BigYoshi
5,9 sub 5, its so over
- Joined
- Dec 26, 2025
- Posts
- 89
- Reputation
- 62
This is my first meh effort guide
If you are a fag child please read this as it’s never over and if it is over just become asexual or something like the true fag you are.
I used to have crazy high inhib to the point of not being able to communicate anywhere other than online with my first girlfriend at the time, when we did go out I would usually sit awkwardly keep my head down and not talk to her. I was made fun of by her foid friends and even my own so called friend. I will now list the things you can do to help your inhib:
1: LDAR until your old enough to where things truly matter as most children with high inhib here have still not fully hit puberty and are treating their looks too harshly as they probably don’t even have a single ball hair and need to let time run its course. It’s never over so stop giving a shit early on it helps.
2: begin trying cold approaches cause they won’t even affect you if your out in the streets going up to random girls, I do this regularly with my friends and my main way to lower inhib and stress with cold approaches is to scream “I’m such a feminist” or “I hate period cramps” at passing groups of girls. I this isn’t really cold approaching but it is truly something that works.
3: stop caring about what girls think as most of them are whores that sell themselves out to guys with money or ugly Arabs that show the slightest bit of attention. Most of what keep your inhib high is what you think others think.
4: Don’t let the opinions of randoms effect you, when I go out screaming at random girls and saying complete random bullshit to them if they are around me my first thought isn’t oh no I’m being weird I’m instead finding ways to make myself and a few others that actually have a effect on my life laugh. You could call this jestermaxxing or some bullshit but I think this is the real way to lower inhib.
5: Actively make fun of others, from how they look, act, the drama that surrounds them and do this in front of them but do be prepared to actually verbally fight back or instead just talk straight shit to your homie and laugh about the person without their knowledge. I am not saying you should have hatred in you heard but this lets you ease the stress on yourself and lets you actually enjoy your time instead of worrying so much like a fag.
Now be warned if you use any of this and run into problems like confrontation from others or a random person is asking why you are being loud just act as if you have a mental disabilities in a really retarded voice make jeffy sounds and have your homeboy vouch for you and apologize on your retarded half. Now if the person is trying to fight you can A. Run like a bitch and not get your shit beat or stabbed or B. Continue your bullshit and accept a beating or pray that they feel sorry for your alleged mental illnesses.
In conclusion if you start doing stupid things and stop thinking before you act it will inevitably just lower your inhib and maybe even forever change how you feel when around others in terms of stress and anxiety, if you are too scared to do any of these methods just continue down the path of ascending to stop feeling scared of peoples eyes being on you.
If you are a fag child please read this as it’s never over and if it is over just become asexual or something like the true fag you are.
I used to have crazy high inhib to the point of not being able to communicate anywhere other than online with my first girlfriend at the time, when we did go out I would usually sit awkwardly keep my head down and not talk to her. I was made fun of by her foid friends and even my own so called friend. I will now list the things you can do to help your inhib:
1: LDAR until your old enough to where things truly matter as most children with high inhib here have still not fully hit puberty and are treating their looks too harshly as they probably don’t even have a single ball hair and need to let time run its course. It’s never over so stop giving a shit early on it helps.
2: begin trying cold approaches cause they won’t even affect you if your out in the streets going up to random girls, I do this regularly with my friends and my main way to lower inhib and stress with cold approaches is to scream “I’m such a feminist” or “I hate period cramps” at passing groups of girls. I this isn’t really cold approaching but it is truly something that works.
3: stop caring about what girls think as most of them are whores that sell themselves out to guys with money or ugly Arabs that show the slightest bit of attention. Most of what keep your inhib high is what you think others think.
4: Don’t let the opinions of randoms effect you, when I go out screaming at random girls and saying complete random bullshit to them if they are around me my first thought isn’t oh no I’m being weird I’m instead finding ways to make myself and a few others that actually have a effect on my life laugh. You could call this jestermaxxing or some bullshit but I think this is the real way to lower inhib.
5: Actively make fun of others, from how they look, act, the drama that surrounds them and do this in front of them but do be prepared to actually verbally fight back or instead just talk straight shit to your homie and laugh about the person without their knowledge. I am not saying you should have hatred in you heard but this lets you ease the stress on yourself and lets you actually enjoy your time instead of worrying so much like a fag.
Now be warned if you use any of this and run into problems like confrontation from others or a random person is asking why you are being loud just act as if you have a mental disabilities in a really retarded voice make jeffy sounds and have your homeboy vouch for you and apologize on your retarded half. Now if the person is trying to fight you can A. Run like a bitch and not get your shit beat or stabbed or B. Continue your bullshit and accept a beating or pray that they feel sorry for your alleged mental illnesses.
In conclusion if you start doing stupid things and stop thinking before you act it will inevitably just lower your inhib and maybe even forever change how you feel when around others in terms of stress and anxiety, if you are too scared to do any of these methods just continue down the path of ascending to stop feeling scared of peoples eyes being on you.