I've decided to narcymaxx/delusionmaxx around normalfags

View attachment 20253

It'll be interesting to see what happens when I do it tbh. It might just be crazy enough to work.

Guys who only fuck guys are just less competition and thats a postive

And people with hiv or aids cant donate blood

And i agree with you on bisexualty you should only allowrd to fuck one gender so they dont transfer hiv

Well I used to be well on my way to becoming a neck beard atheist. But when you actually pick a religion (doesn’t matter which one they’re all the same I realised) and study it for yourself things change big time. For example Christianity, don’t beleive what people say when they take everything literally in the bible, it was never intended to be like that. But once I started properly reading the bible IN CONTEXT I realised just how redpilled and ahead of its time it was and how basically if the world was to live by its basic pillars, there would be a lot fewer problems. The bible is a manual for life basically. Problem is evangelicals and people use it incorrectly.
For example I used to think gays were not too bad and couldn’t understand the logic behind the bible having an issue with it. It wasn’t until I looked into how damaging and dangerous homosexuality actually is that I realised the bible prohibits it in the interest of society and people. Mark my words, the bible is extremely red pilled.
I was raised in a pretty atheist environment so it was a massive change for me.
One of the turning points was when I realised Charles Darwin who came up with the theory of evolution was actually a catholic.
That dead, ugly, old white man got IQmogged by an Islamic Persian male 600 years before him by coming up with the evolution theory though.

• +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad
why do you think im being more narccy? i was bitching for the longest time now i just act better and narccy because i dont benefit from being a bitch on youtube. I know im not that great but its better to show people you wont take any shit than being a bitch boy and complain about everything constantly. It might get me hate but at least its better than high inhibition me.

They wanted me to stop being sensitive. well here it is.
This. It's better to respect yourself and have everyone hate you than to degrade yourself and have everyone walk all over you, use you, and view you as pathetic.

Just know that everyone will dislike you no matter what you do. Might as well not put up with their bullshit.

Guys who only fuck guys are just less competition and thats a postive

And people with hiv or aids cant donate blood

And i agree with you on bisexualty you should only allowrd to fuck one gender so they dont transfer hiv
I don't care about gays or what they do with eachother, I just think that this virtue signaling redditor should fuck off and go back to where he belongs. He's typing up a post on IT as we speak.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
BornAgainChad and future chadlite, I honestly think there's a very real chance you guys have some mental issues. At least there's a lot of compartmentalization going on. nt people can easily recognize that it's possible to disagree on one area and still agree on a lot of other areas. On the other hand people with BDD or disorders in that area tend to need to divide people into good or bad.
And that's kinda how i see you guys acting, when you conclude that i'm a virtue signalling gay leftist soy boy cuck infiltrator, just for questioning your christian morals. xD
another posibility is that you are just American teenagers and never learned a thing about nuance,

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and hebbewem
BornAgainChad and future chadlite, I honestly think there's a very real chance you guys have some mental issues. At least there's a lot of compartmentalization going on. nt people can easily recognize that it's possible to disagree on one area and still agree on a lot of other areas. On the other hand people with BDD or disorders in that area tend to need to divide people into good or bad.
And that's kinda how i see you guys acting, when you conclude that i'm a virtue signalling gay leftist soy boy cuck infiltrator, just for questioning your christian morals. xD
another posibility is that you are just American teenagers and never learned a thing about nuance,
im muslim dude, i dont like homosexuality, not homosexuals because i know its not a choice, BUT FORCING YOUR shit on me is what i hate the most, forcing people to believe homosexuality is a normal thing when it isnt is shit dictators do.

i dont like homosexuality, not homosexuals because i know its not a choice
As someone who was "born gay" (sexually confused) I can tell you that being gay is 100% a choice. You can condition yourself to be into anything. 4chan's /gif/ board almost made me gay again jfl

• +1
BwUar2

Honestly, you should just fuck off. This site isn't for you. I think r/doctorwho/ might be more your speed.

Moderation is the way dude.
Don't overdo it and good luck

• +1
As someone who was "born gay" (sexually confused) I can tell you that being gay is 100% a choice. You can condition yourself to be into anything. 4chan's /gif/ board almost made me gay again jfl
yep, im just being non biased in my comment, otherwise fuck gays and being gay because its not natural, jfl if anyone comes up with the "other animals do it" no they dont have sexual intercourse, its a way to prove domination over males, and not intimacy, inb4 snails 10km deep in the see switch sex bla bla bla lgbt shit, inb4 sheep do it, inb4 some lefist bullshit

• +1
Reactions: Phad, Wincel and BornAgainChad
well that kinda only proves my point :)
It didn't prove anything, I didn't even bother to read your pile of garbage. The point is, I think you're a faggot and should fuck off. That's it.

Now see your way out.
8ce1861a5ef745792e33e1e7679dee92168702fb835c97a6e2b0347ec29b7a9c

• +1
Reactions: normcore
yep, im just being non biased in my comment, otherwise fuck gays and being gay because its not natural, jfl if anyone comes up with the "other animals do it" no they dont have sexual intercourse, its a way to prove domination over males, and not intimacy, inb4 snails 10km deep in the see switch sex bla bla bla lgbt shit, inb4 sheep do it, inb4 some lefist bullshit

this "natural = good, unnatural = bad" is a bullshit mentality anyway, we do plenty of great things, that are very "unnatural" to humankind. Naturalness bias is very anti scientific.So please find a better argument to tell yourself why you don't like gays.
It didn't prove anything, I didn't even bother to read your pile of garbage. The point is, I think you're a faggot and should fuck off. That's it.

Now see your way out.
View attachment 20265
luckily i don't care one bit what you think I am xD

this "natural = good, unnatural = bad" is a bullshit mentality anyway, we do plenty of great things, that are very "unnatural" to humankind. Naturalness bias is very anti scientific.So please find a better argument to tell yourself why you don't like gays.

luckily i don't care one bit what you think I am xD
i dont like gays because they revolve around sticking their penis into shitholes and for forcing the public to accept them for their disgusting deeds, thats enough of a reason

• +1
I hate gay people because they make up the largest portion of sexual predators. Most child molestations are by gays, and most male rape victims are perpetuated by gays. Would you dare trust leaving your child with a gay man? Fuck no. They also try to on purposely spread STDs.

You can't trust gays. For that reason, fuck gays.

If they kept their poop pushing activities to themselves and didn't bother anyone else, I could care less about them. But this alone warrants a holocaust on them.

• +1
Reactions: KrissKross
Well said. In Christianity homosexuality is a sin like any other, and not worse than any other sin. People make out Christianity to be the biggest homophobic religion but it doesn’t even make that big of a deal out of it.
Tbh the bible only really prohibits homosexual ACTS, not being gay by itself. It asks that if a person is to be gay, then at least lead a celibate lifestyle by not “lying with a man as one lies with a woman”. And a celibate lifestyle can be just as fulfilling as anything else. It’s only because of the sex obsessed modern society that it seems an inferior way to live.

• +1
Reactions: rockndogs, AstroSky, Phad and 1 other person
i had sex with a man and highly regret it and guess what? the guy i had sex with years later turned out to be raping his sister and was going around trying to give people AIDS. he is in jail for the rest of his young life and i find it odd that he claimed to be 100% homosexual yet was able to find his female sister attractive enough to go and touch and rape. she was 12 btw.

Fucked up i know but that guy was a pure sociopath and i tried to tell everyone what he was after i hung out with him but no one listened. They listened when he got charged though. This is why i became paranoid too making close friends. He was my only CLOSE friend in highschool and apparently people told me everytime i left the lunch table he would talk about me and talk shit. But he was so freaking nice to me in person and was always helping me. It fucked me up. His intentions was dark. Luckily i figured it out before he had a chance to do what he planned.

Now im just untrusting making close friends because of that little shit. Thinking everyone i talk to has bad intentions and are secretly out to get.

You can bet everything i was spreading his mug shot along with his charges to all the people who thought i was just crazy accusing him of being a bad person. But they shut their mouths when i showed the charges and mug shot online. Was a good moment of justice too

so its now my belief that people who claim to be homosexual are lying about their ability to find females attractive, its either for attention or maybe they get rejected by girls and find they need to claim they are only into man so they dont feel so outcasted. Who knows. Just my opinion though

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Phad, BornAgainChad and KrissKross
Being gay is cope for being unable to get women
But does anyone know that famous gay faggot milo yiannopoulos ? wtf is wrong with him what a narcy faggot,he is proud of taking black dicks in his mouth
probably was molested as a kid

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, BornAgainChad and AstroSky
Being gay is cope for being unable to get women
But does anyone know that famous gay faggot milo yiannopoulos ? wtf is wrong with him what a narcy faggot,he is proud of taking black dicks in his mouth
probably was molested as a kid
He was molested as a child I’m pretty sure.

• +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad and badromance
He was molested as a child I’m pretty sure.
Unsurprisingly, lots of gays have been molested.
I've gone through shit in my life but thank fucking God I was never molested. If I was somebody's blood would be spilled.

Yeah this won't work unless you're good looking dude. You'll just look retarded
oh yes, nothing more manly than incel rage, homophobia and low self esteem ;) much testosterone on your part
Just shut up and leaving him alone retard. It's not incel rage it's called not bein a faggit

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Ogre and BornAgainChad
Yeah this won't work unless you're good looking dude. You'll just look retarded
I don't really mean being as narcissistic as arceus, just giving the impression to people that I think highly of myself. When I asked for people to have a bit of sympathy people just ignored me.

Just shut up and leaving him alone retard. It's not incel rage it's called not bein a faggit
He thinks he's some god-tier troll playing 4D chess because he said retarded soyboy shit and got told to fuck off.

I don't really mean being as narcissistic as arceus, just giving the impression to people that I think highly of myself. When I asked for people to have a bit of sympathy people just ignored me.
Yeah that's a good strategy
He thinks he's some god-tier troll playing 4D chess because he said retarded soyboys shit and got told to fuck off.
Just report every comment here for bluepill and insulting incels for being incel so he gets banned.

• +1
Yeah that's a good strategy
It's a great to weed out certain people tbh.

Just report every comment here for bluepill and insulting incels for being incel so he gets banned.
Ironically, most of the userbase here are incels/ex-incels, or are in a position similar to mine. He's basically crapping on 80% of users here.

Fuck that shit. Anyone who wants to make fun of incels doesn't belong here.

Ironically, most of the userbase here are incels/ex-incels, or are in a position similar to mine. He's basically crapping on 80% of users here.

Fuck that shit. Anyone who wants to make fun of incels doesn't belong here.
Yeah both things I mentioned are against the rules. Nu fags like him don't take the time to read the rules and think they can do whatever they want. He'll be banned soon enough

• +1
Yeah both things I mentioned are against the rules. Nu fags like him don't take the time to read the rules and think they can do whatever they want. He'll be banned soon enough
It's okay to make fun of incels but don't dare question gay people. The hypocrisy is staggering. :lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
It's okay to make fun of incels but don't dare question gay people. The hypocrisy is staggering. :lul::lul:
U need to be more tolerant goy! Now excuse me Tyrone and I are going on a DATE! Toodles incels I'll be having hot sex tonight ? :soy: ^inifinity

• +1
U need to be more tolerant goy! Now excuse me Tyrone and I are going on a DATE! Toodles incels I'll be having hot sex tonight ? :soy: ^inifinity
He lost his virginity but it was probably his butthole virginity to his big black boyfriend. :feelsyay:
Too bad us incels aren't a chad like him. If only we worked on our homophobia, personalities, and showered more. :soy::soy: :lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
He lost his virginity but it was probably his butthole virginity to his big black boyfriend. :feelsyay:
Too bad us incels aren't a chad like him. If only we worked on our homophobia, personalities, and showered more. :soy::soy: :lul::lul:
Jeez man. You really have a misogynistic outlook maybe you can follow in normfags foot steps! Try attending tolerant non toxic gatherings like gay sex raves! :soy:

• +1
The title is self explanatory, but around normalfags, I'm acting as narcissistic and delusional as possible.

In a believable way of course, I'm not outright acting like arceus and saying that I'm better than everyone else, I'm just acting like a chad and trying to give people the impression that I look down on them. I know that normalfags will hate me for it, but I don't give a fuck because they probably hate me anyway no matter how I act.

Why? I'd rather do this than act pathetic and try and seek their sympathy. They have absolutely zero sympathy for an ugly guy like me in my situation, but if I girl cries about not having a boyfriend for a week and flaunts her ass and tits, hundreds of horny fucks will flood her inbox (including some girls).

So yeah, fuck them. What's the point of being humble when you get no reward for it? I'm gonna make the world my bitch from now on, even if it means deluding myself. Fuck being humble.

Don't worry, I'll be humble and down to earth around you guys. But around them? Forget about it.
Kinda true you need cool personality not nice and not asshole
I tried being asshole and superior I got attention from women but my face is sub8/ so it does not matter but I got touches and looks
But no sex or kissing.

• +1
Jeez man. You really have a misogynistic outlook maybe you can follow in normfags foot steps! Try attending tolerant non toxic gatherings like gay sex raves! :soy:
I'm sorry, but considering how problematic this post is, I reported it to the mods and I'm getting everyone to downvote it. I will make sure to downvote it on as many alt reddit accounts as possible and encourage others to do the same. Begone facist. xD :soy:

I'll get back to you guys after I check on my wife and her boyfriend.

I'm sorry, but considering how problematic this post is, I reported it to the mods and I'm getting everyone to downvote it. I will make sure to downvote it on as many alt reddit accounts as possible and encourage others to do the same. Begone facist. xD :soy:
Yeh it’s really sad and not even funny just how cucked and soy laden reddit is. To think those redditors and people like that vote. Just another reason why democracy doesn’t work.
I just can’t fathom how these people actually live like that. With so little self respect, so little masculinity. Everytime I think of the fact these people exist I’m shocked.
I'll get back to you guys after I check on my wife and her boyfriend.

Attachments

• 8D5A2D83-D7BF-4D52-92EE-2C5387700BF4.jpeg
    8D5A2D83-D7BF-4D52-92EE-2C5387700BF4.jpeg
    37.4 KB · Views: 5
  • 4DA0F929-1303-4F8F-8A9D-0D0C90DD1093.jpeg
    4DA0F929-1303-4F8F-8A9D-0D0C90DD1093.jpeg
    44.3 KB · Views: 6
  • 61E16433-3FA8-4AC4-8889-1DC7083BB0B8.jpeg
    61E16433-3FA8-4AC4-8889-1DC7083BB0B8.jpeg
    69.6 KB · Views: 7
  • F243CDBA-1D35-4349-9DED-F41370A1142F.jpeg
    F243CDBA-1D35-4349-9DED-F41370A1142F.jpeg
    68.6 KB · Views: 4
  • +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad and kobecel

I actually left them to themselves, and the "cuck soyboy" rage just kept going xD Anyway, I never meant to insult incels overall, and sympathize greatly, I just found it ironic that the go-to-insults was based around being low T, in a post about bad self esteem, but yea of course could have been pointed out more gracefully.

And I mean, if you must keep dividing people into for or against you; and not being homophobic counts as bluepilling, by all means just ban me and enjoy your well censored echochamber. Then you can keep on validating eachother and strawmanning everyone who disagrees. I honestly didn't realise that a specific view on homosexuality was a prerequisit for joining this site.

I actually left them to themselves, and the "cuck soyboy" rage just kept going xD Anyway, I never meant to insult incels overall, and sympathize greatly, I just found it ironic that the go-to-insults was based around being low T, in a post about bad self esteem, but yea of course could have been pointed out more gracefully.

And I mean, if you must keep dividing people into for or against you; and not being homophobic counts as bluepilling, by all means just ban me and enjoy your well censored echochamber. Then you can keep on validating eachother and strawmanning everyone who disagrees. I honestly didn't realise that a specific view on homosexuality was a prerequisit for joining this site.
Nobody's raging, idiot. We're laughing at you. You came in this thread with the clear intent to troll because it's low hanging fruit, but ended up making yourself look like an easily offended pussy in the process. But yeah, keep backpedaling.

If having beef with someone because of "perceived homophobia" is enough to rustle your jimmies, then you don't fucking belong here. But you're trying to make it appear as if having a view is required here, when you go around policing people over stupid bullshit such as so called "homophobia".

You don't sympathize with incels at all, you're just saying this bullshit because you realize what audience is here. If there were no incels here, you'd crap on them freely. You're trying to avoid a ban, and I can understand why.

You can't even troll right, please slit your wrists already. Not even a bunch of so called "losers and incels" want you.

• +1
Nobody's raging, idiot. We're laughing at you. You came in this thread with the clear intent to troll because it's low hanging fruit, but ended up making yourself look like an easily offended pussy in the process. But yeah, keep backpedaling.

If having beef with someone because of "perceived homophobia" is enough to rustle your jimmies, then you don't fucking belong here. But you're trying to make it appear as if having a view is required here, when you go around policing people over stupid bullshit such as so called "homophobia".

You don't sympathize with incels at all, you're just saying this bullshit because you realize what audience is here. If there were no incels here, you'd crap on them freely. You're trying to avoid a ban, and I can understand why.

You can't even troll right, please slit your wrists already. Not even a bunch of so called "losers and incels" want you.

I don't mind a good "beef", but when the instant response to me asking for a clarification is to tell me that i can go do my own resarch and then proceed to just random namecalling, i mean wtf. And your speculations on my motives are useless and unfunded.

And ehh it's not "percieved" homophobia, it's blatant homophobia. Aaaand I never called anyone a loser, just for clarification.

And telling me to kill myself, good on you, another classy move on a site where a lot of people clearly struggle with their mental wellbeing.

And honestly, if the majority of this community finds how I act laughable, then you are absolutely right, then it's not the place for me. Just color me surprised.

I don't mind a good "beef", but when the instant response to me asking for a clarification is to tell me that i can go do my own resarch and then proceed to just random namecalling, i mean wtf. And your speculations on my motives are useless and unfunded.

And ehh it's not "percieved" homophobia, it's blatant homophobia. Aaaand I never called anyone a loser, just for clarification.

And telling me to kill myself, good on you, another classy move on a site where a lot of people clearly struggle with their mental wellbeing.

And honestly, if the majority of this community finds how I act laughable, then you are absolutely right, then it's not the place for me. Just color me surprised.

Really, there is no "homophobia". Questioning gays is not a reason to blow up at someone and call them a " homophobe". Gays don't even cross our minds. Who gives a fuck about gays?

Yes, we know you didn't call anyone a loser. But you called me an incel as an insult, which is on par with calling people losers.

Also, I love it how it's all cool and dandy for you to call me a raging incel, but when I tell you to kill yourself, that's a line crossed too far guys! You really don't care about people's mental wellbeing, so miss me with this virtue signaling bullshit.

At least you know your place though. Maybe you should take everyone's word and LEAVE.

Anyways, I'm done here. I really think you should leave, because if you're just a normalfag, then you will find this place of no value to you. Have a nice life.

Mods, please ban this obnoxious retard.

• +1
You do know you will make your self in to literal LOL cow by acting that way?
Like full on laughing stock, people will bond over how cringe you will look.
I know that because i know people that did that.

• +1
Really, there is no "homophobia". Questioning gays is not a reason to blow up at someone and call them a " homophobe". Gays don't even cross our minds. Who gives a fuck about gays?

Yes, we know you didn't call anyone a loser. But you called me an incel as an insult, which is on par with calling people losers.

Also, I love it how it's all cool and dandy for you to call me a raging incel, but when I tell you to kill yourself, that's a line crossed too far guys! You really don't care about people's mental wellbeing, so miss me with this virtue signaling bullshit.

At least you know your place though. Maybe you should take everyone's word and LEAVE.

Anyways, I'm done here. I really think you should leave, because if you're just a normalfag, then you will find this place of no value to you. Have a nice life.

Mods, please ban this obnoxious retard.
You know what, maybe calling you an incel was wrong, I was just trying to highlight the absurdity of you going on about my supposedly high estrogen, when your own post wasn't exactly reeking of manliness and testosterone. But yes,I agree, wasnt the right wording.

And I didn't blow up on someone for questioning gays, I asked exactly what was meant by calling them damaging. :) and yes, called it homophobic bs,l. And I stand by that. We could have had a proper discussion if I had gotten a proper answer instead of all the name calling. Anyway good life to you too.good luck with everything.

Homosexuality is detrimental to society. This issue lies in the fact that it is a choice and being accepting of it as it isn’t normal makes people be accepting towards other types of degeneracy. Pedophilia is being accepted for example, there are kids dancing at gay bars, we have fucking mentally ill drag queens going and reading to school children. We have literal children going through sex changes. I’m not even religious but I’m against homosexuality and anything related to it.

• +1
Reactions: JellyBelly and BornAgainChad
Somebody activated my trapcard

44% of young people who had HIV ( 13 to 24 years old ) were unaware they had HIV.
https://www.cdc.gov/hiv/statistics/overview/ataglance.html

Over 6,000 people died of HIV in 2014 keep in mind that is a much higher death count then US military members fighting the wars in Iraq. Being a homosexual is much more deadly and costly to the economy than foreign middle eastern wars.

1 in 5 gay men have HIV and nearly half do not know.
https://www.webmd.com/hiv-aids/news/20100923/1-in-5-gay-bi-men-have-hiv-nearly-half-dont-know#1

56% of black transgender women have HIV.
https://www.hivplusmag.com/case-stu...men-why-transgender-women-are-hit-so-hard-hiv

Child Molestation and Homosexuality
http://www.familyresearchinst.org/2009/02/child-molestation-and-homosexuality-2/

Can We Please Just Start Admitting That We Do Actually Want to Indoctrinate Kids
http://www.queerty.com/can-we-pleas...-actually-want-to-indoctrinate-kids-20110512/

Homosexual Activist Admits True Purpose of Battle is to Destroy Marriage
http://illinoisfamily.org/homosexua...rue-purpose-of-battle-is-to-destroy-marriage/

Drug Use 'Seven Times Higher' Among Gays
http://www.independent.co.uk/life-s...se-seven-times-higher-among-gays-8165971.html

Homosexuality: The Mental Illness That Went Away
http://behaviorismandmentalhealth.c...e-mental-illness-that-went-away/#.UQi3X12lxQI

One in Five Gay, Bisexual Men in U.S. Cities Has HIV
http://www.reuters.com/article/2010/09/23/us-aids-usa-idUSTRE68M3H220100923

STD Facts - Syphilis & MSM
http://www.cdc.gov/std/Syphilis/STDFact-MSM-Syphilis.htm

Everyone Should Know These Statistics on Homosexuals
http://www.traditioninaction.org/HotTopics/a02rStatistcs.html

Alcohol and drug use among homosexual men and women: epidemiology and population characteristics.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2589133

[NSFW] Folsom Street Fair 2007
http://www.zombietime.com/folsom_sf_2007_part_1/

Anal Cancer Rise in Gay Men Prompts Calls for Vaccinations
http://www.lifesitenews.com/blogs/anal-cancer-rise-in-gay-men-prompts-calls-for-vaccinations

CDC: 94 to 95 Percent of HIV Cases Among Young Men Linked to Gay Sex
http://www.lifesitenews.com/news/cd...ses-among-boys-and-young-men-linked-to-gay-se

CDC Warns Gay Men of 'Epidemic' HIV Rates
http://www.lifesitenews.com/news/ep...ave-hiv-by-age-50-if-current-rates-continue-w

Comparative Data of Childhood and Adolescence Molestation in Heterosexual and Homosexual Persons
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11501300

Estimates of New HIV Infections in the United States, 2007-2010
http://www.cdc.gov/nchhstp/newsroom/2012/HIVIncidenceGraphics.html

Gay Couples' Children Oppose Same-Sex Marriage, Tell of Unpleasant Upbringings
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jan/8/gay-couples-children-oppose-same-sex-marriage-tell/

High School Graduation Rates Among Children of Same-Sex Households
http://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s11150-013-9220-y

Higher Risk of Mental Health Problems for Homosexuals
http://psychcentral.com/lib/higher-risk-of-mental-health-problems-for-homosexuals/0006527

HIV in the United States
https://www.aids.gov/hiv-aids-basics/hiv-aids-101/statistics/

HIV Increase Among Black Gays Called 'Alarming'
http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/health/story/2012-07-22/gay-aids-epidemic/56431798/1

Homosexuality in Ancient Greece - The Myth is Collapsing
http://gen.lib.rus.ec/book/index.php?md5=9fc4e0df9fe5de8d36287d737d8ace7c

Homosexual Men Twice as Likely to Have Cancer
http://www.lifesitenews.com/news/homosexual-men-twice-as-likely-to-have-cancer-study

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: KrissKross and BornAgainChad
It seems like to you that people that don't agree with homosexuality is automatically a homophobic, which is not true in the slightest. If you're going to find yourself offended this easily then this site may not be for you, indeed. This whole response reeks of "If you don't agree with my viewpoint you're a bad person".This place is for helping young men improve themselves, mentally and physically. You seem overly sensitive for little reason and if you're going to have this attitude then you'll probably fit in better in other communities.

well, what does it mean to agree with homosexuality? This thread has called for holocaust against gays, it's been dropped that forced celibacy for gays is absolutely fine etc. I mean, i see what you are saying, but I never assumed that anyone was a bad person, (in contrast to the ridiculous insults i've had to ignore) But i'd say it's almost per definition homophobic to say that they are damaging and dangerous to society, and this was literally all i was saying, and asking about. And I'd happily have listened to some arguments, but got insults instead.

Anyway, I think i've been very reasonable in my most of my responses ( i of course also can be too quick sometimes) - and if you can read all of this and not feel like people on the other end act sensitive, and that i'm the one acting offended - i might suspect that you have a bit of bias in your reading :)

and a part of helping young men improve, might be to try and engage in dialogue, and to try and at least learn to listen to people you don't agree with. anyway that's just my view

Last edited:
I don't know where you reading about "holocaust against gays", but I don't see any of that in this thread at all. You came here making false assumptions about the community and now you're trying to say that pointing out that some gay people are damaging and dangerous to society is homophobic. The statistics are out there.The facts are out there. It's not "homophobic" to point these out.

Also, everyone has bias. Some more than others. Your bias is clearly showing here.

well :) seems you didn't read the thread then. you can try and ctrl-f if you want to find it. Anyway, I didn't come here making any assumptions about the community. But yes, pointing to the statistics and the actual arguments are always much more conducive to the argument :) wish we could have gone there much sooner.

You do know you will make your self in to literal LOL cow by acting that way?
Like full on laughing stock, people will bond over how cringe you will look.
I know that because i know people that did that.
Good point tbh. That's why I'll be careful not to overdo it.

• +1
Reactions: JovanD
Good point tbh. That's why I'll be careful not to overdo it.
There is a way to indulge in narcissism and arrogance, but you have to follow a simple rule.
You have to point it at things/people that are not your social group (aka ppl in your surroundings/friends/colleagues and also ppl that they might be friends with)

I will try to give you simple example, lets say you're playing some game online with friend, so here's some things you can say
-Fucking randoms are always shit
-Only absolute noobs play *insert class none of ur friends or you play*

You can pretty much be nasty as much as you want since people generally don't care as long as it's not directed at them or things that they care about.

• +1
So yeah, fuck them. What's the point of being humble when you get no reward for it?
That kinda dismisses the entire point of being humble, but aight, go for it my nigga