Ive come to the conclusion that TURKS are not only racist against other nations but also against each other

NukethisWorldAlready

NukethisWorldAlready

Founding father of r/truerateme, incels, looksmax
Dedsrs turks can relate to this:

You are from a certain city in Turkey and you constantly brag about being from that city and bully people that do not have their roots in that particular city.

People would spam their postal code everywhere, their passwords, nicknames etc. will always contain the postal code of that city.

Its actually caging me when ppl think that turks are only racist towards other nationalities. They actually bully each other. The bullying gets more brutal if the other guy is from a city much further from his city :feelshaha::feelshaha:

@Manchild
@turkproducer

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, Oberyn and TsarTsar444
Same with pakies and curries

• Hmm...
Reactions: justinzayn
shitskins are like niggerss, give them a gun and they start offing one another

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, Deleted member 17291 and Deleted member 9801
how would you know then.
I dont know of any other race that does this except for turks

Never heard of curries or pakis being patriotic of their country, let alone the city of birth

how would you know then.
I dont know of any other race that does this except for turks

Never heard of curries or pakis being patriotic of their country, let alone the city of birth
I have paki and curry friends at uni

Jfl a paki friend of mine is very nationalistic nigga

So guess a lot of nations do it besides turks

Mainly asian countries tho

I have paki and curry friends at uni

Jfl a paki friend of mine is very nationalistic nigga

So guess a lot of nations do it besides turks

Mainly asian countries tho

they probably coping and lyin

what would they be proud of? While turks have had a great past with a strong empire, neither of those two have had a strong past nor are they strong in the present. Nothing to be proud of. Deep down they hate being curry

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn and Deleted member 9801
they probably coping and lyin

what would they be proud of? While turks have had a great past with a strong empire, neither of those two have had a strong past nor are they strong in the present. Nothing to be proud of. Deep down they hate being curry
My paki friend keeps bragging about “muh biggest nuclear weapons country”:feelskek: Isismaxxing

• JFL
Reactions: NukethisWorldAlready
NukethisWorldAlready

• JFL
Reactions: NukethisWorldAlready
"Ulan donkey Anotolian ! What is your business with nationalism or communism ? If this country needs communism , we (Balkaners) will bring that, if this country needs nationalism, we would bring that to, you have only two jobs:
First is working in farms and paying your taxes, second is coming to army when we call you."

-Nevzat Tandogan, Governor of Ankara under Ataturk, Bosnian father and Serbian mother

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
i don’t give a fuck about that shit neither does anyone i know

water . The city part is just a joke unless you are from the southeast.

Balkancels don't like shitskincels(they never let their daughter marry a dark-skinned guy). Secularcels hate sunnicels. Sunnicels hate Alevis(kind of shia). Pretty much everyone hates Kurds.

Last edited: