Ive bullied the dude who kissed my girlfriend so bad

D

Deleted member 3789

I Am The Truth
DAVID MACIAS GONZALEZ YOU UGLY SUB-HUMAN INCEL

goodfellas.gif

YOU'RE A PUSSY ASS BITCH AND I'LL KILL YOU EASILY. I'LL FUCK YOU UP, YOU LITTLE PUSSY. I HAD SEX WITH YOUR MOM AND GRANDMOTHER LAST NIGHT. I RAPED THEIR TIGHT PUSSIES GOOD. THEY ARE SUCH FILTHY WHORES. LISTEN, YOU FILTHY LITTLE QUEER. YOU AIN'T FOOLING ANYONE, YOU SUB-HUMAN COCKSUCKER. YOU'RE A VIRGIN AND YOU WILL STAY THAT WAY FOREVER. I'LL BREAK YOUR NECK WITH ONE SWIPE, YOU LITTLE WEAK PUSSY. KEEP HIDING BEHIND YOUR SCREEN BITCH. I'LL FUCK RAPE YOUR MOTHER IN FRONT OF YOUR UGLY ASS FEMININE FACE, YOU LITTLE SISSY BITCH. I'LL MAKE YOU CRY, WEAK BOI. YOU WILL DIE AND SUFFER SOON. MARK MY WORDS, YOU FAGGOT ASS BITCH. YOU ARE WORTHLESS SCUM AND YOU DESERVE TO DIE. YOU ARE A VIRGIN COPING SUB-HUMAN MANLET. YOU'RE A 5'5" SKINNY-FAT SOFT LITTLE SHIT. I KNOW EXACTLY WHO YOU ARE. YOU'RE ALL TALK, YOU LITTLE PUSSY BITCH. I WOULD MURDER YOU EASILY AND RAPE YOUR MOM AND SISTER IN FRONT OF YOUR UGLY BETA FACE. I'D FUCKING BREAK YOUR NECK WITH ONE SWIPE AND DISMEMBER YOUR BODY PARTS AND FEED THEM TO YOUR SUB-HUMAN FATHER. YOU AIN'T SHIT FAGGOT. I FUCK YOUR MOM EVERY DAY. I FUCK YOUR AUNTS AND GRANDMOTHERS EVERY DAMN DAY. I'LL KILL YOU EASILY, YOU WEAK LITTLE SISSY BITCH. YOU'RE A NOBODY. YOU'RE A WEAK COCKSUCKING SCUM. KILL YOURSELF, YOU FUCKING SUB-HUMAN LOSER.
goodfellas.gif

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4570, didntreadlol, Deleted member 2846 and 7 others
Keep on coping

at the end of the day he still fucked your girlfriend

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4570, .👽., Ruby and 2 others
shit talking him on looksmax(which he will never see) =\= bullying him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: middayshowers, SLA, Deleted member 5145 and 1 other person
You didnt do shit, who are you foolin son?
niro.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3832, chadpreetcel123 and Deleted member 4563
Tired of seeing this norwood cover up JFL. Good job on beating him up bro, he deserved it just for his horrendous haircut.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3789
Keep on coping

at the end of the day he still fucked your girlfriend
He didnt fuck shit lmao he is a virgin loser like I said who tried to rape my girlfriend and it didnt work hahahaha

LMFAO at this 16 year old pathetic loser dog socially unaware autist rapist ready to be caught by the FBI

I'm experimenting on him like a lab rat then I'll toss him into the toilet and flush it after i have no use for him anymore.. , as Playboy victimizes another subhuman.

i am the respected one. i am the undefeated champion

KILL YOURSELF you inferior dog David , lmfao at a weak, low t, subhuman, condom purpose in life, loser 16 year old utter subhuman pathetic cumskin gypsy rapist failure

mentally ill cockroach cumskin spaniard looking forward for your jew looking ass to get raped from locked up niggers and ruthless maghrebs

the bbc's and Puerto Rican will slaughter you in cold blood and no one will even care, just another rape victim of genocided

LMFAO at this 16 year old hag soon to be locked up by the FBI rapist cumskin thinking he could ever be a young slayer like me..

Last edited:
He still piped her tho

You don’t have a girlfriend.

He's low t if he lets you bully him irl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4570
He's low t if he lets you bully him irl
He cant do shit about it tho. He is 5'1 small man. I am a big man. He has to take my bullying like the bitch he is

• JFL
Reactions: Pillarman
He cant do shit about it tho. He is 5'1 small man. I am a big man. He has to take my bullying like the bitch he is
I would never let anyone bully me even if they are 10ft I will fight them everyday and they will either have to beat me to death, beat me everyday and get an injury from me or leave me alone but I would prob kill them tbh

• +1
Reactions: Pillarman
I messaged him, dirt.

didnt read but im sure it was brutal he will rope 100%

Holy shit he lives rent free in your brain.

You're devoting thread after thread to him, writing him poems, instead of actually doing anything. :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Holy shit he lives rent free in your brain.

You're devoting thread after thread to him, writing him poems, instead of actually doing anything. :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
What do you mean without actually doing something? I'm gonna track his bitchass