I’ve decided that for me face is everything. No more body cope

D

Deleted member 16371

Kraken
Face only. Just my face. Nothing more nothing less. Face is the only thing that has ever mattered

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Sigmapsycho, Deleted member 8758, Deleted member 23564 and 2 others
OMG NO WAY

• JFL
Reactions: WanderingBurro
Yeah I already decreased my workouts to 1x a week just to maintain what I've built. There's no motivation to build new muscle for me .anymore.

• +1
Reactions: Sigmapsycho and Deleted member 16371
Lift until you get to your mid-20's, after testosterone takes a plunge, trying to maintain that muscle is just a time sink.

In the end, face is ALL that really matters, only took me a decade and a half to realize no one cares for your beach body.

• +1
Reactions: Sigmapsycho
cope

This is just after a few months of natty lifting :

IMAG0417

Yes face is king.

But as long as you don’t bulk like a retard, and stay lean, gymcelling will only benefit you.

It does looksmin you when you go “bearmode to look big in clothes” or prioritize faster gains by bulking to the point that your face loses leanness.

• +1
Reactions: Sigmapsycho, Deleted member 21340 and GandyIsNormie
Yes face is king.

But as long as you don’t bulk like a retard, and stay lean, gymcelling will only benefit you.

It does looksmin you when you go “bearmode to look big in clothes” or prioritize faster gains by bulking to the point that your face loses leanness.
my chadlite friend fell for the bulking meme and now he's a bloated normie
being lean all year round and making small gains > being an obese bloated bear for half the year and making larger gains

• +1
Reactions: Sigmapsycho and Tonymontana
Yeah I already decreased my workouts to 1x a week just to maintain what I've built. There's no motivation to build new muscle for me .anymore.
same

thinking face is all that matters is actually cope