• JFL
Reactions: Broly, SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 16474 and 16 others
I wish i had your hairstyle

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Moggie, Hueless and 5 others
someone overdosed on wavy fringe pill
It mogs hard i wish i could reproduce again i dont want a perm. But its so hard to have subtle waves. How you do

@Laikyn thoughts?
I’ve watched Salonguy for long enough now that I thought I’d give it a try

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Moggie and Laikyn
Show the back

It mogs hard i wish i could reproduce again i dont want a perm. But its so hard to have subtle waves. How you do
My hair became wavy after puberty. It was super straight when I was a baby to 12ish

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 18840
I was thinking of doing this because my barber is a male gazed retard. Do you have any tutorials on how to cut curtains? my hair is the same as yours

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Hero of the Imperium, thereallegend and 3 others
Ok bc @tournesol gave a. Heart and 0 message, 200% its a girl.
@Preston

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, tournesol and Deprived
Ideal. Just genetics ? I want to reproduce it
yeah. I didn't even like it at first because the waves just ended up being frizzy and straight due to silicones in shampoo.

I think you need a loose perm for it. You can also try wet setting your hair but pretty sure it only works on longer hair

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
looks good, I've also cut my hair for the past two years or so, it's surprisingly easy and only gets easier the more you do it.

basic scissors aren't expensive either.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Prettyboy
yeah. I didn't even like it at first because the waves just ended up being frizzy and straight due to silicones in shampoo.

I think you need a loose perm for it. You can also try wet setting your hair but pretty sure it only works on longer hair
Whats a loose perm ? I never got this shit done and when you get a perm you have it for few months so it will be brutal

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
Whats a loose perm ? I never got this shit done and when you get a perm you have it for few months so it will be brutal
All I know is that it's like a regular perm but it turns your hair wavy instead of curly. Try this instead

Cuck brows but jb appeal for those brows
I can straighten them if I take a trim a bit off the top. But they shape naturally is bad and saved by eyebrow density

I was thinking of doing this because my barber is a male gazed retard. Do you have any tutorials on how to cut curtains? my hair is the same as yours
It's hard as shit to find male barbers that cut longer hair. Some old lady at great clips cut my hair better than most overpriced barbershops that want to line me up and muhh low fade

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Prettyboy
@Laikyn thoughts?
I’ve watched Salonguy for long enough now that I thought I’d give it a try
it looks great
I wish I had ur hair

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy
You cut? Think you gotta pluck that shit bro

• JFL
What do you do to your eyebrows? How do you get that shape? Do you use minox?

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy and Elvisandreaa
@Prettyboy do your parents or people around you think you are gay due to you going against the male gaze?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Prettyboy
looks good, I've also cut my hair for the past two years or so, it's surprisingly easy and only gets easier the more you do it.

basic scissors aren't expensive either.
I was afraid of messing it up but it turned out to be easier than I thought. I only used hair clipper at my neck and a bit on the back, other than that I did it with basic scissors.

What kind of haircuts do you go for?

Do you have a specific example of curtains you’d like to get? I personally got inspired by Nils Kuesel, as Laikyn have correctly guessed

Did u layer it ?
View attachment 1861230
U nailed this guys hair
Yes, I had to, since my hair is very thick. This video was especially helpful doing the back’s layering

What do you do to your eyebrows? How do you get that shape? Do you use minox?
Yes, I’ve been using minoxidil foam on them for over a year now, it did help a lot. Beside that I regularly visit a beautician, she dyes it dark brown (even some of the bordering vellus hairs so it looks thicker) and plucks it into a female gaze appealing shape

@Prettyboy do your parents or people around you think you are gay due to you going against the male gaze?
No, people see I have female appeal so they come for advice, which I happily help with. Maybe people like conctruction workers would think I’m a fag for having this hair but I don’t mingle with those classes

• +1
Reactions: tournesol, p0lishsubhuman, AscendingHero and 4 others
I was afraid of messing it up but it turned out to be easier than I thought. I only used hair clipper at my neck and a bit on the back, other than that I did it with basic scissors.

Do you have a specific example of curtains you’d like to get? I personally got inspired by Nils Kuesel, as Laikyn have correctly guessed

Yes, I had to, since my hair is very thick. This video was especially helpful doing the back’s layering

Yes, I’ve been using minoxidil foam on them for over a year now, it did help a lot. Beside that I regularly visit a beautician, she dyes it dark brown (even some of the bordering vellus hairs so it looks thicker) and plucks it into a female gaze appealing shape

No, people see I have female appeal so they come for advice, which I happily help with. Maybe people like conctruction workers would think I’m a fag for having this hair but I don’t mingle with those classes

What is a female gaze appealing eyebrow shape?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Prettyboy and Deprived

How long does it take you to self-cut your hair?

• +1
How are ur temple situation? I feel like everyone with this haircut use it to fraud bad temples

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Prettyboy and ItsOVERBuddyBoyos

20220828 125136

That's my current one, i think my length is already good to do something like this:

I was thinking of cutting my sides shorter but im afraid to fuck it up.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16474 and Prettyboy
What is a female gaze appealing eyebrow shape?
This shape
A9CEBE39 4C59 4C27 B73E 242EB18F3F4A

How long does it take you to self-cut your hair?
It was the first one so I took my time, I paused a lot during it , just staring into the mirrors and watching Salonguy on youtube, it took a while lol

How are ur temple situation? I feel like everyone with this haircut use it to fraud bad temples
My hairline is straight but I always had a natural widow’s peak in the middle

I don’t have to hide my temples, instead I like curtains because I have wide cheekbones and this haircut makes my upper third wider

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, AscendingHero, Xangsane and 1 other person

I use dark brown dye also but im wondering if switching to black would be a good thing

I use dark brown dye also but im wondering if switching to black would be a good thing
black looks very uncanny on white skin ngl

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived

Insane bro

Like pure tiktok appeal. wtf are u doing here

Incredibly softmaxxed

How does the day in the life of @Prettyboy look like when u got out

• +1
beautiful. i love the blonde

• +1
Haha barbers always give the most boring generic clean cut male gaze hairstyles :LOL: bluepilled fucks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Deleted member 1851
jfl funny i find u writing this comment cause that haircut was popularized by koreans... to country where u feel inferior to :ROFLMAO::feelswhy:
ive had curtains since i was like 13

you will never have real white skin, never have real brown or blonde hair. you will never be white

you will never have real white skin, never have real brown or blonde hair. you will never be white
i dont want to be white? U want to be prone to skin cancer, looking like 40 by the age of 20? Have the highest mental and physical medically retardation rate? JFL :LOL:

not to mention the highest balding rate. Highest erectile dysfunction and low sperm count. All of these are all studied be colleges like stanford. All in my thread. While u keep on coping saying koreans have a 4 inch or whatever, when i showed u multiple sources saying its above 5. At least @predeterminism didnt cope this hard before he :feelswhy::feelswhy:

View attachment 1861320
That's my current one, i think my length is already good to do something like this:View attachment 1861323
I was thinking of cutting my sides shorter but im afraid to fuck it up.

Haha barbers always give the most boring generic clean cut male gaze hairstyles :LOL: bluepilled fucks
Yeah but I mean you can’t really blame them, most guys want those short haircuts :bluepill: with fade

They are not used to working with longer hair and scissors

If you want mid length cuts visit a hair salon instead. I got laughed on the last time I mentioned it here, but female hair stylists are always a great choice because by working with women most of the time, they have great expertise in cutting longer hair

Insane bro

Like pure tiktok appeal. wtf are u doing here

Incredibly softmaxxed

How does the day in the life of @Prettyboy look like when u got out

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 1851
@Prettyboy ive seen your hair and lowerthird. Theyre mogger tier. Why you on here are you eyes holding you back? Even with eyes are u should be out there slaying and having the time of your life.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Prettyboy
wish i could properly learn to give myself a fade