i've been talking to this girl for almost 2 months and i went on a date with her for 7 hours but...

D

Deleted member 42577

Gold
but it feels like i haven't talked to her or met her at all , i forgot every interaction with her , i forgot her face even though i was looking at her for 7 hours on saturday
nearly 2 months of texting for hours till sun rise yet i felt nothing , it almost feel like it's a daydream or something

please , i really need help to explain this

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Petsmart and Zenis
but it feels like i haven't talked to her or met her at all , i forgot every interaction with her , i forgot her face even though i was looking at her for 7 hours on saturday
nearly 2 months of texting for hours till sun rise yet i felt nothing , it almost feel like it's a daydream or something

I’m sorry bro

Tyrones cum was inside her during the date

• JFL
Reactions: Zonar, TheMaxxer333, PickleTheSlayer and 3 others
  • Woah
Reactions: Zenis
OP has schizophrenia 🤣 🤣 🤣

little nigga thought he actually got bitches but hallucinated the whole thing

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Zonar, TheMaxxer333, PickleTheSlayer and 3 others

You subconsciously didn't care that's how I am aswell

You subconsciously didn't care that's how I am aswell
i thought about this , but even with my irl friends when i'm in a call , it doesn't feel real either .

i'm not ready to lose my shit for no reason like i did in 2021

i thought about this , but even with my irl friends when i'm in a call , it doesn't feel real either .

i'm not ready to lose my shit for no reason like i did in 2021
Do u go out?

sheit son, it's cus u didnt get to fk her

how did she act during the date

how did she act during the date
100% sure she's autistic , she didn't know how to express herself , her voice at first was so monotonous (like literally autistic).
she seemed interested but it was so hard to express herself

• +1
Reactions: Xtra
100% sure she's autistic , she didn't know how to express herself , her voice at first was so monotonous (like literally autistic).
she seemed interested but it was so hard to express herself
autistic girls are rare so try to keep her

i'm this close to believe this and go ape shit
ur gonna go ape shit because you know you actually hallucinated it. you take drugs? 7 hour date? cmon