I’ve cut my own hair for the first time

@Prettyboy ive seen your hair and lowerthird. Theyre mogger tier. Why you on here are you eyes holding you back? Even with eyes are u should be out there slaying and having the time of your life.
Ive posted my eyes before too

I’m an INTJ, I like going out but then I need a lot of alone time to recharge

wish i could properly learn to give myself a fade
Why would you want do a fade yourself? Most barbers can easily give you a fade, its very basic and common

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Ive posted my eyes before too

I’m an INTJ, I like going out but then I need a lot of alone time to recharge

Why would you want do a fade yourself? Most barbers can easily give you a fade, its very basic and common
In my location they're overpriced and actually fuck it up. My neurocranium has a bit of a weird shape, so it's more likely they'll fuck it up and expose that flaw. Need to fade it and sort out the top in a specific way, hard to explain lol.

@Prettyboy
Do u think I should I dye my hair dark blonde aswell🤔

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy

Yeah but I mean you can’t really blame them, most guys want those short haircuts :bluepill: with fade

They are not used to working with longer hair and scissors

If you want mid length cuts visit a hair salon instead. I got laughed on the last time I mentioned it here, but female hair stylists are always a great choice because by working with women most of the time, they have great expertise in cutting longer hair

Yeah I always go to the hair stylist. I get better haircuts from female hair stylist than I ever did from a guy. Fades are boring as hell and look stupid unless you're black

• +1
@Prettyboy
Do u think I should I dye my hair dark blonde aswell🤔
Idk because having seen your hair I’m not sure you’d be able to achieve it with just one bleaching session like I did (plus it would be high maintenance, the roots would give too big contrast if you don’t regularly redye them)

Curtains defintely goes best with ligther hair that show details well but it doesn’t have to be blond, you could go for a ligther shade of brown too that is more achievable starting from dark hair

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Laikyn
Idk because having seen your hair I’m not sure you’d be able to achieve it with just one bleaching session like I did (plus it would be high maintenance, the roots would give too big contrast if you don’t regularly redye them)

Curtains defintely goes best with ligther hair that show details well but it doesn’t have to be blond, you could go for a ligther shade of brown too that is more achievable starting from dark hair
Highlights or full head
And is it really any point of dying if it’s not blonde
Would it look any better light brown

• +1
Highlights or full head
Both can work, in your case lighter highlights (like dark blond) could do

And is it really any point of dying if it’s not blonde
Would it look any better light brown
Yeah for sure, dark hair doesnt go well with curtains since its a hairstyle meant to look pretty, too dark hair hides details

BA9473DE 5DBB 48DE B4B1 BB056DEF4F75

9A0273A2 9450 4980 9965 53592E752F9C
B74890A9 00EE 4D19 9A8F 2CB561B4DF22

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Laikyn and Hero of the Imperium
How did you cut your hair? Can you explain the process? I have curtains as well and its getting too long throughout the back , What scissors did you use and is there a video you can link me ?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deprived and Prettyboy
I was thinking of doing this because my barber is a male gazed retard. Do you have any tutorials on how to cut curtains? my hair is the same as yours
Nigga, just go to a hair salon :ogre:

Barbers are all retarded.

View attachment 1863845
Also I can’t do a fucking middle part because my hair is too curly or wavy idk what to do about it all the salon in my area say that 12 week blow out won’t fully straighten my hair :feelswhy:
Your hair looks like mine naturally, well yeah it has too much volume to be comfortable for curtains

You need to do a keratin treatment on it like I did. Idk if by blow out they meant that, but keratin treatment works on all hair types (the hairstylist can adjust the temperature of the hair iron to make the resust completely straight 1A or leave it a bit wavier, however you like it), and it lasts for around half a year

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Laikyn
View attachment 1863845
Also I can’t do a fucking middle part because my hair is too curly or wavy idk what to do about it all the salon in my area say that 12 week blow out won’t fully straighten my hair :feelswhy:
I think that looks good, don't see a problem with it

• +1