I've Failed With Creatine - Broke Out In Hives 5 Minutes After Taking It - More Bad Genes - Thanks Mom And Dad - I Should Have Been Aborted

Deleted member 14138

Deleted member 14138

Kraken
Literally, I cannot self improve myself beyond this point ive been at now. I keep plateauing because of my repeated sickness's, bone health, IQ, whatever it may be. Its terrible. I don't know how ive made it in life to this point. Somethings out of my control here. So I will not be doing a creatine transformation unfortunately, next I honestly may use HGH for facial bone growth, then I want to cycle off that way I can keep the bone gains permanently then resume training as a natural.

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 5818, Offensive Bias and 7 others
Yeah I failed to prove many things too due to bad genes. Normies say that, when it comes to achieving things we only have our hard work within our control, but even that's not true for some of us. Some of us are so limited that don't even have genes which allow to put in the effort that's needed to get close to our goals. Its just never began for some of us. :feelswah::feelswah::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LebenistneHure and Lawton88
Yeah I failed to prove many things too due to bad genes. Normies say that, when it comes to achieving things we only have our hard work within our control, but even that's not true for some of us. Some of us are so limited that don't even have genes which allow to put in the effort that's needed to get close to our goals. Its just never began for some of us. :feelswah::feelswah::feelswhy::feelswhy:
Yeah its funny you mention that because all my friends in high school had already gained 10 pounds of muscle from creatine freshmen year. Meanwhile im over here at age 25 trying to see if I can get 5 pounds of muscle from it. Then to only fail using it because I had an allergic reaction. Genetics are a bitch.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 399
guess you are a hyperresponder

this is why people like us should just stick to playing runescape

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Stare and Deleted member 3828
this is why people like us should just stick to playing runescape
speaking of which, my cooking skill cape is progressing nicely. level 88 now.

• Love it
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Stare, Deleted member 3828 and Deleted member 7044
Back to the Fishing guild

• JFL
Reactions: Stare
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7044
Literally, I cannot self improve myself beyond this point ive been at now. I keep plateauing because of my repeated sickness's, bone health, IQ, whatever it may be. Its terrible. I don't know how ive made it in life to this point. Somethings out of my control here. So I will not be doing a creatine transformation unfortunately, next I honestly may use HGH for facial bone growth, then I want to cycle off that way I can keep the bone gains permanently then resume training as a natural.
this is very sad to see. GLAD ITS NOT ME THOUGH.

Very interesting never heard of it before