These fools could never make me sweat
Was a good sleep too innit

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: PsychoDsk and PseudoMaxxer

u wpnt be able to sleep at night, over

• Love it
Reactions: PsychoDsk
Pulled an all night last night, finished uni, was driving home, then I realized I had to pick up my I pad from the repair shop, drove to the repair shop then thought I could use a 15 min nap with he chair reclined and thought fuck it and so I did.

15 mins turned to 3 hours till I woke up and instead of leaving my car which has been parked outside this repair shop for 3 hours I will open .org and tell people about my remarkable situation

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk and PseudoMaxxer
Pulled an all night last night, finished uni, was driving home, then I realized I had to pick up my I pad from the repair shop, drove to the repair shop then thought I could use a 15 min nap with he chair reclined and thought fuck it and so I did.

15 mins turned to 3 hours till I woke up and instead of leaving my car which has been parked outside this repair shop for 3 hours I will open .org and tell people about my remarkable situation
mirin, I slept 3 hours too tonight but idk why

mirin, I slept 3 hours too tonight but idk why
nah if ur naturally getting 3 hours of sleep without someone or something waking u up after 3 hours there’s something wrong you need to see a doctor

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
nah if ur naturally getting 3 hours of sleep without someone or something waking u up after 3 hours there’s something wrong you need to see a doctor
I smoked weed and slept 1h from 22 to 23, I think that fucked my sleep after and I stayed up in my bed until 3/4am

How in the world do you manage to have a good sleep in a car

• +1
Reactions: romanstock