I’ve finally figured out how to escape from Hamites (so-called Africans)

Squirtoutmabooty

Squirtoutmabooty

Just Be First truther
Go hiking, camping, do anything in nature. Youwill never see a single Hamite in sight.
They are scared of nature because their ancestors never learned to conquer it like the Edomites (so-called White)
Legit? @Ozell Israelite

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Bushman, Deleted member 29155, Deleted member 21661 and 2 others
Go hiking, camping, do anything in nature. Youwill never see a single Hamite in sight.
They are scared of nature because their ancestors never learned to conquer it like the Edomites (so-called White)
Legit? @Ozell Israelite

Nope, because Hamites (so-called Africans) live in the jungles in Africa; so they’ll follow you if you go hiking or camping.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Bushman, Deleted member 29155, Squirtoutmabooty and 1 other person
Nope, because Hamites (so-called Africans) live in the jungles in Africa; so they’ll follow you if you go hiking or camping.

Went camping and I saw a Hamite (so-called African) follow me and chuck rocks at me
Pokemon type of shit
Wild hamite appeared

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bushman, Deleted member 25377, Trilogy and 2 others
Went camping and I saw a Hamite (so-called African) follow me and chuck rocks at me
Pokemon type of shit
Wild hamite appeared

This was last year? Hamites (so-called Africans) love throwing rocks and spears at you. Also, did you know Hamite men smell elephant dung as a tradition?

• JFL
Reactions: Bushman, Deleted member 21661 and Squirtoutmabooty
This was last year? Hamites (so-called Africans) love throwing rocks and spears at you. Also, did you know Hamite men smell elephant dung as a tradition?

It was last year. And I think I saw some Hamites pooping on a train station, so that makes sense.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24507
It was last year. And I think I saw some Hamites pooping on a train station, so that makes sense.

What do you think about these gorilla Hamite (so-called African) women getting BBLs?

“Due to the fact that 👉the Nigerian BBL industry is yet to be regulated, it has been posing a grave concern as 👉many young ladies have died due to health complications arising from BBL👈 they did in quack clinics while the fortunate ones are down with incurable infection they got as a result of the procedure.”

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21661
What do you think about these gorilla Hamite (so-called African) women getting BBLs?

“Due to the fact that 👉the Nigerian BBL industry is yet to be regulated, it has been posing a grave concern as 👉many young ladies have died due to health complications arising from BBL👈 they did in quack clinics while the fortunate ones are down with incurable infection they got as a result of the procedure.”

It only makes sense considering Hamite women don't have the natural body of Israelite women and want to copy them. They are also too low IQ to realize the flaws.

• +1
@Ozell Israelite
This is unrelated, but is Ye (so called Kanye) an Israelite or is he a Hamite false prophet?

• +1

These are quite literally your ancestors

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24507 and Squirtoutmabooty

You're an African American, meaning your ancestors derived from slaves brought to America from West Africa(Nigeria) these are quite literally your people, and don't try to distance yourself from them by calling yourself an Israelite

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: stevielake, Deleted member 24507 and Squirtoutmabooty
@Ozell Israelite
This is unrelated, but is Ye (so called Kanye) an Israelite or is he a Hamite false prophet?

Kanye West is an Israelite (so-called Negro) man.

These are quite literally your ancestors

You wish those were my ancestor, Zoomali nigger.

• Love it
Reactions: Squirtoutmabooty
You're an African American, meaning your ancestors derived from slaves brought to America from West Africa(Nigeria) these are quite literally your people, and don't try to distance yourself from them by calling yourself an Israelite

I’m An Israelite (so-called Negro) man and “African American” is three continents (Africa, North, and South America) not an identity, baboon Phutite (so-called Somali) man.

In 1820 an English traveler named James Gray published his book “An account of Timbuctoo and Housa,”

“This place is reported to be 👉inhabited by one of the lost tribes of Israel, possibly an emigration from 👉the tribe of Judah👈. 👉Yahooda, in African Arabic, signifies 👉Judah. Yahoodee signifies Jew👈. It is not impossible, that many of the lost tribes of Israel may be found dispersed in the interior regions of Africa”

The slave coast in west Africa was called the “Kingdom of Juda.”

Joel 3:4 👉Yea, and what have ye to do with me, 👉O Tyre, and Zidon, and all the coasts of Palestine👈? will ye render me a recompence? and if ye recompense me, swiftly and speedily will I return your recompence upon your own head;

5 Because ye have taken my silver and my gold, and have carried into your temples my goodly pleasant things:

6 👉The children also of Judah and the children of Jerusalem have 👉ye sold unto the Grecians👈, that ye might remove them far from their border.

Amos 1:9 Thus saith the Lord; For three transgressions of 👉Tyrus, and for four, I will not turn away the punishment thereof; 👉because they delivered up the whole captivity to Edom👈, and remembered not the brotherly covenant:

Nice try though,

Beavis And Butthead Comedy GIF by Paramount+

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: longjohnmong, Deleted member 29155 and Squirtoutmabooty

View attachment 2335005
They are, keep denying it lol, the reason you look like that is because of European admixture, your slave ancestors were quite literally raped by their owners into a new race of people you like to call "Israelites"

• Ugh..
I’m An Israelite (so-called Negro) man and “African American” is three continents (Africa, North, and South America) not an identity, baboon Phutite (so-called Somali) man.

In 1820 an English traveler named James Gray published his book “An account of Timbuctoo and Housa,”

“This place is reported to be 👉inhabited by one of the lost tribes of Israel, possibly an emigration from 👉the tribe of Judah👈. 👉Yahooda, in African Arabic, signifies 👉Judah. Yahoodee signifies Jew👈. It is not impossible, that many of the lost tribes of Israel may be found dispersed in the interior regions of Africa”

The slave coast in west Africa was called the “Kingdom of Juda.”

Joel 3:4 👉Yea, and what have ye to do with me, 👉O Tyre, and Zidon, and all the coasts of Palestine👈? will ye render me a recompence? and if ye recompense me, swiftly and speedily will I return your recompence upon your own head;

5 Because ye have taken my silver and my gold, and have carried into your temples my goodly pleasant things:

6 👉The children also of Judah and the children of Jerusalem have 👉ye sold unto the Grecians👈, that ye might remove them far from their border.

Amos 1:9 Thus saith the Lord; For three transgressions of 👉Tyrus, and for four, I will not turn away the punishment thereof; 👉because they delivered up the whole captivity to Edom👈, and remembered not the brotherly covenant:

Nice try though,

Beavis And Butthead Comedy GIF by Paramount+
walter white GIF

It only makes sense considering Hamite women don't have the natural body of Israelite women and want to copy them. They are also too low IQ to realize the flaws.

Yea you’re right.

This is what a Hamite (so-called African) woman typically looks like:

This is what an Israelite (so-called Negro) woman typically looks like:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661 and Squirtoutmabooty

View attachment 2335005
What is your opinion on Tariq Nasheed.
He distinguishes between Foundational Black Americans (FBA) and african who didn’t come here from slavery. Is this a correct way of separating the two, is he misguided, or is he a false Hamite preacher?

• +1
They are, keep denying it lol, the reason you look like that is because of European admixture, your slave ancestors were quite literally raped by their owners into a new race of people you like to call "Israelites"

Notice you’re barking while I actually showed proof that were two different nations, Zoomali nigger. “European” is anyone who lives in Europe not an identity 😂.

Your Phutite (so-called Somali) ancestors were raped by your sandnigger slave owners and still are to this day.

You Know It GIF by MOODMAN

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21661 and Deleted member 29155
Notice you’re barking while I actually showed proof that were two different nations, Zoomali nigger. “European” is anyone who lives in Europe not an identity 😂.

Your Phutite (so-called Somali) ancestors were raped by your sandnigger slave owners and still are to this day.

You Know It GIF by MOODMAN

Because I didn't bother to read the nonsense you just posted, would've been a waste of my time, I'll be fucking your precious Israelite women soon enough, just wait Ozell.

• Ugh..
What is your opinion on Tariq Nasheed.
He distinguishes between Foundational Black Americans (FBA) and african who didn’t come here from slavery. Is this a correct way of separating the two, is he misguided, or is he a false Hamite preacher?

Tariq Nasheed is misguided and “FBA” and “ADOS” includes bastards (mixed people) like Tariq’s wife whom he admitted is a bastard woman and says is “FBA.” Tariq is a bastard himself and he was just a few years ago obsessing over Edomite (so-called White) women. The way to distinguish us is by bloodline aka Israelites (so-called Negroes) and Hamites (so-called Africans).

• +1
Because I didn't bother to read the nonsense you just posted, would've been a waste of my time, I'll be fucking your precious Israelite women soon enough, just wait Ozell.

Basically you couldn’t refute the historical facts I brought out to prove that the so-called Negroes are Israelites, Zoomali nigger. Israelite (so-called Negro) women only like Israelite men but I’ll be too busy fornicating with your sheboon Phutite (so-called Somali) women, Zoomali nigger.

Israelite women don’t want big foreheaded niggers like you.

Happy Eddie Murphy GIF by Laff

Last edited:
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
Legit? @Ozell Israelite
White women bring them along nowadays , you can only be locked in your house 24/7 to not see them irl.

• JFL
Reactions: Squirtoutmabooty and Deleted member 24507
Whenever I go walking in the woods at night I always feel a little on edge like I might run into some Israelites who will jump me, but then I remind myself that they probably believe in ghosts and magic and are afraid of the dark so they wouldn't be in the woods at night in the first place.

• +1
They insult Israelites and call us slaves
Nearly every Hamite I’ve met has been arrogant and duplicitous.

They need to go back to the failed states they’re so proud of

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, Deleted member 24507 and ReadBooksEveryday