I've been too negative all my life.

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
With my 30th birthday approaching soon (December). I've been more low inhib. I've had the courage to do what virtually every other man does thoughtlessly. Swipe right on profiles and slide in DMs. Speak to women via IRL / phone / call.

I'm finally getting some action and reception. Women are genuinely interested in me. I created a self-perception of myself as a hated and abused dog. That no one has ever liked or could possibly like. People are genuinely confused why I'm single. Even the biggest weirdo rotter who never had a single friend his whole life ascended.

I feel like it's way too late. I should've done this 10 years ago :feelsrope:

• So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: username1000, truthhurts and cromagnon
who hasnt? oh ig 99% of ppl havemt and me and u are just the ultranegative exception who are doomed. damn:incel:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and SecularIslamist
Yes bhai good work

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and SecularIslamist
I've been more low inhib. I've had the courage to do what virtually every other man does thoughtlessly. Swipe right on profiles and slide in DMs. Speak to women via IRL / phone / call.

I'm finally getting some action and reception. Women are genuinely interested in me
Lifefuel. I hope more people on here starting doing this, it genuinely works unless you are stone cold truecel sub5 jfl

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist