typa ugly shit ive been on recently

also wym by "no shame" @psychomandible ??

you get mad because i was lucky when i was 14....

and i could not do it again for my life

He's most definitely a retard, don't get me wrong. But, you shouldn't say stuff like this though:
Shut the fuck up faggot you sub human waste of space how did you slay any jb pussy you utter fucking cunt kill your self :feelsgood:

Just ignore ppl. No need to spread hate/ let negativity come into your life and affect you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Never Get Up and psychomandible
also wym by "no shame" @psychomandible ??

you get mad because i was lucky when i was 14....

and i could not do it again for my life
How many girlfriends have you had

He's most definitely a retard, don't get me wrong. But, you shouldn't say stuff like this though:

Just ignore ppl. No need to spread hate/ let negativity come into your life and affect you
BRO HWO AM I A RETARD

Yeah I shouldn't of tbh quite uncalled for

• +1
Reactions: greycel
You're not worth my time, sorry bro
No hard feelings I just cba
Good luck in your life though!
?????? you could have told me an outline of how im a retard in the amount of words you typed... stop trying to hold a ground for no reason

?????? you could have told me an outline of how im a retard in the amount of words you typed... stop trying to hold a ground for now reason
Trust me, I couldn't..

Okay yeah I'm done I'll let you figure this out yourself
you realize having gfs does NOT mean your attractive? you have to weight in shit like quality, how long it lasts, and the reasons for it

• +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: psychomandible
It was 100% justified. Fuck @esoterik. Hope he gets his legs cut off by a random saw blade.
dude, i said i got lucky, i got LUCKY, i literally deleted my wizz acc since 1 day in and all i match with are ltbs. IT ISNT SOMETHING TO BRAG ABOUT

• JFL
dude, i said i got lucky, i got LUCKY, i literally deleted my wizz acc since 1 day in and all i match with are ltbs. IT ISNT SOMETHING TO BRAG ABOUT
Something is better than nothing, therefor kys.

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible

This is OP, we go to work tgthr

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: psychomandible and liberiangrimreaper
Would be lucky to get even ten requests

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl and liberiangrimreaper
Fh5 series 35 spring seasonal breakdown and rewards v0 1w0n3gmztwbd1

• JFL
I’m not saying you are ugly, but that’s a shit picture. You have to look like you are NT for girls to interact with you on Wizz
nah. ill just kill my self.. your the first name in my suicide note

• JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl and N1666
Quit crying
why did you hit me with the empty question with no follow up? i dont remember seeing your face but unless your adriana's ex tier than go ahead, good roi can fundamentally come from any halos, does not require fixing all failos as chico also has some failos

ffs if its minor enough colored eyes would bring more roi (but then again i dont remember you so this is a guess)

• JFL
I cant seem to identify any falios other than a bit of bloat and the start of nf folds maybe yhings can be improved up on maybe coloring looks a bit dull try getting whiter skin with red undertones