Ive done 16 out of 14 teeth whitening sessions and still getting Whiter

JustAFewMM

JustAFewMM

cruisemaxxing = life
I still have 2 syringes left which is 4 treatments
Recommended is only 14 Treatments

Should I just finish up the last 2 syringes, im still getting results?

are we dreaming?

• Hmm...
Reactions: JustAFewMM
syringes? you injecting or what

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Danish_Retard and JustAFewMM
what are you injecting brolossu

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
If you’re to satisfied yeah go for it your teeth wont fall out

Don’t go over board your teeth should have the same color as the white in your eyes not more

Dog semen

are u ok brolosuss

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, RAITEIII and Patient A
No bro. I’m unemployed, therefore losing money and getting further away from my high iQ ascension.

Then To top it off I’m addicted to looks max.me, YouTube, politics, video games and also literally being so depressed that I sit there and just rot doing nothing, feeling nothing.

For the past 3 weeks I have barely left the house and eat once a day.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII and balding17yomanletcel
No bro. I’m unemployed, therefore losing money and getting further away from my high iQ ascension.

Then To top it off I’m addicted to looks max.me, YouTube, politics, video games and also literally being so depressed that I sit there and just rot doing nothing, feeling nothing.

For the past 3 weeks I have barely left the house and eat once a day.
why aren't you actively trying to change your situation for better brolossus? you are aware of your shortcomings

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
why aren't you actively trying to change your situation for better brolossus? you are aware of your shortcomings
Had multiple jobs collapse a weekend before they were to start. Work is getting harder and harder to come by the closer it gets to December/January. People don’t want to take you on if you aren’t local, BECAUSE OF COVID!!!:rage::rage: problem being that there’s few jobs local to me.

fell behind on so much money this year

MY government is retarded

government should keep its hands out of as much as possible

I could go on and on but cba not the time or place

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII and balding17yomanletcel
Had multiple jobs collapse a weekend before they were to start. Work is getting harder and harder to come by the closer it gets to December/January. People don’t want to take you on if you aren’t local, BECAUSE OF COVID!!!:rage::rage: problem being that there’s few jobs local to me.

fell behind on so much money this year
I understand, brolossus.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Patient A
If you’re to satisfied yeah go for it your teeth wont fall out

Don’t go over board your teeth should have the same color as the white in your eyes not more
Ofc jfl I had super subuhuman yellow before they still yellow but alot better. Nowhere near eye White tho