IVE COME TO THE CONCLUSION THAT ITS OVER FOR ME

D

Deleted member 22780

ClosetFagCel- Forum Height Expert
Well simply put I’ve maxxed out all my stats. I’ve maxxed out physique where anymore would make me a clown. I’ve maxxed out height with 2 inch lifts to bring me to 5’10 from 5’8. I’ve maxxed out personality by being nt.

I would need to completely reconstruct my face to ascend which I don’t have the money for.

It’s ovER for me boyos. This world is cruel.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22780
What u look like

• +1
Mogs me cause of bbc halo
impossible no way he mogs you must be ugly as sin if he mogs you, don't be too hard on yourself man 5ft10 is a perfectly reasonable height. Dress well, smell nice, get a haircut that matches your head and lean down 15 percent bf to see where you stand. If you need surgery then you're fucked until you get the money, but try getting a toned shaven body, I say this as if its easy its not but you need to know where you actually stand and being a retard rotting due to nihilism won't help. ( sorry for the gay post but as the name implies things will get better).

• +1
impossible no way he mogs you must be ugly as sin if he mogs you, don't be too hard on yourself man 5ft10 is a perfectly reasonable height. Dress well, smell nice, get a haircut that matches your head and lean down 15 percent bf to see where you stand. If you need surgery then you're fucked until you get the money, but try getting a toned shaven body, I say this as if its easy its not but you need to know where you actually stand and being a retard rotting due to nihilism won't help. ( sorry for the gay post but as the name implies things will get better).
I’m 5’8 barefoot. 5’10 with lifts jfl. I’m leanmaxxed at 11 percent. Doesn’t help. It’s over for me trust.

thats life

• +1
i seen your physique keep maxxing that and you will mog hard

• Hmm...
Life sucks ass brah
ye and its kinda annoying
would rather have stayed in the void of nothingness than have to go through whatever this joke of an existence is