I've been thinking and I believe I am not neurotypical

slime

slime

Just another man.
I have been contemplating my existence and my life thus far and I can say with certainty that I am not neurotypical. There is something about me that is different from other people. It isn't autism as some people are claiming. I have always been able to scout out autistic people and am cognizant of how others are feeling. In all honesty I think I am more neurotypical than the average person. This makes me ultra aware. But because I am greater than the average person it means I am not typical. Do you get what I mean?

it means its over

it means its over
I don't think so, I think it is just beginning. I understand where I stand when it comes to this world. I stand above most. My potential is untapped.

I don't think so, I think it is just beginning. I understand where I stand when it comes to this world. I stand above most. My potential is untapped.

your potential ended when you were borned

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: stuckneworleans and maxmendietta
Born* you fucking idiot. I just told you what I said and you continue to babble. You are now ignored.

you are a slime

so ur admitting autism 🤨

so ur admitting autism 🤨
I have the opposite of autism is what I am trying to say. Graduate highschool before you try to make posts in a big boy thread little boy.

• JFL
Reactions: stuckneworleans
im unironically nt as fuck but try hard to come off as aspie both irl and here

• +1
Reactions: slime
a blessed curse son indeed

I have the opposite of autism is what I am trying to say. Graduate highschool before you try to make posts in a big boy thread little boy.
im taller than u

• JFL
Reactions: maxmendietta
  • JFL
Reactions: stuckneworleans
I'm* you* Easier to be taller when you sacrifice IQ points for height. Now leave my thread.
I clearly iq mog u too

over for u indeed
4653BE45 A96A 4820 B2D8 0F95AF83F509

• JFL
Reactions: Titbot
ignore me too

you sensitive faggot

hypersensitive

I was giga autistic for a good while, but I learned how to be normal by copying normies and their vocabulary and way of speech. I don't think I was autistic at all, it was weirder than that. Because of certain circumstances I started acting like an Asperger patient

I was giga autistic for a good while, but I learned how to be normal by copying normies and their vocabulary and way of speech. I don't think I was autistic at all, it was weirder than that. Because of certain circumstances I started acting like an Asperger patient
You being able to change yourself like that means you are like me. I also change my personality from time to time. I can go from nerd to frat bro at the drop of a dime.

You being able to change yourself like that means you are like me. I also change my personality from time to time. I can go from nerd to frat bro at the drop of a dime.
I don't have a real personality, I change it all the time to benefit from the people I'm surrounded by. But I didn't know how to do this prior to high school

• +1
If you mean aware then yes, if you mean sensitive as in being very vulnerable then no.
hypersensitive = no or smaller filter

hypersensitive = no or smaller filter
Well even if I was what harm does that do? If any of you acted towards me like this IRL I don't know what I would do. I would be afraid for your lives. I get angry sometimes and it is better to just ignore than let you people keep harassing me.

Well even if I was what harm does that do? If any of you acted towards me like this IRL I don't know what I would do. I would be afraid for your lives. I get angry sometimes and it is better to just ignore than let you people keep harassing me.
I've just been trying to give you an explanation, not harass you or anything like that

• +1
You're a cuck. Not NT.

Water is wet.

Can anxietycels be nt?