc.
they always find a way to drag you into their bullshit

• +1
to give a cover story for why she was with him alone probably
my best bet is the husband suspected some weird shit was up so she invented this indian smoke story on the spot to throw him off the trail of realizing she's a slut
she's most likely already coached herself into believing it
I think this is the reason too, because several people saw us walking back and we got weird looks

on the real you're kind of a moron for associating with a character like this chick though not gonna lie to you
there's a reason most people just instinctually avoid characters like these, druggies, people with insanely low self-esteem, etc.
they always find a way to drag you into their bullshit
Honestly, I was on 2g phenibut and my inhibitions were low. I just wanted to see what would happen if we were alone, but then i realized it wasn't a good idea to do any sexual advances.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and LordNorwood
if you were chad, she's be sucking your cock right now. never forget

• +1
Reactions: Boxingfan and nausea
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3701, OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 1973
I think this is the reason too, because several people saw us walking back and we got weird looks

Honestly, I was on 2g phenibut and my inhibitions were low. I just wanted to see what would happen if we were alone, but then i realized it wasn't a good idea to do any sexual advances.
Yeah regardless of what she says, that's the reason. It's how women think. Most are afraid (rightfully so) of being pegged as a slut and are willing to lie and tank a man's rep to avoid the label.
Also it wasn't a good idea to be alone with her at all lol. You were already asking for some shit to get thrown at you at that point.
A wise man once said, if you don't want trouble then don't mess with married women. A wiser man once said, don't associate with low class types.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
A wise man once said, if you don't want trouble then don't mess with married women. A wiser man once said, don't associate with low class types.
My brain sees "potential blowjob opportunity" and I just go for it. It's a sickness jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3902, Ruby and LordNorwood
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2810, Zygos4Life, OOGABOOGA and 4 others
This bitch is lying that I offered her drugs. Jfl they got nothing on me
You're still likely to be fired because you're ethnic. Us ethnic men have a target on our backs.
it's over, son
my inhibitions were low
That's the part that autists don't get about lowinhibmaxing - sometimes that lowinhib can fuck up your life :lul:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: CupOfCoffee and Time Travel
You're still likely to be fired because you're ethnic. Us ethnic men have a target on our backs.

it's over, son

That's the part that autists don't get about lowinhibmaxing - sometimes that lowinhib can fuck up your life :lul:
You have to low inhib maxx but also not be stupid. That's the secret. It's no coincidence that the highest IQs also tend to be very high inhib lol

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and CupOfCoffee
Ive been reported for harassment at work
Do you need this job/work?? Or would you be fine, if they fired you??

Often. It's not a huge big deal of you get fired from a job. But if you get fired from something thatis a carreer; it might hurt the carreer progress alot.

I agree. Lowinhibmaxxing, to get the best out of that; you need to know calibration and situation assesment. I would not Lowinhibmaxx much at work/carreer place; if you need the money/carreer.
Lowinhibmaxxing, has often the biggest return on investment in social situations (not work related).

Last edited:
Invent some story about her in front if his husband, like: "No no no we were just talking about work, her lover, weather..."

post her photo here and we will point all of her negative traits
full PSL autism JFL

Bro ruin this bitch, you must

• +1
Reactions: onnysk
What did u do with that girl low iq creature?

Do you need this job/work?? Or would you be fine, if they fired you??
No it's easily replaceable. Funny thing is I am now trained on everything and know more than everyone else so they'd have wasted time training me. Jfl

• JFL
Reactions: onnysk
JFL at leaving your room in 2019

No it's easily replaceable. Funny thing is I am now trained on everything and know more than everyone else so they'd have wasted time training me. Jfl
Great.
I always had the general rule, "don't do anything with women where you work". But that I only applied for work-places where it was important carreer wise, or if I really needed the money from work.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CupOfCoffee and onnysk

It happens all the time in the workplace, ppl make false reports to get the other person fired. Normies are disgusting snakes

• +1
Ask @turkproducer if u don't believe me
Yeah you are white but you “ don’t look west/northern european. I don’t even know what you look like tbh ngl, it’s like a weird mixture of the whitest arabs with anglo.

• +1
What race are you?

Fucking hilarious and replies :lul: :lul:

But if shes really snitched on you for offering drugs; when her husband is in the room make up a story that you and her have been having casual sex.

Ruin her marriage and hope her husband goes ER on her. The fucking snitch.

• +1
Reactions: Barbarossa_, Deleted member 2810 and CupOfCoffee