I've been told i don't look like my pics

Don't know why you would even claim this. If you were that height, you would be the biggest turboaspie on the planet to post like you do. It's not a win for you.
bro i just went on a date with a tinder bitch, that saw my unfrauded pics, i went there and framemogged and heightmogged everyone. i literally went on a date, and acted waaaaay more nt than that silent bitch, and still got rejected. do you think is a looks problem?? you're slow.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and Primalsplit
bro i just went on a date with a tinder bitch, that saw my unfrauded pics, i went there and framemogged and heightmogged everyone. i literally went on a date, and acted waaaaay more nt than that silent bitch, and still got rejected. do you think is a looks problem?? you're slow.
So you want to be known as a terminal social retard on this site? That's what you want to go with?

So you want to be known as a terminal social retard on this site? That's what you want to go with?
no i want to be known like a fucking mogger. i even sent my tinder pics to my irl friend and he says i look perfectly the same.

no i want to be known like a fucking mogger. i even sent my tinder pics to my irl friend and he says i look perfectly the same.
I would rather get girls

I would rather get girls
well that's apparently impossible when you have the full package for real and not in schizo dreams. girls have told me all kind of things on tinder and i look exactly the same + gigabig size.

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
Usually people look better IRL than pics. Maybe you fraud too much or you are too short.

• Hmm...
Reactions: the BULL
Usually people look better IRL than pics. Maybe you fraud too much or you are too short.
i've sent my tinder pics to my friend and told me i look the same. i also have big frame big height big skull big wrists. big everything

Bro WTF i actually look Better irl.

That's what I meant. She's so used to being let down by frauders that she was surprised by an actual real mogger.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and the BULL
Bro if you were 6'5", you wouldn't be here. No girl would complain about pics. You wiuld be effortlessly slaying. Based on your pics, I wiuld say you're probably around 5'11"
He is 5,4/5,7

That's what I meant. She's so used to being let down by frauders that she was surprised by an actual real mogger.
from now on i'll use heavily touched pics only

• Woah
Reactions: ascension
Don't know why you would even claim this. If you were that height, you would be the biggest turboaspie on the planet to post like you do. It's not a win for you.
90% of this Forum users are 6,0 and above

90% of this Forum users are 6,0 and above
there are many that claim 6'3" - 6'5" they just don't have same frame and face than mine. yet i'm turbo aspie loooool i would nt mog every single one of you irl

• +1
Reactions: ascension and Deleted member 20399
stupidddd stupiddddd you're stupid. i'll take pics next to 5'7" manlets and make you shut up forever.
I have seen your whole body pics and you arent 190cm

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
i've sent my tinder pics to my friend and told me i look the same. i also have big frame big height big skull big wrists. big everything
its over, my friend told me I look better irl.

JFLllll you all have seen me in motion Unfrauded from every angle and i'm exactly the same
This greek bitch was Just standing there telling me She imagined me "different"
Mind you i heightmogged and framemogged this bitch HARD too. JFLLLLL i'm so done.
Why didn’t you say the same back to her. Bro do you have respect for yourself? Don’t ever let a bitch disrespect you. If she does put her in her place there and then. Tf is that bitch gonna do.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
Why didn’t you say the same back to her. Bro do you have respect for yourself? Don’t ever let a bitch disrespect you. If she does put her in her place there and then. Tf is that bitch gonna do.
i told her she was very beatiful and would have done everything to please her

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and WishIwasChico
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and the BULL
JFLllll you all have seen me in motion Unfrauded from every angle and i'm exactly the same
This greek bitch was Just standing there telling me She imagined me "different"
Mind you i heightmogged and framemogged this bitch HARD too. JFLLLLL i'm so done.
She expected an Italian Bull...

... and she got a Romanian Gypsy :feelsrope:

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover and the BULL
Jfl. That made me laugh so hard.
fucking lol bro she was so sexy. she wasn't even talking i already cracked up 5 good jokes in 3 minutes and she was like we can't go to my home. she kept saying sorry you're not my type. jfl it was very hard for me to not rage. i kept telling her can't you fucking see that i'm identical to my pics, and pointing at the mirror. and she was silent, she mumbled something that i didn't fully understand.

Don't worry about women and let hem dating subhumans

• +1
Don't worry about women and let hem dating subhumans
ofc lol what you do when you offer them high quality chocolate and they reject for you a pile of shit
you just label them as crazy and go on.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
Women are getting used to seeing a photoshopping narcy on phone, only to find out its some insecure manlet in real life

That's why she was blown away when she saw that you were the real deal
I used to put my real height on my dating apps, 6'0.
Multiple times when I met up with a girl from there, they told me they thought I would've been shorter.

Every manlet is frauding 6'0 on dating apps now, girls think you are 5'9 when you put 6'0 in ur bio.

I put 6'2 in my bio now so girls assume i am 6'0. Thats life.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: slayer69, ROTTING, ReadBooksEveryday and 2 others
I used to put my real height on my dating apps, 6'0.
Multiple times when I met up with a girl from there, they told me they thought I would've been shorter.

Every manlet is frauding 6'0 on dating apps now, girls think you are 5'9 when you put 6'0 in ur bio.

I put 6'2 in my bio now so girls assume i am 6'0. Thats life.
She was expecting some heightmatched 170 cms midget maybe lol

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston
i'm whiter skinned than you
Happy Big Brother GIF by MOODMAN

• JFL
Reactions: wollet2 and Artemis
You're like Orange or Red and calling me non White while i have a colder skin tone than yours
In comparison to me, you are a Gypsy.

Sorry, @the BULL :feelsokman:

Look at this:
Screenshot 2023 07 09 at 145358

does ANY of these look like YOUR face?

IMO, you do not look Italian.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...

Adding emoticons at the end of the sentence won't change the reality

Look at this:
View attachment 2308329

does ANY of these look like YOUR face?

IMO, you do not look Italian.
Ahahahah
Those are average faces. Why the fuck would i want to have a average face? You don't find my face on phenotypes lists.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
Yeah your girls are very polite, especially to us Albanian men LMAO, i switched my tinder location to Greece and had „Albanian“ on my bio and I had so many matches LMAO it was so amusing
they love albanian cock indeed an di love albanian pussy ur women are so hot, ive fucked 2, my old crushes were albanian girls lol

they love albanian cock indeed an di love albanian pussy ur women are so hot, ive fucked 2, my old crushes were albanian girls lol
You can have them, i don’t give a flying fuck about you or about Albanian women

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
Being attached to your own women doesn't make any sense. They're Just your local sluts nothing more
im mostly joking, only cuckold losers speak the way he did

Haha bro look haha cuck haha bro haha
"you acan have them" hahaha lmfao XD

yup let me fuck em all hot albanian sluts and u sit in ur corner and watch little cuck :)

Being attached to your own women doesn't make any sense. They're Just your local sluts nothing more
He’s trying to trigger me because i bully him sometimes here

"you acan have them" hahaha lmfao XD
Bro, you are free to do everything with them, but I can guarantee you that you will end up killing yourself because they will not only reject you but also crush whatever is left of your self esteem 😂

• JFL
Reactions: wollet2
Bro, you are free to do everything with them, but I can guarantee you that you will end up killing yourself because they will not only reject you but also crush whatever is left of your self esteem 😂
is this what they done to u? alb sluts are the most hypergamous in the planet not gonna lie, alb low iq construction worker chad stand no chance

• JFL