i've declined sex for the first time today

Loko88

Loko88

verified slayer
I never denied sex, but there's this shawty from a party that wanted to come to my crib tonite and I told her I'm too tired just because I didn't feel like it :feelsuhh:

I feel weird tbh, there's been a time where I'd have done anything to get laid. Funny I guess

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, AscendingHero, itorroella9 and 1 other person
I've done it a few times. It's funny when girls get that confused look on their face, they spent their whole lives never being rejected that one rejection can be traumatic for them :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, itorroella9, Deleted member 15338 and 3 others
I've done it a few times. It's funny when girls get that confused look on their face, they spent their whole lives never being rejected that one rejection can be traumatic for them :feelskek:
Jfl competing with women is top tier autism tbh

• Hmm...
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
ong i feel like I just ascended to a new level of wisdom - the one where getting laid doesn't control my life anymore

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, CupOfCoffee and itorroella9
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338
It's toxic and counterproductive to get pleasure from rejecting someone honestly
Nah it is even high t but rejecting women for compensating your past rejections is like accepting feminist narrative and seeing women equal to men, women are clueless cumdumpsters tbh.

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee and gamma