I've been told i don't look like my pics

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
JFLllll you all have seen me in motion Unfrauded from every angle and i'm exactly the same
This greek bitch was Just standing there telling me She imagined me "different"
Mind you i heightmogged and framemogged this bitch HARD too. JFLLLLL i'm so done.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, slayer69, wollet2 and 17 others
JFLllll you all have seen me in motion Unfrauded from every angle and i'm exactly the same
This greek bitch was Just standing there telling me She imagined me "different"
Mind you i heightmogged and framemogged this bitch HARD too. JFLLLLL i'm so done.
Women are getting used to seeing a photoshopping narcy on phone, only to find out its some insecure manlet in real life

That's why she was blown away when she saw that you were the real deal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, deadmanwalking, RichardSpencel and 31 others
Yeah of course, I'd be like her too if I was told by you you was 6ft4 then end up meeting a 5ft7 frauding fat manlet

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, RichardSpencel, aBetterMii and 17 others
Women have standards too high

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21898
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399 and ReadBooksEveryday
  • JFL
Reactions: aBetterMii
greek? what happened with her?
Nothing. She saw me and told me that She Imagined me different. I looked at the mirror and was sizemogging her fucking HARD. I don't know anymore lmao now She says that it's about the clothes on text.

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 20399 and ReadBooksEveryday
Nothing. She saw me and told me that She Imagined me different. I looked at the mirror and was sizemogging her fucking HARD. I don't know anymore lmao now She says that it's about the clothes on text.
i mean didnt you go to her place, drink coffe etc?

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
i mean didnt you go to her place, drink coffe etc?
Bro She Just looked at me and said "i imagined you different" then we discussed 30 minutes about that, i was telling her that my pics aren't frauded and showed her that i look exactly the same on cellphone mirror. JFL

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: wollet2, ROTTING, Gaygymmaxx and 1 other person
Bro She Just looked at me and said "i imagined you different" then we discussed 30 minutes about that, i was telling her that my pics aren't frauded and showed her that i look exactly the same on cellphone mirror. JFL
did she just leave then?

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, slayer69, wollet2 and 11 others
did you fuck her?

• JFL
Reactions: wollet2 and Deleted member 22918
JFL for expecting Greeks to be anything else than mentally ill

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LowTrust, ROTTING, Gaygymmaxx and 6 others
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: slayer69, Deleted member 20399 and the BULL
She's been on too many dates where she's expecting this:

And receives this:

• JFL
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, JuneBug, RichardSpencel and 19 others
greek girls are very polite actually.
Yeah your girls are very polite, especially to us Albanian men LMAO, i switched my tinder location to Greece and had „Albanian“ on my bio and I had so many matches LMAO it was so amusing

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, the BULL and Deleted member 21735
Yeah your girls are very polite, especially to us Albanian men LMAO, i switched my tinder location to Greece and had „Albanian“ on my bio and I had so many matches LMAO it was so amusing
you truly are satan....

• JFL
Reactions: aBetterMii, Gaygymmaxx, Primalsplit and 2 others
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 20399 and Deleted member 21735
did you do anything with her or she just left forever?
No Bro i had to go there lmaoooooo the cuck of the century. The Legend of the bull Is over.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 20399 and Deleted member 21735
No Bro i had to go there lmaoooooo the cuck of the century. The Legend of the bull Is over.
i made two fucking threads about this date dammit. text her and beg her. tell her some evil incel has your family hostage and will kill them if she doesnt hve sex wth u

i made two fucking threads about this date dammit. text her and beg her. tell her some evil incel has your family hostage and will kill them if she doesnt hve sex wth u
bro i mogged her. she was just an htb lol the more i get better looking the more girls act like complete assholes. first the roasties than this.

and ofc while i actually looked better irl, she had 10% of collagen less compared to her pics, and heavy make up on.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21735
Meanwhile @forevergymcelling uses levi Connelly pics on tinder and no One bats an Eye. Jflllll

• JFL
Reactions: ROTTING, Blackgymmax and Deleted member 23819
awwww what a cutie. how tall is she? do u think she would like an ugly yet kind heartsed incel like me?
I told her i would let her meet a greek guy that was as dumb as her.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, Primalsplit, Deleted member 20399 and 1 other person
and ofc while i actually looked better irl, she had 10% of collagen less compared to her pics, and heavy make up on.
how old was she supposed to be?

Told ya.

• Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21735 and the BULL
You're bragging about height/frame mogging a woman?

Aren't you like 5'11"?
no buddy i'm 195. i just look shorter because huge frame wrists skull. i looked in the mirror and heightmogged everyone.

• +1
Reactions: The Grinch, Elvisandreaa and Nick.Harte
no buddy i'm 195. i just look shorter because huge frame wrists skull. i looked in the mirror and heightmogged everyone.
Lol make your larps a little more believable

• Hmm...
Reactions: the BULL
this forum is evil
it's as dumb as that bitch. you cannot stop a literal god anyway. this does nothing to me. i just get stronger and stronger

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21735
stupid. i framemog you hard. you have little bitch wrists and clavicles.
Bro if you were 6'5", you wouldn't be here. No girl would complain about pics. You wiuld be effortlessly slaying. Based on your pics, I wiuld say you're probably around 5'11"

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aBetterMii, Deleted member 21735 and the BULL
Bro if you were 6'5", you wouldn't be here. No girl would complain about pics. You wiuld be effortlessly slaying. Based on your pics, I wiuld say you're probably around 5'11"
bro i've measured myself lol don't worry. you don't know mogger life you're just a normie. no one ever gave a shit about you. i got girls screaming at me in the streets.

bro i've measured myself lol don't worry. you don't know mogger life you're just a normie. no one ever gave a shit about you. i got girls screaming at me in the streets.
Don't know why you would even claim this. If you were that height, you would be the biggest turboaspie on the planet to post like you do. It's not a win for you.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ROTTING, Primalsplit, the BULL and 1 other person
Don't know why you would even claim this. If you were that height, you would be the biggest turboaspie on the planet to post like you do. It's not a win for you.
he doesnt say how tall the girl was btw. bitch looks robust as fuck