I've finally made up my mind

D

Deleted member 8608

HIGH T ÜBERMOGGER 5.5PSL ASCENDING TO 6PSL
I have finally realized that i am a truecel. after last nights disaster i swear to god i will never again, never ever try to approach a foid to get laid, or make any efforts at all talking to girls and i will also delete tinder. I am going MGTOW and i will be femboy-coping until i die
It's over now, everything is over now, it's curtain call, it's a wrap. Incel TV was always right about everything, one cope always leads to another, it is an uphill battle trying not to cope.

I AM A PERMAVIRGIN AND THE LACK OF POONANI HAS MADE ME MENTALLY ILL AND EMOTIONALLY CRIPPLED, FOIDS ARE AS COLD AS ICE ON THE INSIDE, I JERK OFF TO FEMBOYS BECAUSE ANYTHING ELSE JUST REMINDS ME OF WHAT I CAN'T HAVE WHICH JUST MAKES ME FEEL PISSED OFF,
BUT FOR REAL, IT IS OVER, I WILL TRY TO WAGESLAVE AND THEN LDAR IN PEACE WHEN I REACH FINANCIAL FREEDOM

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 11gaijin, the BULL, incel194012940 and 1 other person
you're so weird but it's impossible to dislike you because of the :love: reacts jfl

• Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: UglyGod360 and Deleted member 8608
what happened?

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8608
What happened boyo

• Love it
I have finally realized that i am a truecel. after last nights disaster i swear to god i will never again, never ever try to approach a foid to get laid, or make any efforts at all talking to girls and i will also delete tinder. I am going MGTOW and i will be femboy-coping until i die
It's over now, everything is over now, it's curtain call, it's a wrap. Incel TV was always right about everything, one cope always leads to another, it is an uphill battle trying not to cope.

I AM A PERMAVIRGIN AND THE LACK OF POONANI HAS MADE ME MENTALLY ILL AND EMOTIONALLY CRIPPLED, FOIDS ARE AS COLD AS ICE ON THE INSIDE, I JERK OFF TO FEMBOYS BECAUSE ANYTHING ELSE JUST REMINDS ME OF WHAT I CAN'T HAVE WHICH JUST MAKES ME FEEL PISSED OFF,
BUT FOR REAL, IT IS OVER, I WILL TRY TO WAGESLAVE AND THEN LDAR IN PEACE WHEN I REACH FINANCIAL FREEDOM

• Love it