I’ve been sad or indifferent since 2015

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
The blackpill only explained why everything happened the way it did

King

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
I wish people irl treated me like a king instead of a peasant. I really miss that stretch of time when I was happy

• +1
Reactions: yang and Uglyandfat
I wish people irl treated me like a king instead of a peasant. I really miss that stretch of time when I was happy
Things haven’t been the same since elementary school where looks didint matter lol literally went from being friends with everybody to sad quiet kid everyone ignores

• +1
Things haven’t been the same since elementary school where looks didint matter lol literally went from being friends with everybody to sad quiet kid everyone ignores
I didn’t even have friends in elementary. Literally. Spent multiple years with 0 actual friends. The most I had at one time was 2. In HS I thought I made a big break and status maxxed but it all went to waste

I had a brief 6 month period of hope about a year after I was first blackpilled but afterwards everything just got shittier

Now it's just ogre

• So Sad
Rope tbh
I had a brief 6 month period of hope about a year after I was first blackpilled but afterwards everything just got shittier

Now it's just ogre
We willl never be normie never have sex
It's over

I didn’t even have friends in elementary. Literally. Spent multiple years with 0 actual friends. The most I had at one time was 2. In HS I thought I made a big break and status maxxed but it all went to waste
Damn nah can’t relate but it’s better like that cause u don’t dwell on the past ig

• So Sad

Now it's just ogre
It’s over
Damn nah can’t relate but it’s better like that cause u don’t dwell on the past ig
I wish I didn’t dwell on it but I still do. Everything is still affecting me now

• +1
Reactions: Uglyandfat
try