Ive come to the realisation that i could be a giga chad

YoungJohnnyDepp

YoungJohnnyDepp

Goodbye and Good luck.
Jnkej6

Right. This might be a little bit aspie guys. Basically I'm 5'10. Aspie. American

Things have been a little weird to me lately. Been noticing things I shouldn't really be noticing. I feel like I could be a gigachad. It's like I can feel the air a little bit differently. Walk a bit faster. Sense danger a slight bit earlier than other people could.

In the picture above I have a nice tan. Nice pct, good jawline. I'm 5'10 but I'm actually 6'0 with 2 inch heels. I've been doing a bit of tinder lately (and I still have to ask men if I'm good looking on a forum) and it's going well in fact a girl said hello.

MV5BNzU5ZGZlMDEtNTA3Mi00MzVmLWFkMzgtZjgwOWM1MzEyYWFjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzM4MjM0Nzg V1

This is my tinder picture.

As for female experiences. 2 weeks ago I went to buy some tasty subway flavours. The girl in the bar actually stared at me for 3.66 seconds. This proves I am a gigachad. I have super powers now.

Satoshi Tajiri height

Here's an image of me holding out my arm so you can see GigaChad animations in effect in order to see if you can diagnose me with Gigachadness or not.

Thank you. I really hope I am a Gigachad as this status will immortalise me forever.

@EnderMist

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Heguldus, EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 15827 and 11 others
I Would say high tier Chad bordering on gigachad but nevertheless you're spot on

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Johanjohan, Hero of the Imperium and 4 others
I Would say high tier Chad bordering on gigachad but nevertheless you're spot on
Love the honesty from multiple sources that is what this site is good at

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan and LooksOrDeath
could be gigachad if he got shower and haircut tbh

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan and Deleted member
View attachment 1613319

Right. This might be a little bit aspie guys. Basically I'm 5'10. Aspie. American

Things have been a little weird to me lately. Been noticing things I shouldn't really be noticing. I feel like I could be a gigachad. It's like I can feel the air a little bit differently. Walk a bit faster. Sense danger a slight bit earlier than other people could.

In the picture above I have a nice tan. Nice pct, good jawline. I'm 5'10 but I'm actually 6'0 with 2 inch heels. I've been doing a bit of tinder lately (and I still have to ask men if I'm good looking on a forum) and it's going well in fact a girl said hello.

View attachment 1613321

This is my tinder picture.

As for female experiences. 2 weeks ago I went to buy some tasty subway flavours. The girl in the bar actually stared at me for 3.66 seconds. This proves I am a gigachad. I have super powers now.

View attachment 1613327

Here's an image of me holding out my arm so you can see GigaChad animations in effect in order to see if you can diagnose me with Gigachadness or not.

Thank you. I really hope I am a Gigachad as this status will immortalise me forever.

@EnderMist
mirin gigachad

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan
your sexual energy is intimidating me

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan
10/10 mogs O’Pry

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Johanjohan, YoungJohnnyDepp and Deleted member 17763
Underrate, he's atleast mid tier gigachad, plus he has gook halo

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan and YoungJohnnyDepp
Very sexy holy shit. :oops:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Johanjohan and YoungJohnnyDepp
@6.5PSL are you on OPs gigachad level?