I've cut myself off.

Areuready

Areuready

Silver
I'm just numb at this point. i'm totally unfeeling, even if i were to wake up as a chad tomorrow i wouldn't care. as cringe as this is, I'm starting to think i'm demisexual or asexual, i've thought that for a long time. It's strangely not for lack of people "trying" to talk to me. over these last few years i've pushed a lot of people away from me specifically women who I was talking to or friends with. Mostly because of thing's they'd say or perspectives they had. Some of them were even encouraging to me, flirted with me and at the very least "acted" like they've had romantic interest in me. I've had people add my social media pages by organically looking me up to connect with me (not me asking).

It's nearly impossible to find someone worth talking to, because i've used the same blackpill logic against the normals of the world and i see the flaws but on top of that their personalities don't make up for it. So it's impossible for me to even find interested in anyway because i'm not going after looks but then as characters they're just the same. I don't even understand the obsessions' with stacys?

Do the incels here want a life of doing tiktok dances in the bathroom with their Stacy? bro, that is just insufferable and embarrassing. I can't even take people seriously that use that app, or are in to that main stream culture of social media because to me it proves a cognitive disability , they're NPC like at that point. The fact so many men (and women) are able to look past those annoying character flaws of NPC like behavior is at the end of the day there's a lust for them, an attraction, But it's impossible for me to even see past that.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Deleted member 5786, Deleted member 4946 and 6 others
You sound young and misguided to me. People aren't that different from each other, and you probably aren't either even though you maybe want to believe it.

You have to try and snap out of it and maintain social relationships and get over yourself, regardless of what you think for the moment, otherwise, your future will be more miserable than you could ever imagine.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Constantin Denis
You sound young and misguided to me. People aren't that different from each other, and you probably aren't either even though you maybe want to believe it.

You have to try and snap out of it and maintain social relationships and get over yourself, regardless of what you think for the moment, otherwise, your future will be more miserable than you could ever imagine.
These young guys at my college are funny, i almost wish i was in their position, they tell me all the time they like these girls in a class. These young guys are 18 and 21 year old virgins never had a girlfriend, but they are so hopeful that it'll happen. I look at them with pain in my eyes because i don't have a heart to tell them about the blackpill, about leagues, about looksmaxxing and theory. Yet these young guys have time and time again asked me "What should i do? what should i say?" "how should i talk to this girl?". Instead i just tell them,

First of all, how do you even know you like this girl if you've never even spoken? I Don't give them advice I just change the subject. tell them that they should lift and get toned because they'll probably look good since they are already skinny and low BMI. I can't bring myself to tell them that those girls that they think they like and want to approach it's just not happening.

I've been trying to encourage them to still say something because I'm telling them "maybe you should try to start a conversation because then at least you'd know she's not all that. She's still just a person at the end of the day not some goddess so stop putting her on some pedestal." other than that i just tell them to forget about it and move on with their life. :hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
I do wish i was in their position though. a single message to one of their crushes if i was them would tell me all i needed to know about the person. If, in a few messages they would reply with only "lol" and "yeah lol" that'd be it. but these young guys are so afraid of discovering the truth. They fear the rejection they know that if they text this girls they'd get a "yeah lol" and a "ok" and they're not ready for that.

This is what my life feels like now

record yourself or it didnt happen @OldVirgin

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
dnrd you subhuman!

Damn you type some essays. Didn’t read one single word
Why do you keep posting your face? You are not attractive at all and your face is also very punchable.

• +1
Reactions: ALP, Deleted member 5061 and MANLETprettyBOY
I'm just numb at this point. i'm totally unfeeling, even if i were to wake up as a chad tomorrow i wouldn't care. as cringe as this is, I'm starting to think i'm demisexual or asexual, i've thought that for a long time. It's strangely not for lack of people "trying" to talk to me. over these last few years i've pushed a lot of people away from me specifically women who I was talking to or friends with. Mostly because of thing's they'd say or perspectives they had. Some of them were even encouraging to me, flirted with me and at the very least "acted" like they've had romantic interest in me. I've had people add my social media pages by organically looking me up to connect with me (not me asking).

It's nearly impossible to find someone worth talking to, because i've used the same blackpill logic against the normals of the world and i see the flaws but on top of that their personalities don't make up for it. So it's impossible for me to even find interested in anyway because i'm not going after looks but then as characters they're just the same. I don't even understand the obsessions' with stacys?

Do the incels here want a life of doing tiktok dances in the bathroom with their Stacy? bro, that is just insufferable and embarrassing. I can't even take people seriously that use that app, or are in to that main stream culture of social media because to me it proves a cognitive disability , they're NPC like at that point. The fact so many men (and women) are able to look past those annoying character flaws of NPC like behavior is at the end of the day there's a lust for them, an attraction, But it's impossible for me to even see past that.
Wise stuff. On top of that- who in their right mind would want to be with Stacylites and Stacies as a gf. They are so exposed everywhere on social media etc. and have thousands of men in their DMs- if you do one misstep, its instantly over and you get replaced. Who would want to walk on eggshells 24/7 and overthink every single move 24/7 to avoid making a misstep and as a result losing the Stacylite.

Any meaningful relationships with any HTB or above are close to impossible, even as a Chadlite or Chad. This is why even Chads tend to LTR beckies or HTBs, because they are 200x easier to maintain than gl thots.

• +1
Reactions: Edgar